Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McCanns have now lost the chance to re-open the case!

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

McCanns have now lost the chance to re-open the case! - Page 2 Empty Re: McCanns have now lost the chance to re-open the case!

Post  Susan Sat 20 Sep - 20:38

najmah80 wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:I knew they wouldnt want this opened...but I was hoping Murat would ask for it to be opened....that would have screwed them up even more!
he might still do fingers crosed

I think the time has elapsed. McCanns have now lost the chance to re-open the case! - Page 2 371436
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
McCanns have now lost the chance to re-open the case! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100McCanns have now lost the chance to re-open the case! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

McCanns have now lost the chance to re-open the case! - Page 2 Empty time has passed for mcan to reopen cae

Post  Guest Sat 20 Sep - 20:42

Ambersuz wrote:
najmah80 wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:I knew they wouldnt want this opened...but I was hoping Murat would ask for it to be opened....that would have screwed them up even more!

I think the time has elapsed. McCanns have now lost the chance to re-open the case! - Page 2 371436
oh bugger bugger bugger :Sunny uk: :Silly me: :crazy:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

McCanns have now lost the chance to re-open the case! - Page 2 Empty Re: McCanns have now lost the chance to re-open the case!

Post  pm Sat 20 Sep - 23:03

Ambersuz wrote:
najmah80 wrote:

ends monday at 17hoom ( i think)
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :
McCanns have now lost the chance to re-open the case! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100McCanns have now lost the chance to re-open the case! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Sat 20 Sep - 23:36

pm wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:
najmah80 wrote:

ends monday at 17hoom ( i think)

Paula!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get me Murats number...and we'll go see him....dont wear any clothes!!!!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Mon 22 Sep - 16:35

the time is over now

is oficial

"apparently madeleine's parents were not interested in asking for the case to be reopened. Oh well, why am I not surprised? Why don't they file a complaint and ask the British Police to look for their daughter? From what I have heard, the British Police as jurisdiction to investigate any crimes whose victims are/were UK citizens. It would be great because there is no doubt about how competent the british Police are. And it would be for free. No fees. Perfect scenario. Why don't they go ahead?"
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Mon 22 Sep - 16:38

pm wrote:the time is over now

is oficial

"apparently madeleine's parents were not interested in asking for the case to be reopened. Oh well, why am I not surprised? Why don't they file a complaint and ask the British Police to look for their daughter? From what I have heard, the British Police as jurisdiction to investigate any crimes whose victims are/were UK citizens. It would be great because there is no doubt about how competent the british Police are. And it would be for free. No fees. Perfect scenario. Why don't they go ahead?"

McCanns have now lost the chance to re-open the case! - Page 2 371436 I thought you were going to post that Murat had re-opened it!!!!!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Mon 22 Sep - 16:39

Ambersuz wrote:
pm wrote:the time is over now

is oficial

McCanns have now lost the chance to re-open the case! - Page 2 371436 I thought you were going to post that Murat had re-opened it!!!!!

Sorry, but this are the news here!

But is not fair to blame Murat when Maddie was Kate and Gerry daughetr not his!
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Mon 22 Sep - 16:41

I know I dont blame Murat at all.........but he was our last chance.....

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO look at my thread i just put up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum