Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Missing girl, 14, found in Burnley

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post  Guest on Fri 5 Mar - 16:14

Friday 5th March 2010

A TEENAGER who went missing from her home in Northern Ireland has been found safe and well in Burnley.

The 14-year-old, who can no longer be identified due to legal restrictions, was found safe and well at an address in the town earlier today.

A 35-year-old man from Burnley has been arrested on suspicion of child abduction and will be questioned by police.

A 24-year-old man has been charged by the Police Service of Northern Ireland with child abduction.

A 29-year-old man from Burnley and a 20-year-old woman from Burnley were arrested yesterday on suspicion of child abduction and are being questioned by Lancashire Police

http://www.thisislancashire.co.uk/news/5041450.Missing_girl__14__found_in_Burnley/

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing girl, 14, found in Burnley

Post  Susan on Sun 7 Mar - 13:04

I hope they name these people. I really dont see why the scum should be protected!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
\'Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves.\' Abraham Lincoln

Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed 10 Mar - 9:42

i know that u cant say her name now she is found but i run a missing childrens site on fb and i have a girl that is missing from ireland called rebecca gill. and i hope it is her

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed 10 Mar - 9:47

rubyshy wrote:i know that u cant say her name now she is found but i run a missing childrens site on fb and i have a girl that is missing from ireland called rebecca gill. and i hope it is her

I hope so. There's alot missing from Ireland though

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 10:08

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top