Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

McCanns will not fly to Lisbon next week (verdict)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: McCanns will not fly to Lisbon next week (verdict)

Post  lea on Sun 14 Feb - 0:48

Ang wrote:
kitti wrote:I dont understand WHY they are sueing the tvi channel which co-incideds with the book when they dont know IF they will win against amaral.

What is the point?

More money and still trying to convince the world they have a missing child who is alive and findable

dont you think it will be harder for them to convince everybody now all this has come out in the press about the court case?

lea
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 640
Age : 48
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns will not fly to Lisbon next week (verdict)

Post  it's me again on Sun 14 Feb - 8:03

What I'm having trouble understanding is did the Mccanns attend the hearing because they had to? Gerry left early so imo, no. So why did they attend? to be seen to? because they thought it would go their way? you see, the hearing was in school term time so it would have been quite disruptive for the twins to have their parents away, whereas the conclusion this week is in school half term, so less distruptive for the little ones to go 'stay at grannys'....

it's me again
Newbie
Newbie

Number of posts : 39
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns will not fly to Lisbon next week (verdict)

Post  ann_chovey on Sun 14 Feb - 9:04

it's me again wrote:What I'm having trouble understanding is did the Mccanns attend the hearing because they had to? Gerry left early so imo, no. So why did they attend? to be seen to? because they thought it would go their way? you see, the hearing was in school term time so it would have been quite disruptive for the twins to have their parents away, whereas the conclusion this week is in school half term, so less distruptive for the little ones to go 'stay at grannys'....

It was their lawyer who wanted them there I think, to bolster their image. Another own goal.

ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2516
Location : France
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns will not fly to Lisbon next week (verdict)

Post  Alfiefinn on Sun 14 Feb - 9:13

ann, as far as effective strategies go, the image polishing was one hell of an ineffective strategy, if you see what I mean

Alfiefinn
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1482
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns will not fly to Lisbon next week (verdict)

Post  AnnaEsse on Sun 14 Feb - 9:27

ann_chovey wrote:
it's me again wrote:What I'm having trouble understanding is did the Mccanns attend the hearing because they had to? Gerry left early so imo, no. So why did they attend? to be seen to? because they thought it would go their way? you see, the hearing was in school term time so it would have been quite disruptive for the twins to have their parents away, whereas the conclusion this week is in school half term, so less distruptive for the little ones to go 'stay at grannys'....

It was their lawyer who wanted them there I think, to bolster their image. Another own goal.

I did read that in January at least, it was Isabel Duarte who wanted her clients there because of the unpopularity of the case and she didn't want to face it alone.

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18463
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns will not fly to Lisbon next week (verdict)

Post  Guest on Sun 14 Feb - 9:31

I understand the Judge"s decision will not be made until a few days after the 10th, and suspect the reason the McCanns won"t return
to hear the verdict is because of the Portugese people . If they win, they will be booed all the way to the Airport, if they lose they will
also be booed allthe way to the Airport.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns will not fly to Lisbon next week (verdict)

Post  Alfiefinn on Sun 14 Feb - 9:32

Running the gauntlet, eh Beattie

Alfiefinn
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1482
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns will not fly to Lisbon next week (verdict)

Post  keepingmum on Sun 14 Feb - 9:36

Oh come on Beattie. Surely "every parent's heart will go out to them"!

keepingmum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 325
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns will not fly to Lisbon next week (verdict)

Post  Guest on Sun 14 Feb - 9:38

Alfiefinn wrote:Running the gauntlet, eh Beattie

Alfie,

Judging by the atmosphere outside the Courthouse, the McCanns PR guy did nothing to enhance their image in Portugal........more money
down the drain.!!!!! Maybe he should have worked on Isobel Duarte.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns will not fly to Lisbon next week (verdict)

Post  AnnaEsse on Sun 14 Feb - 9:42

Beattie wrote:
Alfiefinn wrote:Running the gauntlet, eh Beattie

Alfie,

Judging by the atmosphere outside the Courthouse, the McCanns PR guy did nothing to enhance their image in Portugal........more money
down the drain.!!!!! Maybe he should have worked on Isobel Duarte.

Maybe Isabel Duarte should have been replaced in court by the PR guy. He'd have done a better job!

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18463
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns will not fly to Lisbon next week (verdict)

Post  Alfiefinn on Sun 14 Feb - 9:42

Beattie, if I was them them I'd ask for a refund from Lift PR, they've managed to more expensive damage to the McCanns' image than a blind-folded bull in Harrod's china department.

anna, the big pr guy - otherwise known as the 'walking wardrobe'. Such lovely grunting manners too.


Last edited by Alfiefinn on Sun 14 Feb - 9:43; edited 1 time in total

Alfiefinn
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1482
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns will not fly to Lisbon next week (verdict)

Post  Guest on Sun 14 Feb - 9:42

keepingmum wrote:Oh come on Beattie. Surely "every parent's heart will go out to them"!

Keepingmum, Yeah.....and pigs might fly

It was all Gerry could do not to turn on that woman who was holding her Mobile under his nose, I wonder who she is?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns will not fly to Lisbon next week (verdict)

Post  Alfiefinn on Sun 14 Feb - 9:44

Beattie - was it a mobile or a BS detector?- it tests breath to check whether you're spouting crap and if so, what level

Alfiefinn
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1482
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns will not fly to Lisbon next week (verdict)

Post  Guest on Sun 14 Feb - 9:46

Alfiefinn wrote: Beattie, if I was them them I'd ask for a refund from Lift PR, they've managed to more expensive damage to the McCanns' image than a blind-folded bull in Harrod's china department.

Alfie, a "blindfoled bull.............", I like it!!!! Come to think of it, the PR guy looked like a Bouncer and Isobel Duarte the poisoned Dwarf.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns will not fly to Lisbon next week (verdict)

Post  Alfiefinn on Sun 14 Feb - 9:48

Beattie, stick glasses on 'Mr Big' and a blonde wig on Izzy Duarte and you'd have Peters and Lee - Remember them?

Alfiefinn
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1482
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns will not fly to Lisbon next week (verdict)

Post  Guest on Sun 14 Feb - 9:50

Alfiefinn wrote:Beattie - was it a mobile or a BS detector?- it tests breath to check whether you're spouting crap and if so, what level

Whoever she was she was very intrusive with it..........you could be right that is was a BS detector, or even a lie detector.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns will not fly to Lisbon next week (verdict)

Post  Guest on Sun 14 Feb - 9:53

quote="Alfiefinn"]Beattie, stick glasses on 'Mr Big' and a blonde wig on Izzy Duarte and you'd have Peters and Lee - Remember them?[/quote]

Yeah.....Peters was the blind guy, "Welcome Home" springs to mind, that"s probably how the McCanns felt when their plane touched down in the U.K.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns will not fly to Lisbon next week (verdict)

Post  Freja53 on Sun 14 Feb - 9:54

The McCanns have been protected, and blessed, by some very high profiles including the UK PM, the Roman Catholic Church and the Pope, the UK press, the UK police force etc.

The question is; WHO will benefit (or suffer) if Mr. Amaral loses or wins his case.

if the McCanns are proven to have been economical with the truth who will lose in a big way apart from the McCanns?

This story is obviously not a straight missing child case like any other. A lot of high ranking people's reputations are at stake.

IMO there are many high profiles out there who can't let the truth be known and who will do everything in their long reaching power to stop the truth getting out.

IMO the blocking of a full investigation into all the suspects in this criminal act, including the parents, is a major international scandal. Only the highest renking members of the UK press, police, and government imo could have stopped the parents being fully investigated and questioned.

How else can all this nonsense be explained?

I will therefore not be surprised if the injunction on the book is continued.

I see our job on bloggs like these is to be like the persevering, resolute Washington Post journalists, Bernstein and Woodward, and dig and dig until we find the secret of what happened to Madeleine which IMO will turn out to be a new "Waterdate" scandal.

Maybe a Tapas 7, or a senior police officer, (like the associate FBI Director in the Watergate scandal) will be our "Deep Throat"?

You all should be very proud of yourselves and some how find the strength to continue ths search for the truth no matter what happens. Madeleine deserves that.

Freja53
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 283
Age : 52
Location : Stockholm
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns will not fly to Lisbon next week (verdict)

Post  Guest on Sun 14 Feb - 10:04

Freja53 wrote:Maybe a Tapas 7, or a senior police officer, (like the associate FBI Director in the Watergate scandal) will be our "Deep Throat"?

if this was to happen i think we would have heard from him/her by now. as for protection, nah. i think both police forces have a pretty good idea what happened but what evidence they have won't stand up in court.

this case will probably open up one day but only from the inside.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns will not fly to Lisbon next week (verdict)

Post  Guest on Sun 14 Feb - 10:06

Freja 53

We know that the McCanns knew Gordon Brown and his wife before the holiday. We also know that Tony Blair was Prime Minister at the
time Madeleine went missing and it was he who got the British Embassy involved so quickly . I think the likes of Richard Branson, Philip Green
etc got involved for Kudos and Madeleine was such a pretty child with Parents who are Doctors that everyone assumed they were
innocent. It is likely that the Government did interfere but for what reason I do not know and doubt pedophilia or Freemasonry is
involved.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns will not fly to Lisbon next week (verdict)

Post  ann_chovey on Sun 14 Feb - 10:11

Beattie wrote:quote="Alfiefinn"]Beattie, stick glasses on 'Mr Big' and a blonde wig on Izzy Duarte and you'd have Peters and Lee - Remember them?

Yeah.....Peters was the blind guy, "Welcome Home" springs to mind, that"s probably how the McCanns felt when their plane touched down in the U.K.[/quote]

Alfie and Beattie....let's take a trip down memory lane

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ww4v2cP-MDo

ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2516
Location : France
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns will not fly to Lisbon next week (verdict)

Post  Guest on Sun 14 Feb - 10:26

ann_chovey wrote:
Beattie wrote:quote="Alfiefinn"]Beattie, stick glasses on 'Mr Big' and a blonde wig on Izzy Duarte and you'd have Peters and Lee - Remember them?

Yeah.....Peters was the blind guy, "Welcome Home" springs to mind, that"s probably how the McCanns felt when their plane touched down in the U.K.

Alfie and Beattie....let's take a trip down memory lane

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ww4v2cP-MDo[/quote]

ann_chovey.......well found!!!! ( all showing our age now )

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns will not fly to Lisbon next week (verdict)

Post  Freja53 on Sun 14 Feb - 10:36

Beattie wrote: Freja 53

We know that the McCanns knew Gordon Brown and his wife before the holiday. We also know that Tony Blair was Prime Minister at the
time Madeleine went missing and it was he who got the British Embassy involved so quickly . I think the likes of Richard Branson, Philip Green
etc got involved for Kudos and Madeleine was such a pretty child with Parents who are Doctors that everyone assumed they were
innocent. It is likely that the Government did interfere but for what reason I do not know and doubt pedophilia or Freemasonry is
involved.



Many thanks for that.

I have seen several references to the McCanns being protected or involved with Freemasonry.

The McCanns are Roman Catholics.

Roman Catholics are not allowed to be Freemasons.

Papal pronouncements against Freemasonry since 1738, the most important of which are:

Clement XII, Constitution "In Eminenti", 28 April, 1738;
Benedict XIV, "Providas", 18 May, 1751;
Pius VII, "Ecclesiam", 13 September, 1821;
Leo XII, "Quo graviora", 13 March, 1825;
Pius VIII, Encyclical "Traditi", 21 May, 1829;
Gregory XVI, "Mirari", 15 August, 1832;
Pius IX, Encyclical "Qui pluribus", 9 November, 1846;
Pius IX, Allocution "Quibus quantisque malis", 20 April, 1849;
Pius IX, Encyclical "Quanta cura", 8 December, 1864;
Pius IX, Allocution "Multiplices inter", 25 September, 1865;
Pius IX, Constitution "Apostolicæ Sedis", 12 October, 1869;
Pius IX, Encyclical "Etsi multa", 21 November, 1873;
Leo XIII, Encyclical "Humanum genus", 20 April, 1884;
Leo XIII, "Præclara", 20 June, 1894;
Leo XIII, "Annum ingressi", 18 March, 1902 (against Italian Freemasonry);
Leo XIII, Encyclical "Etsí nos", 15 February, 1882;
Leo XIII, "Ab Apostolici", 15 October, 1890.

Catholics since 1738 are, under penalty of excommunication, incurred ipso facto, and reserved to the pope, strictly forbidden to enter or promote in any way Masonic societies.

"Opus Dei" would be a a secret society for Catholics, having many high ranking business men as its members.

Freja53
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 283
Age : 52
Location : Stockholm
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns will not fly to Lisbon next week (verdict)

Post  AnnaEsse on Sun 14 Feb - 10:37

Beattie wrote:
ann_chovey wrote:
Beattie wrote:quote="Alfiefinn"]Beattie, stick glasses on 'Mr Big' and a blonde wig on Izzy Duarte and you'd have Peters and Lee - Remember them?

Yeah.....Peters was the blind guy, "Welcome Home" springs to mind, that"s probably how the McCanns felt when their plane touched down in the U.K.

Alfie and Beattie....let's take a trip down memory lane

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ww4v2cP-MDo

ann_chovey.......well found!!!! ( all showing our age now )[/quote]

Ah yes! I remember it well. Isn't YouTube absolutely fantastic. Before the internet, we could listen to the music of the past and imagine the performers. Now, we can watch them as well as hear them. YouTube is a brilliant archive of the songs and performers long gone from the scene and it's a really good resource. Unfortunately, it's not so positive for people like Kate and Gerry McCann, who would seriously like us to forget some of the things they said and did. It's all there, recorded in sound and images and should they try to persuade us of a different reality, that the past is fluid and changeable to suit their purposes, we can instantly bring it all back with a loud....HANG ON A MINUTE!!!

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18463
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns will not fly to Lisbon next week (verdict)

Post  deborah on Sun 14 Feb - 10:43

Alfiefinn wrote:Beattie - was it a mobile or a BS detector?- it tests breath to check whether you're spouting crap and if so, what level
have you got one of those BS detectors ? - someone should have taken one - available from hawkins bizarre !!

deborah
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 875
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns will not fly to Lisbon next week (verdict)

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:52


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum