Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Court twitters today 18/02

+51
POPPY1
fred
lea
fedrules
Lizzy11268
mancmum
margaret
Justiceforallkids
welshy
Lilemor
sans_souci
HiDeHo
dutchclogs
jozi
mrbrightside
AnnaEsse
keepingmum
squeaker
FSoares
halfamo
anvi
Bebootje
MaryB
Ollybelle
wjk
jenagain
bootsy
Susan
Simon K
MJH1901
Christine
MilkyWay
tanszi
buildersbum
dumouchelwolf
4timesanan
JOHNFRANCIS
candy
Krisy22
Alfiefinn
flower
tourmaline
Alpine Aster
Annandale
malena stool
Judge Dread
Babylistener
jypsybear
Freja53
Keela
MissGivings
55 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Court twitters today 18/02 - Page 10 Empty Re: Court twitters today 18/02

Post  keepingmum Thu 18 Feb - 12:36

OK - so please can the McCanns give us some evidence of abduction? Why is this question never put to them.
keepingmum
keepingmum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 325
Warning :
Court twitters today 18/02 - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Court twitters today 18/02 - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 18 Feb - 12:39

fedrules wrote:Didn't really expect the injunction to be lifted but am still disappointed. Just read the opinion of Lee Rainbow (profiler) in my Weekly Telegraph though which reminded me that new facts have come into the public domain, thanks to this trial.

I suppose, if we can believe the reasons behind the McCanns wanting the injunction maintained, we can now expect a flood of new information as nobody will now believe Maddie's dead...
That is why we need to make sure that people know that is not because the book is still banned that it means Maddie's alive.
It makes me more determined to contiue to support Amaral and find Justice for Maddie!!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 18 Feb - 12:41

I feel very sad for Madeleine today and i also feel for the portuguese people.

Two child neglectors who hid the body off their child have walked into THEIR country and told them what to say...do...and read...the clock has gone back today in portugal, back to the 70's BEFORE they were allowed to speak as they wish and when they wish.

This has made me even more determined to get to the truth and i bet mr amaral is thinking that too.

They cant hide behind people forever and i truly believe in Karma...you reap wot you sow....do unto others what you would do unto you....what goes around, comes around...in other words...time is on our side and we WONT disappear like their daughter, we WONT shut up like they have done to mr amaral...THEY WILL ALWAYS BE KNOWN AS THE TWO CHILD NEGLECTORS WHO WENT OUT EVERY NIGHT AND LEFT 3 CHILDREN...ALL UNDER 4, ALONE, IN A COLD DARK APT, CRYING, ONLY TO BE IGNORED AND FOR ONE OFF THEM TO DISAPPEAR, NEVER TO BE SEEN AGAIN.

That is what the mccanns ARE, regardless off anything else, its their fault she is gone and it is NOT up to EVERYBODY else to search for her because they want to feel better about themselves and think when they meet their maker THEY will be 'forgiven', it doesnt work like that.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Court twitters today 18/02 - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Court twitters today 18/02 - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lea Thu 18 Feb - 12:43

David wrote:
fedrules wrote:Didn't really expect the injunction to be lifted but am still disappointed. Just read the opinion of Lee Rainbow (profiler) in my Weekly Telegraph though which reminded me that new facts have come into the public domain, thanks to this trial.

I suppose, if we can believe the reasons behind the McCanns wanting the injunction maintained, we can now expect a flood of new information as nobody will now believe Maddie's dead...
That is why we need to make sure that people know that is not because the book is still banned that it means Maddie's alive.
It makes me more determined to contiue to support Amaral and find Justice for Maddie!!!!!!!!!!!

yes agree,
hope no one gives up,stay strong and continue, Court twitters today 18/02 - Page 10 Icon_flower
lea
lea
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 640
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 18 Feb - 12:45

Beattie wrote:
kitti wrote:
Beattie wrote:I thought the Judge who ordered the injunction and seizure of Amaral"s assets acted prematurely, since Libel
cannot be proved until a Trial presents all the facts and evidence. The fact that a second Judge upholds the
ban suggests that she believes the McCanns have been libelled.

How have the mccanns been libelled?

By Amaral suggesting that Madeleine died in Apartment 5a accidentally which goes against the McCanns
mantra that Madeleine was abducted.

Well then the mccanns will have to counter-attack by stating what evidence is their that she was abducted.

Can they match the dogs?

Or will they keep on about jersey?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  POPPY1 Thu 18 Feb - 12:47

David wrote:

Absolutely right David.

It may take time but the truth will out, hence why I will discuss the case whenever the chance presents itself.

This pair are the prime examples of the CORRUPTION we see in our society and the people behind them, prepared to defend the indefensible. whether they are the 'handshake' brigade or other sycophants, Madeleine's story cries out for justice and

'JUSTICE WILL BE DONE'
POPPY1
POPPY1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1103
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Lizzy11268 Thu 18 Feb - 12:48

You had better ask the dogs kitti. Court twitters today 18/02 - Page 10 306321 Court twitters today 18/02 - Page 10 23324
Lizzy11268
Lizzy11268
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 426
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 18 Feb - 12:51

I began to wonder if the sticking point might have been that there was nothing in the police files that suggested that Madeleine had died in apartment 5A and that perhaps this was the deciding point for the judge, where Amaral's opinion went beyond the files. However, checking through the McCann files, I have found this:

"Conclusions of a report compiled by chief inspector Tavares de Almeida, for the attention of the Criminal Investigation Coordinator, 10 September 2007."

"Thanks to Astro for translation

(PJ Files: page 2601, vol. X, of process NUIPC-201/07.0 GALGS)

"(…) From all that was presented, the process results in the following:

a) the child Madeleine McCann died in apartment 5A of the Ocean Club in Praia da Luz, on the evening of the 3rd of May 2007;

b) an abduction was simulated;

c) in order to make the child's death impossible before 10 p.m., a situation of checking the McCann couple's children while they slept, was made up;

d) Kate McCann and Gerald McCann are involved in the concealment of the cadaver of their daughter, Madeleine McCann;

e) at this moment, there seem to be no strong indications yet, that the child's death didn't result from a tragic accident;

f) from what was established until now, everything indicates that the McCann couple, in self defence, don't want to hand the cadaver over in an immediate and voluntary manner, and there is a strong probability that said cadaver was moved from its initial location. This situation is susceptible of raising questions about the circumstances under which the child's death happened."

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id174.html
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  jozi Thu 18 Feb - 12:59

Can somebody please answer these questions.
Mr Amaral loosing today will the Libel case still go to court and do the neglectful doc's have to give evidence.If so what if they pull out of the libel case,where does that leave Mr Amaral and will he still have to pay them and will the book still be banned.Sorry for being so dumb,not come out of my shock yet.
jozi
jozi

Number of posts : 49
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Lizzy11268 Thu 18 Feb - 13:01

jozi wrote:Can somebody please answer these questions.
Mr Amaral loosing today will the Libel case still go to court and do the neglectful doc's have to give evidence.If so what if they pull out of the libel case,where does that leave Mr Amaral and will he still have to pay them and will the book still be banned.Sorry for being so dumb,not come out of my shock yet.

They will still have to prove libel, and remember this is still only a TEMPORARY injunction.
The full hearing to ban the book permanently has not yet been heard.

The libel case is completely separate (although tied together anecdotally, as one has some to do with the other) and if the Mccann's want any kind of pay out, they will have to prove Libel itself during a separate trial.

Hope that helps. Court twitters today 18/02 - Page 10 25346
Lizzy11268
Lizzy11268
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mrbrightside Thu 18 Feb - 13:01

Lets hope the judge has upheld the injunction due to a possible trial of the sick inducing scumbags!?
Alternatively for me the support this scum get is pointing more and more to the sickest scenario, paedophelia. Rife in the catholic church(pope visit/their beliefs!), Paynes actions etc and many people in power having those urges. The support is beyond any other reasoning.
mrbrightside
mrbrightside
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 53
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  lea Thu 18 Feb - 13:11

Lizzy11268 wrote:

They will still have to prove libel, and remember this is still only a TEMPORARY injunction.

The libel case is completely separate (although tied together anecdotally, as one has some to do with the other) and if the Mccann's want any kind of pay out, they will have to prove Libel itself during a separate trial.

Court twitters today 18/02 - Page 10 306321 lizzie,
do you know the date of the libel trial?
lea
lea
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jozi Thu 18 Feb - 13:15

Lizzy11268 wrote:

Thanks Lizzy
It does help, perhaps it was all part of the bigger picture after all,I can't see them wanting to take the stand though.
jozi
jozi

Number of posts : 49
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Thu 18 Feb - 13:15

kitti wrote:I feel very sad for Madeleine today and i also feel for the portuguese people.

Two child neglectors who hid the body off their child have walked into THEIR country and told them what to say...do...and read...the clock has gone back today in portugal, back to the 70's BEFORE they were allowed to speak as they wish and when they wish.

This has made me even more determined to get to the truth and i bet mr amaral is thinking that too.

They cant hide behind people forever and i truly believe in Karma...you reap wot you sow....do unto others what you would do unto you....what goes around, comes around...in other words...time is on our side and we WONT disappear like their daughter, we WONT shut up like they have done to mr amaral...THEY WILL ALWAYS BE KNOWN AS THE TWO CHILD NEGLECTORS WHO WENT OUT EVERY NIGHT AND LEFT 3 CHILDREN...ALL UNDER 4, ALONE, IN A COLD DARK APT, CRYING, ONLY TO BE IGNORED AND FOR ONE OFF THEM TO DISAPPEAR, NEVER TO BE SEEN AGAIN.

That is what the mccanns ARE, regardless off anything else, its their fault she is gone and it is NOT up to EVERYBODY else to search for her because they want to feel better about themselves and think when they meet their maker THEY will be 'forgiven', it doesnt work like that.

Court twitters today 18/02 - Page 10 463742 Court twitters today 18/02 - Page 10 463742 Court twitters today 18/02 - Page 10 463742 Court twitters today 18/02 - Page 10 463742 I feel very angry. POOR POOR MADDIE Court twitters today 18/02 - Page 10 371436 Court twitters today 18/02 - Page 10 371436 Court twitters today 18/02 - Page 10 371436
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Lizzy11268 Thu 18 Feb - 13:17

lea wrote:
Lizzy11268 wrote:

There is no definite date given that I can see anywhere as yet (I have my eyes in a lot of places at the moment!)

But "Early Spring" has been mentioned, not sure if thats for the libel trial, or for the permanent book ban hearing. That would suggest sometime in March I would think. Court twitters today 18/02 - Page 10 25346
Lizzy11268
Lizzy11268
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Thu 18 Feb - 13:18

So, as I understand it, this being the hearing for the temporary ban, means there will be a full trial for the libel claim, therefore forcing the Mc's to defend their case?

Thats good isn't it?

or....

Can they drop it at this stage?
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lizzy11268 Thu 18 Feb - 13:20

HiDeHo wrote:So, as I understand it, this being the hearing for the temporary ban, means there will be a full trial for the libel claim, therefore forcing the Mc's to defend their case?

Thats good isn't it?

or....

Can they drop it at this stage?

They CAN drop it of course, its them that are bringing the case.

However, there would still need to be a FULL hearing re the book ban, before a permanent ban would be put in place.

I know people are worried and upset, so I think its important to point out again, just in case it makes y'all feel better (it does me!) that this is still only a TEMP injunction.
Lizzy11268
Lizzy11268
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  lea Thu 18 Feb - 13:20

Lizzy11268 wrote:
lea wrote:
Lizzy11268 wrote:

There is no definite date given that I can see anywhere as yet (I have my eyes in a lot of places at the moment!)

But "Early Spring" has been mentioned, not sure if thats for the libel trial, or for the permanent book ban hearing. That would suggest sometime in March I would think. Court twitters today 18/02 - Page 10 25346

thanks for reply lizzie,
not long to wait then.
lea
lea
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Thu 18 Feb - 13:21

Thanks Lizzy!

So they will be obligated to appear in court?
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sans_souci Thu 18 Feb - 13:22

Lizzy11268 wrote:

The original injunction granted in September was an "ex-parte" injunction, http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/ex-parte-injunction.html

The case result today resulted from the full hearing about the injunction with Amaral able to present his side of the case, and the judge has ruled accordingly. It is not therefore a permanent injunction - it is simply an injunction made by the court to prevent certain acts - ie publishing book etc etc - which is no longer ex- parte.

The next step would be the libel case proper. If, following due process - trial, whatever appeals are allowed or made, damages, costs etc - Amaral were to lose, then in effect the injunction would be permanent - imposed by the court, with appropriate penalities for breaking it (fines, imprisonment etc).
sans_souci
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 689
Warning :
Court twitters today 18/02 - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Court twitters today 18/02 - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilemor Thu 18 Feb - 13:22

IMO most of the judges/attorneys/politicians and lots of the lawyers are freemasons.
Lilemor
Lilemor
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1149
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Lizzy11268 Thu 18 Feb - 13:23

HiDeHo wrote:Thanks Lizzy!

So they will be obligated to appear in court?

I'm not that educated I'm afraid, but one would imagine if they want to make a case for Libel, as its their case, they would have to be there.
Lizzy11268
Lizzy11268
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 18 Feb - 13:25

Lilemor wrote:IMO most of the judges/attorneys/politicians and lots of the lawyers are freemasons.
Absolutely. So what are the chances of Amaral ever getting a fair hearing?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  welshy Thu 18 Feb - 13:28

Well i have just caught up now and i really thought we would have good news today. Feel sick to the stomach and weepy now. Is there ever going to be any justice for Madeleine. Court twitters today 18/02 - Page 10 389741
welshy
welshy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 395
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 18 Feb - 13:31

Have been elsewhere engaged this morning, dont know whats happened, but I guess its bad news for GA? Can someone pls put me out of misery and then I will catch up with this long thread.

Thanks
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next