Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Court twitters today 18/02

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Court twitters today 18/02

Post  Justiceforallkids on Thu 18 Feb - 12:03

i was kinda expecting this.....

Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Age : 37
Location : tasmania australia
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Court twitters today 18/02

Post  margaret on Thu 18 Feb - 12:03

FSoares wrote:Wait, I have a different reading: nobody won the case, because other channels can comment Amaral's theory.

That's right, we're exactly as it was before, but with TVI and the other TV channel pi55ed off with the Mcs too!!

I don't think it has anything to do with Murat vs Tanner *shrug*

margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

as above

Post  halfamo on Thu 18 Feb - 12:05

Bad as this is i think we need to wait to hear the reasons for this judgement .

halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1905
Age : 70
Location : west Midlands UK
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Court twitters today 18/02

Post  anvi on Thu 18 Feb - 12:07

If these two fell in a pit full of shit they would crawl out covered in chocolate. Well thats it , the wife and I have decided that if you can,t beat em then join em. We are going over to the Dark Side. Just emailed GM and asked him for his lottery numbers for saturday,
Just sickened to the pits of ours stomachs with this verdict. There is no justice in this world.
Getting our rants in now, before they shut us all up!!

anvi
Newbie
Newbie

Number of posts : 32
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-01-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Court twitters today 18/02

Post  lea on Thu 18 Feb - 12:09

heavens above,
im b_ _ _ _ _y speechless,
soooo disapointed

lea
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 640
Age : 48
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Court twitters today 18/02

Post  POPPY1 on Thu 18 Feb - 12:10

Can't say I'm too surprised ,but as the saying goes it's not over until the 'rotund' lady sings.

A setback, maybe, but Ido believe this pair of NEGLECTORS WILL GET THEIR JUST DESSERTS.


POPPY1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1103
Age : 59
Location : a small planet orbiting a yellow dwarf star
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

as above

Post  halfamo on Thu 18 Feb - 12:12

anvi wrote:If these two fell in a pit full of shit they would crawl out covered in chocolate. Well thats it , the wife and I have decided that if you can,t beat em then join em. We are going over to the Dark Side. Just emailed GM and asked him for his lottery numbers for saturday,
Just sickened to the pits of ours stomachs with this verdict. There is no justice in this world.
Getting our rants in now, before they shut us all up!!

They wish they could shut us up ,but its not going to happen,i agree they have more jam than Hartleys .

halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1905
Age : 70
Location : west Midlands UK
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Court twitters today 18/02

Post  FSoares on Thu 18 Feb - 12:13

margaret wrote:
FSoares wrote:Wait, I have a different reading: nobody won the case, because other channels can comment Amaral's theory.

That's right, we're exactly as it was before, but with TVI and the other TV channel pi55ed off with the Mcs too!!

I don't think it has anything to do with Murat vs Tanner *shrug*

I wasn't expecting the injuction would be lifted, that's why I never commented about it. This is exactly staying at the point things already were. This verdict is however a little funny, because it goes far beyond Amaral's book. How the hell TVI needs to shut up but others can comment?

FSoares
Moderator
Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 1448
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-04-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Court twitters today 18/02

Post  squeaker on Thu 18 Feb - 12:13

What will the people of Portugal make of all this? Will there be an outcry?

squeaker
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 139
Location : SE England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Court twitters today 18/02

Post  lea on Thu 18 Feb - 12:13

POPPY1 wrote:Can't say I'm too surprised ,but as the saying goes it's not over until the 'rotund' lady sings.

A setback, maybe, but Ido believe this pair of NEGLECTORS WILL GET THEIR JUST DESSERTS.


hope so poppy,
Amaral has fought hard in trying to get justice for maddie,
hope that big brave man doesnt ever give up.

lea
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 640
Age : 48
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Court twitters today 18/02

Post  Justiceforallkids on Thu 18 Feb - 12:16

the only loser today is maddie despite kates sick text

Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Age : 37
Location : tasmania australia
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Court twitters today 18/02

Post  Guest on Thu 18 Feb - 12:16

I thought the Judge who ordered the injunction and seizure of Amaral"s assets acted prematurely, since Libel
cannot be proved until a Trial presents all the facts and evidence. The fact that a second Judge upholds the
ban suggests that she believes the McCanns have been libelled.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Court twitters today 18/02

Post  kitti on Thu 18 Feb - 12:17

FSoares wrote:
margaret wrote:
FSoares wrote:Wait, I have a different reading: nobody won the case, because other channels can comment Amaral's theory.

That's right, we're exactly as it was before, but with TVI and the other TV channel pi55ed off with the Mcs too!!

I don't think it has anything to do with Murat vs Tanner *shrug*

I wasn't expecting the injuction would be lifted, that's why I never commented about it. This is exactly staying at the point things already were. This verdict is however a little funny, because it goes far beyond Amaral's book. How the hell TVI needs to shut up but others can comment?




Thats a good thing, it also means everything to do with amaral is being targeted, as we guessed, this was always about poor mr amaral, the only thing they havent done yet is to hire a hit man!

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Court twitters today 18/02

Post  Lizzy11268 on Thu 18 Feb - 12:18

To be honest, I don't really see it as totally bad news, which is obviously the knee jerk reaction.

For a start, its still only a temporary injunction.

There will be another hearing which will put Gerry and Kate in the spotlight again. And I am extremely convinced that Sr Amaral has more up his sleeve.

OTHER PEOPLE can discuss the theory therefore I believe that they will. At least in Portugal. Not so sure about the British Press who have been particularly biased to one side for as long as I can remember.

Look at what came out in this one tiny hearing for an overturn of a temporary injunction.

Just imagine what we might get next time....

And is it all in Sr Amaral's master plan??????? You know, I believe its entirely possible.




Last edited by Lizzy11268 on Thu 18 Feb - 12:19; edited 1 time in total

Lizzy11268
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 426
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Court twitters today 18/02

Post  kitti on Thu 18 Feb - 12:18

Beattie wrote:I thought the Judge who ordered the injunction and seizure of Amaral"s assets acted prematurely, since Libel
cannot be proved until a Trial presents all the facts and evidence. The fact that a second Judge upholds the
ban suggests that she believes the McCanns have been libelled.


How have the mccanns been libelled?

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Court twitters today 18/02

Post  Lizzy11268 on Thu 18 Feb - 12:20

kitti wrote:
Beattie wrote:I thought the Judge who ordered the injunction and seizure of Amaral"s assets acted prematurely, since Libel
cannot be proved until a Trial presents all the facts and evidence. The fact that a second Judge upholds the
ban suggests that she believes the McCanns have been libelled.


How have the mccanns been libelled?

Don't know but they think they have been.

Mind you, if you say Kate sneezed funny you would probably get taken to court.

Lizzy11268
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 426
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Court twitters today 18/02

Post  POPPY1 on Thu 18 Feb - 12:20

lea wrote:
POPPY1 wrote:Can't say I'm too surprised ,but as the saying goes it's not over until the 'rotund' lady sings.

A setback, maybe, but Ido believe this pair of NEGLECTORS WILL GET THEIR JUST DESSERTS.


hope so poppy,
Amaral has fought hard in trying to get justice for maddie,
hope that big brave man doesnt ever give up.

Yes Lea, I completely agree.

One of the lessons I've learned from my life ( excuse the irony as I teach ) is to never give up.

We must all support Amaral to the best of our abilities and for a start I will be giving the English translation of a certain book to all my friends and associates, so they can read the truth.

As the saying goes 'THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE'


POPPY1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1103
Age : 59
Location : a small planet orbiting a yellow dwarf star
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Court twitters today 18/02

Post  lea on Thu 18 Feb - 12:23

POPPY1 wrote:
lea wrote:
POPPY1 wrote:Can't say I'm too surprised ,but as the saying goes it's not over until the 'rotund' lady sings.

A setback, maybe, but Ido believe this pair of NEGLECTORS WILL GET THEIR JUST DESSERTS.


hope so poppy,
Amaral has fought hard in trying to get justice for maddie,
hope that big brave man doesnt ever give up.

Yes Lea, I completely agree.

One of the lessons I've learned from my life ( excuse the irony as I teach ) is to never give up.

We must all support Amaral to the best of our abilities and for a start I will be giving the English translation of a certain book to all my friends and associates, so they can read the truth.

As the saying goes 'THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE'


good on you poppy,
like lizzie says above,
hope this is part of Amarals master plan,
or am i wishful thinking?
lets live in hope.

lea
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 640
Age : 48
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Court twitters today 18/02

Post  kitti on Thu 18 Feb - 12:25

Dont forget the first injuction was thrown out, so someone out there thought it was ridiculous and i always though getting a young women judge was a ploy.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Court twitters today 18/02

Post  Justiceforallkids on Thu 18 Feb - 12:26

hang on a sec maybe the mcanns already were told earlier this week and knew they won and thats why they didnt go !!! it seems pre planned to me

Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Age : 37
Location : tasmania australia
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Court twitters today 18/02

Post  fedrules on Thu 18 Feb - 12:29

Didn't really expect the injunction to be lifted but am still disappointed. Just read the opinion of Lee Rainbow (profiler) in my Weekly Telegraph though which reminded me that new facts have come into the public domain, thanks to this trial.

I suppose, if we can believe the reasons behind the McCanns wanting the injunction maintained, we can now expect a flood of new information as nobody will now believe Maddie's dead...

fedrules
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1282
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Court twitters today 18/02

Post  keepingmum on Thu 18 Feb - 12:30

yes, i'm pretty certain somebody had tipped them off. Let's hope Tiger's press conference is considered more important than their's.

keepingmum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 325
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Court twitters today 18/02

Post  jozi on Thu 18 Feb - 12:32

Well I for one feel sick and don't know what to make of it. They alway's come out smiling and now we will have nothing but there smug faces plastered all over our TV's.I feel so sorry for Mr Ameral how must he be feeling and the people of Portugal, this must be a smack in the face for them. I really feel that no matter what anyone does they will not win against these two quacks, they are too well protected.That has just been proven today, for me anyway.

jozi
Newbie
Newbie

Number of posts : 49
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Court twitters today 18/02

Post  Guest on Thu 18 Feb - 12:34

kitti wrote:
Beattie wrote:I thought the Judge who ordered the injunction and seizure of Amaral"s assets acted prematurely, since Libel
cannot be proved until a Trial presents all the facts and evidence. The fact that a second Judge upholds the
ban suggests that she believes the McCanns have been libelled.


How have the mccanns been libelled?

By Amaral suggesting that Madeleine died in Apartment 5a accidentally which goes against the McCanns
mantra that Madeleine was abducted.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Court twitters today 18/02

Post  lea on Thu 18 Feb - 12:36

jozi wrote:Well I for one feel sick and don't know what to make of it. They alway's come out smiling and now we will have nothing but there smug faces plastered all over our TV's.I feel so sorry for Mr Ameral how must he be feeling and the people of Portugal, this must be a smack in the face for them. I really feel that no matter what anyone does they will not win against these two quacks, they are too well protected.That has just been proven today, for me anyway.

same here,it has been proven to me today as well,
didnt want to believe it but they seem to get away with everything,
lost for words.

lea
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 640
Age : 48
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Court twitters today 18/02

Post  Sponsored content Today at 3:55


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum