Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IF AMARAL LOSES HIS RIGHT

+15
Lilemor
tourmaline
Justiceforallkids
dutchclogs
Jem
Estelle
margaret
fred
jimuck
kitti
Faithlilly
fedrules
lea
FSoares
flower
19 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

IF AMARAL LOSES HIS RIGHT Empty IF AMARAL LOSES HIS RIGHT

Post  lea Sat 6 Feb - 23:23

For freedom of speech will this be the end?
no more information on this case?
seems hes the only one to question them,
will he be gagged from revealing any more information?
hes already said hes a lot more to reveal,
hope he is free to speak at the end of all this,
what do you think?
will he be able to write any more books to give us a bit more info on this case what he has not revealed so far?
lea
lea
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 640
Warning :
IF AMARAL LOSES HIS RIGHT Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100IF AMARAL LOSES HIS RIGHT Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

IF AMARAL LOSES HIS RIGHT Empty Re: IF AMARAL LOSES HIS RIGHT

Post  flower Sat 6 Feb - 23:30

I for one hope to hear a whole lot more from GA............
flower
flower
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 678
Warning :
IF AMARAL LOSES HIS RIGHT Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100IF AMARAL LOSES HIS RIGHT Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  lea Sat 6 Feb - 23:35

so do i flower,thanks for reply,
cant wait for more info,
but will goncalo be gagged from revealing more info if he loses this case for freedom of expression?
lea
lea
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  flower Sat 6 Feb - 23:44

Lea - I really don't know the ins and outs of it all - but - I would think if he loses the case then yes he will be retricted on what he can say -But I live in hope that he has another agenda and the truth will prevail...........
flower
flower
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 678
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  lea Sat 6 Feb - 23:45

flower wrote:Lea - I really don't know the ins and outs of it all - but - I would think if he loses the case then yes he will be retricted on what he can say -But I live in hope that he has another agenda and the truth will prevail...........

so do i flower,hope keeps us going,
lea
lea
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 6 Feb - 23:47

Lea

Yes unfortunately. If the injunction is not lifted it will mean effectively that he can never write anything concerning the disappearance of Madeleine. The McCanns can then go ahead with the Trial and claim substantial
damages, 1.2 million euros has been asked but the Court may reduce this claim.

However, if Amaral wins my guess is the McCanns will drop their Libel claim but then we have the question of
Amaral"s other book, the English Gag. If Amaral wins on the Freedom of Speech angle, will the British Government stop him publishing in the U.K.?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  lea Sat 6 Feb - 23:54

Beattie wrote:Lea

Yes unfortunately. If the injunction is not lifted it will mean effectively that he can never write anything concerning the disappearance of Madeleine. The McCanns can then go ahead with the Trial and claim substantial

However, if Amaral wins my guess is the McCanns will drop their Libel claim but then we have the question of
Amaral"s other book, the English Gag. If Amaral wins on the Freedom of Speech angle, will the British Government stop him publishing in the U.K.?

will the english goverment be able to stop his books being published if he wins?
it doesnt seem right to gag him if he wins,
if he doesnt win i dread the thought,
so no more news on this case if amaral doesnt win,
i hope to god they dont get a penny from this,theyre like vultures where money is concerned,
please somebody with information speak up,its not too late.
lea
lea
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 7 Feb - 0:05

lea wrote:

will the english goverment be able to stop his books being published if he wins?
it doesnt seem right to gag him if he wins,
if he doesnt win i dread the thought,
so no more news on this case if amaral doesnt win,

If Amaral wins and the injunction is lifted I can"t see that the British Government can ban the book "The truth
of the Lie" being published in Britain. However, "The English Gag" deals with British Government interference
and may well be contested by the Government.
i hope to god they dont get a penny from this,theyre like vultures where money is concerned,
please somebody with information speak up,its not too late.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  lea Sun 7 Feb - 0:10

thanks beattie youre full of knowlege unlike me,
i do understand a lot better now,
just hope amaral wins and theres no interference with our goverment on the books amaral has wrote or will be writing in future.
lea
lea
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 7 Feb - 0:17

Yes unfortunately. If the injunction is not lifted it will mean effectively that he can never write anything concerning the disappearance of Madeleine......

But that injunction only applies to Portugal, not to other EU states nor rest of world. Surely he can write a 'different' book and publish outside Portugal??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  lea Sun 7 Feb - 0:22

I hope people on here and other forums wont lose faith in this case if amaral loses and keep on digging and fighting for justice for maddie,
im so proud of every body on here and other forums for their hard work on trying to find the truth and getting justice for this little girl,
its been nearly 3 years and still we are here,
hope amaral keeps on fighting if he loses,
not long to wait now,lets hope that great man gets what he deserves,
justice for a little angel with no voice.
i have had a few glasses of wine and i always get upset about maddie when ive had a drink,
but i will never give up on her like the rest of you on here,
ive been following this case for nearly 3 years and wont give up till maddie gets the justice she deserves.
lea
lea
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  lea Sun 7 Feb - 0:23

Photon wrote:

Yes unfortunately. If the injunction is not lifted it will mean effectively that he can never write anything concerning the disappearance of Madeleine......

But that injunction only applies to Portugal, not to other EU states nor rest of world. Surely he can write a 'different' book and publish outside Portugal??

hope so photon,
lea
lea
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  lea Sun 7 Feb - 0:27

I also wonder why amaral hasnt given us more info which he knows by now,
what is he waiting for?
some people think its because the leicester police may be still involved but i have my doubts,
what do you think?
lea
lea
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 7 Feb - 0:30

amaral is not going to lose - this is fact

i know alot of peopledont believe in astrology but i know a bit about it - saturn the planet of law justice and karma is in libra now - the sign of balance - there is no escape for those that have been on the wrong side of the law

i believe mr amaral has been on the right side and the mccanns on the wrong side

so he will win
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  FSoares Sun 7 Feb - 0:32

Photon wrote:

Yes. If for instance the publisher is in the US, no injunction in Portugal will be valid for a new book.
FSoares
FSoares

Female
Number of posts : 1448
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post  FSoares Sun 7 Feb - 0:33

lea wrote:I also wonder why amaral hasnt given us more info which he knows by now,
what is he waiting for?
some people think its because the leicester police may be still involved but i have my doubts,
what do you think?

There's a Court order preventing him to comment the case.
FSoares
FSoares

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 7 Feb - 0:34

amethyst wrote:amaral is not going to lose - this is fact

i know alot of peopledont believe in astrology but i know a bit about it - saturn the planet of law justice and karma is in libra now - the sign of balance - there is no escape for those that have been on the wrong side of the law

i believe mr amaral has been on the right side and the mccanns on the wrong side

so he will win

Mars has been HIGH in the Sky this week. IF AMARAL LOSES HIS RIGHT 306321
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  lea Sun 7 Feb - 0:34

FSoares wrote:
lea wrote:I also wonder why amaral hasnt given us more info which he knows by now,
what is he waiting for?
what do you think?

yes i agree,how long has this been in place?
lea
lea
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  lea Sun 7 Feb - 0:36

Laffin Assasin wrote:

so he will win

hope it continues into next week lol, IF AMARAL LOSES HIS RIGHT 306321
lea
lea
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 7 Feb - 0:41

Photon wrote:

Photon,
It would apply to the U.K. as well which is what the McCanns wanted. I think some EU Countries are still selling his book but not all. The current injunction tried to suggest that the book not be published anywhere , not just
Portugal but the Portugese have no right to suppress the sale of the book in every Country.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  FSoares Sun 7 Feb - 0:44

lea wrote:
FSoares wrote:
what is he waiting for?
what do you think?

It has been in place since the moment the book was ordered to be removed from bookshops. That order prevents the book to be sold and also GA and the publisher to comment the case.
FSoares
FSoares

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  lea Sun 7 Feb - 0:47

[quote="FSoares"]
lea wrote:
FSoares wrote:
what is he waiting for?
what do you think?

It has been in place since the moment the book was ordered to be removed from bookshops. That order prevents the book to be sold and also GA and the publisher to comment the case.[/quote

thanks for reply,
hope the gag is lifted,
roll on next week, IF AMARAL LOSES HIS RIGHT 306321 ]
lea
lea
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 7 Feb - 0:48

Laffin Assasin wrote:

so he will win

dont know about mars but mars has jack sh it to do with justice and law - saturn does and libra and saturn is in libra now for a year plus - THIS MEANS THAT any justice and right and karma is gonna happen whatever anyone says or tries - there are no prisoners
just truth will prevail - watch and listen - the time for fighting has been over long time - the results are due in now
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  lea Sun 7 Feb - 0:52

where is was it j domino?
loved hes posts,
come on in and give us some news please!!!!
lea
lea
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 7 Feb - 0:56

Amethyst

I hope your"e right and justice prevails. I wonder if the McCanns show up this time, with all the bad publicity
they have been getting with the "Party" and now Halligen, they may want to lie low for a while, especially since
they are not exactly flavour of the month in Portugal. IF AMARAL LOSES HIS RIGHT 25346 IF AMARAL LOSES HIS RIGHT 294124
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next