Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For live tweets on the Madeleine McCann case from the Portuguese courtroom today

+47
tanszi
T4two
Lioned
fedrules
fred
dumouchelwolf
MissGivings
lea
devonmum
Fudge
jinvta
POPPY1
Alpine Aster
the one and only big_l
welshy
Woof!Woof!
tourmaline
margaret
Angelina
MaryB
oliver
bootsy
FSoares
quickfingers
steve1295
jypsybear
Keela
Arsenal666
hollie4
halfamo
Justiceforallkids
duncanmac
macy
pm
wjk
Alfiefinn
jassi
candy
ann_chovey
Annabel
MJH1901
Lizzy11268
AspieDistra
Bebootje
jojo
Roasted Arizona
sybilsleaves
51 posters

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Go down

For live tweets on the Madeleine McCann case from the Portuguese courtroom today - Page 18 Empty Re: For live tweets on the Madeleine McCann case from the Portuguese courtroom today

Post  kitti Wed 10 Feb - 18:58

I wish the lier would remember his lie lol and stop dropping himself in it
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
For live tweets on the Madeleine McCann case from the Portuguese courtroom today - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100For live tweets on the Madeleine McCann case from the Portuguese courtroom today - Page 18 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

For live tweets on the Madeleine McCann case from the Portuguese courtroom today - Page 18 Empty Re: For live tweets on the Madeleine McCann case from the Portuguese courtroom today

Post  kitti Wed 10 Feb - 19:01

I would like to know something.....

In court the mccanns lawyer was insinuating that mr amaral spoke to his publicist BEFORE the secrecy law was over-turned, i think 3 days before, not sure, well can someone answer me this please....

Mr and Mrs McCann were aquidos.....the rest off the tapas were witnesses.

Why were suspects allowed to meet and talk to witnesses and....

Why were suspects allowed to talk to witnesses about the case.

So if mr amaral spoke about it then so did the mccanns..
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
For live tweets on the Madeleine McCann case from the Portuguese courtroom today - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100For live tweets on the Madeleine McCann case from the Portuguese courtroom today - Page 18 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  lea Wed 10 Feb - 19:04

the mccs lawyer isnt doing them any favours is she?
saying things like that may get the case reopened to investigate it.
lea
lea
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 640
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  MissGivings Wed 10 Feb - 19:04

@flopsy88 Can't say what I don't know as a fact. Now I can assume that the parents, guilty or not, haven't told the PJ all they knew
2 minutes ago from Echofon in reply to flopsy88
MissGivings
MissGivings
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 345
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 10 Feb - 19:08

Just got back from hard days work now got to make the dinner.Anyone do me a quick little precis' of todays events to save me going back through everything,are the muccas in prison yet ? Thanks muchly... For live tweets on the Madeleine McCann case from the Portuguese courtroom today - Page 18 25346
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 10 Feb - 19:38

Lioned wrote:Just got back from hard days work now got to make the dinner.Anyone do me a quick little precis' of todays events to save me going back through everything,are the muccas in prison yet ? Thanks muchly... For live tweets on the Madeleine McCann case from the Portuguese courtroom today - Page 18 25346

For live tweets on the Madeleine McCann case from the Portuguese courtroom today - Page 18 306321 Lioned

I was out most of the day but I don"t think we missed much. The 2 Witnesses were from the Book Publisher
and VC Films who made the DVD and destroyed several thousand, presumably rather than hand them over to
the Court. Apparently Isobel Duarte called one of Amaral"s Witnesses a liar and said information was not put
in the PJ Files regarding possible suspects. No douby someone who followed the Hearing minute by minute will
tell you if I have missed out anything important.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 10 Feb - 19:43

"Vultures and vampires" shouts Isabel Duarte whose clients live off the carcass of their dead daughter

Is she talking about her Clients? For live tweets on the Madeleine McCann case from the Portuguese courtroom today - Page 18 23324 For live tweets on the Madeleine McCann case from the Portuguese courtroom today - Page 18 23324
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  dumouchelwolf Wed 10 Feb - 20:47

For live tweets on the Madeleine McCann case from the Portuguese courtroom today - Page 18 Courtroom

The image on the #mccann court room wall:

King Solomon's Judgment. What will be the decision next week? Another coincidence with the Bible?

from#fduartecarvalho
dumouchelwolf
dumouchelwolf
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 237
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 10 Feb - 21:04

kitti wrote:I would like to know something.....

In court the mccanns lawyer was insinuating that mr amaral spoke to his publicist BEFORE the secrecy law was over-turned, i think 3 days before, not sure, well can someone answer me this please....

Mr and Mrs McCann were aquidos.....the rest off the tapas were witnesses.

Why were suspects allowed to meet and talk to witnesses and....

Why were suspects allowed to talk to witnesses about the case.

So if mr amaral spoke about it then so did the mccanns..

Why was jane Tanner allowed on the BBC's Panorama in 2007 ?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 10 Feb - 21:44

Delay on McCann book ban decision: A judge will decide next week whether to overturn a ban on a Portuguese ex-dete... http://bit.ly/9gIg24
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Wed 10 Feb - 22:11

Laffin Assasin wrote:Delay on McCann book ban decision: A judge will decide next week whether to overturn a ban on a Portuguese ex-dete... http://bit.ly/9gIg24

There is no delay, we all know there wasn't going to be a verdict today! More smoke screens
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  fedrules Wed 10 Feb - 22:19

the one and only big_l wrote:Laffin Assasin wrote:
fduartecarvalho Isabel Duarte: I saw new pictures of someone that could be Madeleine. And they are ugly.

What is she on about ???

she,s probs been sneaking a peek at gerry mccann and david paynes computers
'
It seems obvious that she's seen paedophile images of a girl similar to Maddie. Of course such images would be 'ugly'.
fedrules
fedrules
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1282
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 10 Feb - 22:20

Beattie wrote:
Lioned wrote:Just got back from hard days work now got to make the dinner.Anyone do me a quick little precis' of todays events to save me going back through everything,are the muccas in prison yet ? Thanks muchly... For live tweets on the Madeleine McCann case from the Portuguese courtroom today - Page 18 25346

For live tweets on the Madeleine McCann case from the Portuguese courtroom today - Page 18 306321 Lioned

I was out most of the day but I don"t think we missed much. The 2 Witnesses were from the Book Publisher
and VC Films who made the DVD and destroyed several thousand, presumably rather than hand them over to
the Court. Apparently Isobel Duarte called one of Amaral"s Witnesses a liar and said information was not put
in the PJ Files regarding possible suspects. No douby someone who followed the Hearing minute by minute will
tell you if I have missed out anything important.

Thanks Beattie. So we didnt miss much.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Wed 10 Feb - 22:22

fedrules wrote:
fduartecarvalho Isabel Duarte: I saw new pictures of someone that could be Madeleine. And they are ugly.

What is she on about ???

'
It seems obvious that she's seen paedophile images of a girl similar to Maddie. Of course such images would be 'ugly'.

Looking at paedophile images is a serious offence. Somebody should make a complaint to the police.
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Wed 10 Feb - 22:23

she has obviously seen some awful pictures of a child.......who she believes could be Madeleine.......

I have thought that it is IDspeaking or texting or whatevering to FDuarte. If thats the case why on earth hasnt she reported it to the appropriate authorities, and I do not mean the defectives, who can investigate.

ETA where and when did she see them, can FD ask her??
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  hobnob Thu 11 Feb - 1:21

8:39 @hannahtp: Mr Amaral's lawyer just arrived at court. He thinks the hearing will start at around 10.

8:51 @hannahtp: I'll be sending line by line updates from the court room, so keep following.

8:53 @hannahtp: McCanns expected anytime between 9 and 10. Assembled press shivering and smoking to pass time.

8:55 @hannahtp: Wow. Portuguese police putting up serious crowd control barriers outside court. Must be expecting rowdy press.

9:26 @hannahtp: Freedom of speech protesters at the #mccann court. They think the book should be published.

9:40 @hannahtp: McCanns have just arrived. Gerry said he expected this hearing would be the same as the last one.

9:41 @hannahtp: Protesters were shouting loudly as they arrived. Kate had her hood up and was holding Gerry's hand.

9:49 @hannahtp: #mccanns are inside court house and are smiling and look relaxed. I am about to go into court room.

10:00 @hannahtp: Up and running in the #McCann court room now. Kate and Gerry have just walked in with lawyer Isabel Duarte.

10:04 @hannahtp: Senior judge has just arrived. Looks like hearing is about to start.

10:13 @hannahtp: Luis Froes is first to give evidence. He has been called by Mr Amaral's lawyers.

10:15 @hannahtp: A lawyer from VC Films, the company that made a documentary based on Mr Amaral's book, will ask Froes six questions.

10:16 @hannahtp: Froes is the general manager of VC Films.

10:23 @hannahtp: Froes: VC Films were preparing to allow VC Multimedia to publish the documentary on DVD but once it was banned that did not happen.

10:31 @hannahtp: Pause in proceedings while judge checks documents.

10:33 @hannahtp: #McCann's lawyer Isabel Duarte also wants to check the documents brought by witness Luis Froes.

10:37 @hannahtp: Froes has exlplained that a DVD of the film was made and given away in a special edition of a Portuguese daily newspaper.

10:38 @hannahtp: Froes says around 10,000 copies of the DVDs were sold with the newspaper.

10:41 @hannahtp: Remember, the film was based on Mr Amaral's book Maddie: The Truth Of The Lie, and is also subject to a temporary ban.

10:44 @hannahtp: The atmosphere in court is quite muted. The evidence is very technical. Kate and Gerry are whispering with their PR representative.

10:50 @hannahtp: The McCanns' lawyer Isabel Duarte's turn to question the witness now.

10:56 @hannahtp: She is not impressed with the answers about when and why the film was broadcast. She is pressing Froes to be clearer.

11:01 @hannahtp: Isabel Duarte wants to know why VC Films destroyed around 65,000 DVDs of the film after giving 10,000 away with a newspaper.

11:10 @hannahtp: Eduardo Damaso, editor in chief of Portuguese daily newspaper Correio da Manha is next to give evidence

11:12 @hannahtp: It was his newspaper that gave away the DVDs of the documentary based on Mr Amaral's book

11:13 @hannahtp: Damaso: "There are other former investigators that have published books, mainly related with criminal cases."

11:15 @hannahtp: Remember Damaso has been called by Goncalo Amaral's lawyers to support his case.

11:18 @hannahtp: The lawyers are trying to establish Damaso's knowledge about the Madeleine investigation.

11:21 @hannahtp: Damaso says he understands, as a journalist, that the case is not closed, but no further inquiries by the police since it was shelved.
11:22 @hannahtp: Very abruptly, court says it is finished with the two witnesses. Goncalo Amaral has left room.

11:23 @hannahtp: The court is to break until 2pm, when we will hear the lawyers make their final arguments.

11:26 @hannahtp: Legal experts and journalists huddle to discuss the morning's proceedings. It is agreed that the evidence was quite dry and technical.

11:27 @hannahtp: It centred on trying to establish who exactly was responsible for the decisions to make, distibute and broadcast the film.

11:27 @hannahtp: I'm off to see if anything is happening outside the court room.

12:39 @hannahtp: Thanks for all your messages. Kate and Gerry said they were waiting with interest to hear the closing arguments this afternoon.

1:47 @hannahtp: The McCanns have launched new criminal proceedings against TVI, a Portuguese tv station.

1:50 @hannahtp: The McCanns' lawyer says the company that broadcast a documentary on Madeleine McCann have broken the terms of an injuction banning it.

1:54 @hannahtp: The McCanns think TVI broke the injunction by continuing to discuss the content of a book written by Goncalo Amaral.

1:54 @hannahtp: ... as well as a documentary based on the book.

2:04 @hannahtp: Amaral just arrived. Speaking in Portuguese he said he was confident about the final legal arguments.

2:13 @hannahtp: Kate, Gerry and their lawyer are not back at court yet. Press pack waiting outside eagerly for their return.

2:46 @hannahtp: Kate and Gerry McCann have arrived back in the building but proceedings have started and they are not present.

2:49 @hannahtp: Amaral's lawyer: Portuguese citizens must be concerned that a court may forbid Goncalo Amaral to talk or think about the case.

2:50 @hannahtp: Cabrita, Amaral's lawyer: This is too serious.

2:52 @hannahtp: Cabrita: Several journalists have published books about the Madeleine case. What is it about Goncalo Amaral's book?

2:52 @hannahtp: Cabrita: Amaral has authority to talk about the case because he was the chief investigator.

2:54 @hannahtp: Cabrita: Maybe there is a problem because what is written in the book is very close to the truth.

2:57 @hannahtp: Cabrita is on his feet, gesturing to the court and occasionally brandishing papers.

3:00 @hannahtp: Cabrita is reading out the documents detailing the police's decision to shelve the Madeleine case.

3:00 @hannahtp: Kate and Gerry are here now, sat behind me and listening intently.

3:04 @hannahtp: Amaral's lawyer Antonio Cabrita: "The McCanns should not feel offended by the book, but by the prosecutors."

3:05 @hannahtp: Cabrita: "I ask now, where is the offence? In the book or in the process?"

3:10 @hannahtp: Cabrita: if the judge that decided on the injunction had read through the police process, we would not be here.

3:15 @hannahtp: Cabrita is emphasising that the book contains the same facts as the police and prosecution files.

3:22 @hannahtp: There is some laughter in the court as Cabrita makes quips during his speech.

3:26 @hannahtp: Cabrita is holding a copy of the book as he talks. Amaral is sitting down next to him.

3:35 @hannahtp: Cabrita: I refute the idea that any Portuguese citizen is forbidden to talk about this case.

3:36 @hannahtp: Cabrita: "I hope that you (judge) will give me back the pride of being Portuguese, to live in freedom."

3:37 @hannahtp: Cabrita has finished. Someone tried to applaud. Amaral has left the court room.

3:38 @hannahtp: The lawyer for the publisher of Amaral's book is speaking now.

3:41 @hannahtp: Publisher's lawyer: The media were used by the couple in order to serve their own purpose.

3:46 @hannahtp: Publisher's lawyer is repeating many of the points made by Amaral's lawyer Cabrita.

3:48 @hannahtp: Publisher's lawyer: This company has published another book called "McCann's Guilt" (translation), but that was not banned.

3:50 @hannahtp: The publisher's lawyer has finished. Lawyer from TVI television channel is talking now.

4:03 @hannahtp: TVI Lawyer: The McCanns have presented us with another process (the new criminal proceedings) to try to control the media.

4:05 @hannahtp: TVI Lawyer: The McCanns want to take advantage of all the media work done.

4:06 @hannahtp: TVI lawyer has finished his speech. Lawyer for VC films, the company that made the documentary, is on his feet.

4:08 @hannahtp: TVI lawyer thanks the court judge for the way she has organised proceedings.

4:15 @hannahtp: VC Films lawyer: I believe if the judge who decided on the injunction had seen the police and prosecution files, it would not have happened.

4:41 @hannahtp: Mcann lawyer Isabel Duarte is on her feet now, and is giving an impassioned speech.

4:42 @hannahtp: Duarte: Goncalo Amaral is using the book to take revenge on the McCanns.

4:44 @hannahtp: Duarte: The book has been organised and written in order to prove the McCanns are guilty.

4:45 @hannahtp: Duarte is reading out a report on the book by a Portuguese language expert.

4:52 @hannahtp: Duarte is questioning the motives of a witness for Mr Amaral, chief investigator Ricardo Paiva.

4:55 @hannahtp: Duarte is saying Paiva received reports from across Europe with new info about Madeleine, but he still kept case shelved.

5:07 @hannahtp: Duarte says Pavia has lied to the court during these proceedings. She says he has been inconsistent about the accuracy of sniffer dogs.

5:22 @hannahtp: Duarte said that during the Madeleine investigation Pavia stated the sniffer dogs had failed at least once.

5:23 @hannahtp: Court proceedings have finished. The ruling on the ban is to be delivered on the 18th of February at 1030.

5:25 @hannahtp: So, as many had predicted, there is to be no ruling on the book ban today. The judge will consider her verdict.

5:26 @hannahtp: It was an emotional performance from the McCann's lawyer Isabel Duarte. She said at the start that she was very attached to this case.

5:50 @hannahtp: Kate and Gerry McCann have issued a new plea to the Portuguese people to come forward with any information they might have.

5:51 @hannahtp: Speaking outside the lisbon court they also said they would like the whole case reviewed by the police.

6:01 @hannahtp: Kate and Gerry McCann said the most important thing to remember is that there is still a little girl missing.

6:24 @hannahtp: All quiet at the Lisbon court now. It is understood the McCanns are travelling home tonight.

6:27 @hannahtp: Thanks to everyone for following and for all your tweets. Much appreciated. Keep reading @skynews

Here are the full proceedings in order to make it easier to read what was said by whom and when rather than flipping back abd forth over umpteen pages.
It should have been pointed out that to have the case reopened all the mccanns had to do was ask, take part in the reconstruction or the fragrant kate answer those 48 questions.
I do wonder if they should now be suing tanner and chums who spoke out on the panorama programsince they clearly broke the secrecy laws as well.
This smacks of desperation and just goes to show the world how greedy they are. surely they should be focussing on finding madeleine rather than using the fund to sue every tom, dick and harry that disagrees with the abduction theory.
hobnob
hobnob
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 431
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 11 Feb - 6:38

Thank you, hobnob.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 11 Feb - 7:38

fedrules wrote:

What is she on about ???

'

WHAT THE HELL SHE DOING LOOKING AT IMAGES LIKE THAT, REMEMBER, GERRY SAID SHE IS WELL AND NOT HARMED!!

THAT DUARTE IS SICK IN THE HEAD AND IM SURE SHE IS GOING THROUGH A BREAKDOWN CALLING LAWYERS VULTURES AND VAMPIRES WTF AND I DO THINK SHE COULD OFF USED ANOTHER WORD EXCEPT UGLY.

'UPSETTING' IS THE WORD THE STUPID WOMEN SHOULD OFF USED... AND IM NOT EVEN A LAWYER, NO, IM A MOTHER.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 11 Feb - 7:43

kitti wrote:
fedrules wrote:

What is she on about ???

'

WHAT THE HELL SHE DOING LOOKING AT IMAGES LIKE THAT, REMEMBER, GERRY SAID SHE IS WELL AND NOT HARMED!!

THAT DUARTE IS SICK IN THE HEAD AND IM SURE SHE IS GOING THROUGH A BREAKDOWN CALLING LAWYERS VULTURES AND VAMPIRES WTF AND I DO THINK SHE COULD OFF USED ANOTHER WORD EXCEPT UGLY.

'UPSETTING' IS THE WORD THE STUPID WOMEN SHOULD OFF USED... AND IM NOT EVEN A LAWYER, NO, IM A MOTHER.

So, there's Gerry, chanting the mantra about no harm having come to his daughter and there's his lawyer saying she has seen "ugly," images of a child who could be Madeleine. How on earth did Gerry McCann get to be a medical doctor if that's his level of reasoning skill and how on earth did Duarte get to be a lawyer?
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  keepingmum Thu 11 Feb - 8:55

well, you have to be extremely clever to be a medical doctor or a lawyer - but you don't necessarily have to have much common sense.
keepingmum
keepingmum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 325
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 11 Feb - 9:06

kitti wrote:THAT DUARTE IS SICK IN THE HEAD AND IM SURE SHE IS GOING THROUGH A BREAKDOWN CALLING LAWYERS VULTURES AND VAMPIRES WTF AND I DO THINK SHE COULD OFF USED ANOTHER WORD EXCEPT UGLY.

My grannie used to say, Beauty Is As Beauty Does, well I suppose the reverse is true too. And Isabel Duarte is no oil painting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18