Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Amy Fitzpatrick - Main Thread.....................

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Amy Fitzpatrick - Main Thread.....................

Post  pm on Sun 24 Aug - 12:04

poinksy wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:
audrey wrote:Just wanted to thank everyone who has posted so much nice things for Amy. I hope she sees them and realises how much shes loved and missed. I miss her smile and her unbelieveable dizzyness that always made us laugh ! We will never stop looking fo her, i want to hear her voice and smell her, sorry if thats weird, i can still smell her from her duvet......... Come home baby, im dying every day, Mam xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


You dont have to thank anyone Audrey....I keep telling you that!

Just hold tight and dont lose hope....we are all with you here!

xxx

This is awful because her mum doesn't know whether she has come to harm or if she has run away. 16 is an terrible age....not yet an adult but not really a child. It doesn't take much for a child of 16 to stay away from home and it doesn't matter what we say, they always think differently from their adult counterparts. I had to house a boy last year, he was just 16, there was no way he would go home and his reasons were really petty! He wouldn't phone his parents to tell them he was safe, he really had a bee in his bonnet!. I had quite a few 'homeless' 16 year olds come to me for housing last year.

is not easy to be a parent!

pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Age : 45
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Amy Fitzpatrick - Main Thread.....................

Post  Guest on Mon 25 Aug - 1:34

audrey wrote:Just wanted to thank everyone who has posted so much nice things for Amy. I hope she sees them and realises how much shes loved and missed. I miss her smile and her unbelieveable dizzyness that always made us laugh ! We will never stop looking fo her, i want to hear her voice and smell her, sorry if thats weird, i can still smell her from her duvet......... Come home baby, im dying every day, Mam xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Audrey, dont worry WE WILL FIND AMY. NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES, WHATEVER WE HAVE TO DO AND WHO WE HAVE TO TORMENT WE WONT GIVE UP.

ANTOINETTE
XXXXXXXXXXX

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Amy Fitzpatrick - Main Thread.....................

Post  Guest on Mon 25 Aug - 1:41

Ambersuz wrote:Yes you're right and i've thought of that....we arent going to start ringing the media pretending there are sightings of Amy to get them interested so what we can only do is try to show how many supporters there are for her out there...on bebo...facebook...my space...here etc......

But please come up with more ideas on how to get the media interested....

What sickens me is that the day Amy is found they'll all be on Audreys doorstep killing themselves to get a bloody exclusive!!!!


iVE SET UP A GROUP ON BEBO.
http://www.bebo.com/SUPPORTAMYSMAM

IF ANYONE IS ON BEBO PLEASE ADD THIS GROUP AND SPREAD THE WORD.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Amy Fitzpatrick - Main Thread.....................

Post  Guest on Mon 25 Aug - 8:03

itsmexxx wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:Yes you're right and i've thought of that....we arent going to start ringing the media pretending there are sightings of Amy to get them interested so what we can only do is try to show how many supporters there are for her out there...on bebo...facebook...my space...here etc......

But please come up with more ideas on how to get the media interested....

What sickens me is that the day Amy is found they'll all be on Audreys doorstep killing themselves to get a bloody exclusive!!!!


iVE SET UP A GROUP ON BEBO.
http://www.bebo.com/SUPPORTAMYSMAM

IF ANYONE IS ON BEBO PLEASE ADD THIS GROUP AND SPREAD THE WORD.


You are doing a really good thing here, I really admire you :Hugs:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Amy Fitzpatrick - Main Thread.....................

Post  Susan on Mon 25 Aug - 22:17

eddie wrote:I think U2 might be a good bet.....I used to write to record comapnies all the time and I used to get replies too.
I think it might be worth a try.
Maybe i will draft a letter when I've got time and run it by you?

You're English is better than mine!!!

OK then i'll run it by Dreamy

Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Age : 56
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Amy Fitzpatrick - Main Thread.....................

Post  Susan on Mon 25 Aug - 22:33

eddie wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:
eddie wrote:I think U2 might be a good bet.....I used to write to record comapnies all the time and I used to get replies too.
I think it might be worth a try.
Maybe i will draft a letter when I've got time and run it by you?

You're English is better than mine!!!

OK then i'll run it by Dreamy

If Dreamy wants to write it that is ok too. Let me know ok? I would like to help if I can xx


NO NO NO...you write something and then we can pass it by him....he loves being asked anyways :)

Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Age : 56
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Amy Fitzpatrick - Main Thread.....................

Post  Guest on Tue 26 Aug - 10:00

eddie wrote:I think U2 might be a good bet.....I used to write to record comapnies all the time and I used to get replies too.
I think it might be worth a try.
Maybe i will draft a letter when I've got time and run it by you?


We emailed U2 already they are too busy, the same with boyzone, louis walsh, and aslan. these are the only replies we got. i still have their email addresses i will pass them onto u eddie

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Amy Fitzpatrick - Main Thread.....................

Post  Susan on Tue 26 Aug - 10:12

itsmexxx wrote:
eddie wrote:I think U2 might be a good bet.....I used to write to record comapnies all the time and I used to get replies too.
I think it might be worth a try.
Maybe i will draft a letter when I've got time and run it by you?


We emailed U2 already they are too busy, the same with boyzone, louis walsh, and aslan. these are the only replies we got. i still have their email addresses i will pass them onto u eddie


Too busy to send some money???

Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Age : 56
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Amy Fitzpatrick - Main Thread.....................

Post  Guest on Tue 26 Aug - 10:20

Ambersuz wrote:
itsmexxx wrote:
eddie wrote:I think U2 might be a good bet.....I used to write to record comapnies all the time and I used to get replies too.
I think it might be worth a try.
Maybe i will draft a letter when I've got time and run it by you?


We emailed U2 already they are too busy, the same with boyzone, louis walsh, and aslan. these are the only replies we got. i still have their email addresses i will pass them onto u eddie


Too busy to send some money???


when I emailed them I was looking for them to back the CD amy's cousin has written 4 her. to be honest i didnt mention money to them. Beverley has the voice of an angel and I thought one of them would back the song. heres her link with samples of her music
http://www.beverleyosullivan.com click on samples.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Amy Fitzpatrick - Main Thread.....................

Post  Susan on Tue 26 Aug - 10:36

itsmexxx wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:
itsmexxx wrote:
eddie wrote:I think U2 might be a good bet.....I used to write to record comapnies all the time and I used to get replies too.
I think it might be worth a try.
Maybe i will draft a letter when I've got time and run it by you?


We emailed U2 already they are too busy, the same with boyzone, louis walsh, and aslan. these are the only replies we got. i still have their email addresses i will pass them onto u eddie


Too busy to send some money???


when I emailed them I was looking for them to back the CD amy's cousin has written 4 her. to be honest i didnt mention money to them. Beverley has the voice of an angel and I thought one of them would back the song. heres her link with samples of her music
http://www.beverleyosullivan.com click on samples.

I'm downloading winamp now so I can listen to them but I did notice the colour of my love on it by Celine Dion....thats my favorite all time song!

About the rest....I will pm you about it...I've just had another idea!

Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Age : 56
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Amy Fitzpatrick - Main Thread.....................

Post  Guest on Thu 28 Aug - 20:10

[quote="Ambersuz"]
itsmexxx wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:
itsmexxx wrote:
eddie wrote:I think U2 might be a good bet.....I used to write to record comapnies all the time and I used to get replies too.
I think it might be worth a try.
Maybe i will draft a letter when I've got time and run it by you?


We emailed U2 already they are too busy, the same with boyzone, louis walsh, and aslan. these are the only replies we got. i still have their email addresses i will pass them onto u eddie


Too busy to send some money???


when I emailed them I was looking for them to back the CD amy's cousin has written 4 her. to be honest i didnt mention money to them. Beverley has the voice of an angel and I thought one of them would back the song. heres her link with samples of her music
http://www.beverleyosullivan.com click on samples.

I'm downloading winamp now so I can listen to them but I did notice the colour of my love on it by Celine Dion....thats my favorite all time song!

About the rest....I will pm you about it...I've just had another idea![/quote

What about Geldoff, he's had young daughters, maybe he could relate and dig deep?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Amy Fitzpatrick - Main Thread.....................

Post  Susan on Thu 28 Aug - 20:27

eddie wrote:Geldoff is a good idea....

It sure is...he does alot of charity work and good cause issues so he might go for somthing like this!

Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Age : 56
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Amy Fitzpatrick - Main Thread.....................

Post  Guest on Thu 28 Aug - 21:12

Ambersuz wrote:
eddie wrote:Geldoff is a good idea....

It sure is...he does alot of charity work and good cause issues so he might go for somthing like this!


And he's Irish...Dublin infact!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Amy Fitzpatrick - Main Thread.....................

Post  Guest on Wed 3 Sep - 16:52

eddie wrote:I am finding the time soon to draft an email to some addresses Antoinette gave me, regarding Amy.
I hope to do it soon - I have alot of other stuff (am involved in School governor stuff and am fighting the local council for a better playground for my childs school grrr! long story) But I will get the email drafted and post it here for you all to read.


Thanks eddie. Much appreciated

Antoinette


Last edited by Antoinette on Tue 20 Oct - 9:57; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Amy Fitzpatrick - Main Thread.....................

Post  Guest on Fri 5 Sep - 16:54

Is there absolutely no news?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Amy Fitzpatrick - Main Thread.....................

Post  Guest on Tue 9 Sep - 17:18

This is the first time i have seen pictures of Amy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Amy Fitzpatrick - Main Thread.....................

Post  Susan on Tue 9 Sep - 18:37

lincs wrote:This is the first time i have seen pictures of Amy

Thats surprising....you had heard of her though before right?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
\'Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves.\' Abraham Lincoln

Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Age : 56
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Amy Fitzpatrick - Main Thread.....................

Post  Guest on Tue 9 Sep - 20:21

go to www.missingamy.net and you see loads of pics of Amy, her family and friends


Last edited by Antoinette on Tue 20 Oct - 9:58; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Amy Fitzpatrick - Main Thread.....................

Post  pm on Wed 31 Dec - 14:02

Amy

you represent all the missing kids and teenagers of this forum. So for all i wish that this new year brings good news about all of you

you and your familys need a break and need to be together again

Whereever yuo are, i wish you a good 2009

pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Age : 45
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Amy Fitzpatrick - Main Thread.....................

Post  Susan on Wed 31 Dec - 14:20

pm wrote:Amy

you represent all the missing kids and teenagers of this forum. So for all i wish that this new year brings good news about all of you

you and your familys need a break and need to be together again

Whereever yuo are, i wish you a good 2009


Funny you should write this here now Paula...

I just read an email Audrey sent to me and I just want to pick up the phone and call her but what can I say?

I'm a mother who is spending new year with my children....she isnt when she should be!




Anyway watch out for Sky news tomorrow.....she's done 3 interviews today so thats keeping her mind elsewhere...for moments!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
\'Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves.\' Abraham Lincoln

Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Age : 56
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Amy Fitzpatrick - Main Thread.....................

Post  pm on Wed 31 Dec - 14:27

Ambersuz wrote:
pm wrote:Amy

you represent all the missing kids and teenagers of this forum. So for all i wish that this new year brings good news about all of you

you and your familys need a break and need to be together again

Whereever yuo are, i wish you a good 2009


Funny you should write this here now Paula...

I just read an email Audrey sent to me and I just want to pick up the phone and call her but what can I say?

I'm a mother who is spending new year with my children....she isnt when she should be!




Anyway watch out for Sky news tomorrow.....she's done 3 interviews today so thats keeping her mind elsewhere...for moments!


tell her that even with our kids with us, we will have a moment this night to think of her pain - she is not alone!

i know it is nothing but if i could i will put Amy in her arms again this second!

the same for the others!

pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Age : 45
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Amy Fitzpatrick - Main Thread.....................

Post  Guest on Wed 31 Dec - 17:36

If everyone can light a candle and let it burn into the new year for Amy and help guide her home. I spoke to Audrey today and she is holding up well considering


if everyone can print off this poster and have it in your home tonight Amy wont be alone. She will be in all of our hearts.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Amy Fitzpatrick - Main Thread.....................

Post  Guest on Thu 1 Jan - 12:48

Amy, still in my prayers, you and your family for a safe return X

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Amy Fitzpatrick - Main Thread.....................

Post  pm on Fri 6 Feb - 19:13

tomorrow my thoughts and prayers will be focus on Amy and her family

i will ask and pray that the next year, Amy will celebrate her birthday with her family and friends

pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Age : 45
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Amy Fitzpatrick - Main Thread.....................

Post  Susan on Fri 6 Feb - 21:24

I know and its very sad....

I left a msg on her site the other day and will leave one again tomorrow!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
\'Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves.\' Abraham Lincoln

Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Age : 56
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Amy Fitzpatrick - Main Thread.....................

Post  Sponsored content Today at 14:29


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum