Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

psycics view about a rich bussiness man involved

3 posters

Go down

psycics view about a rich bussiness man involved Empty psycics view about a rich bussiness man involved

Post  kazzyjo Sun 21 Feb - 13:00

Saw this earlier, from may 2007, thought it was interesting, especially about she will be allowed home once the rich bussiness man says so.
Hope the link works.

http://mara-gamiel.blogspot.com/2007/05/madeleine-mccann-daily-merlin-is-she.html

Last edited by Schnuffel on Wed 5 May - 3:12; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
kazzyjo
kazzyjo

Number of posts : 27
Warning :
psycics view about a rich bussiness man involved Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100psycics view about a rich bussiness man involved Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-15

Back to top Go down

psycics view about a rich bussiness man involved Empty Re: psycics view about a rich bussiness man involved

Post  Guest Sun 21 Feb - 13:03

oh gawd that blog is so rubbish
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

psycics view about a rich bussiness man involved Empty Re: psycics view about a rich bussiness man involved

Post  Guest Sun 21 Feb - 13:14

Con artists like this preying on the weak minded make my blood boil. Put them in a witches chair or, preferably, an electric one.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Sun 21 Feb - 13:19

This insane creature was talking about lizards ruling the planet or something along those lines 2 years ago when I was first told about his blog....

psycics view about a rich bussiness man involved 463762 He makes me nervous but its a good job I dont mind lizards psycics view about a rich bussiness man involved 991446
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
psycics view about a rich bussiness man involved Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100psycics view about a rich bussiness man involved Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 21 Feb - 13:22

kazzyjo wrote:Saw this earlier, from may 2007, thought it was interesting, especially about she will be allowed home once the rich bussiness man says so.
Hope the link works.

http://mara-gamiel.blogspot.com/2007/05/madeleine-mccann-daily-merlin-is-she.html

Yes it works. Bit difficult to understand why she wasn"t returned to her parents until she was a teenager. I
assumed she had been taken for ransom, but why would a rich businessman need money? It is interesting, but not very believable.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kazzyjo Sun 21 Feb - 13:27

Sorry didn't know you have all come across it before! Ithought it weird, but could be believable in the way the mccanns are acting, a puppet master pulling their strings, even blackmail. But then I have more trust in Eddie than I do in anyone else.
kazzyjo
kazzyjo

Number of posts : 27
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Sun 21 Feb - 13:46

kazzyjo wrote:Sorry didn't know you have all come across it before! Ithought it weird, but could be believable in the way the mccanns are acting, a puppet master pulling their strings, even blackmail. But then I have more trust in Eddie than I do in anyone else.

I used to look at Matt James' site early days and found some of it interesting, but now he just talks in riddles, well, even more than he used to l.o.l. I think it's called hedging your bets.

most recent......http://mara-gamiel.blogspot.com/2010/02/daily-merlin-insight-elusive-location.html
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Sun 21 Feb - 14:18

ann_chovey wrote:
kazzyjo wrote:Sorry didn't know you have all come across it before! Ithought it weird, but could be believable in the way the mccanns are acting, a puppet master pulling their strings, even blackmail. But then I have more trust in Eddie than I do in anyone else.

I used to look at Matt James' site early days and found some of it interesting, but now he just talks in riddles, well, even more than he used to l.o.l. I think it's called hedging your bets.

most recent......http://mara-gamiel.blogspot.com/2010/02/daily-merlin-insight-elusive-location.html

The McCann supporters used to cling to this mans every word in the early days as they knew Maddie would be home soon according to this idiot....

Problem was she was going to be home every week since May 2007 and that week has still not arrived psycics view about a rich bussiness man involved 29204
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down