Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I missed a hospital appointment yesterday

+2
Badboy
fred
6 posters

Go down

I missed a hospital appointment yesterday Empty I missed a hospital appointment yesterday

Post  Badboy Tue 18 May - 11:57

oh dear!
by a hour
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :
I missed a hospital appointment yesterday Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I missed a hospital appointment yesterday Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

I missed a hospital appointment yesterday Empty Re: I missed a hospital appointment yesterday

Post  fred Tue 18 May - 12:13

That's a nuisance, will you have to wait a long time for another appointment?
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :
I missed a hospital appointment yesterday Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I missed a hospital appointment yesterday Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

I missed a hospital appointment yesterday Empty Re: I missed a hospital appointment yesterday

Post  Badboy Tue 18 May - 18:21

fred wrote:That's a nuisance, will you have to wait a long time for another appointment?

Unsure,I did have to wait for at least 3 weeks for the appointment(brother said they properbly didn't think it was serious,because they would have given me a more merent(sp?) appointment)
I have a dental abscess

Last edited by Badboy on Tue 18 May - 18:22; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more added on)
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Tue 18 May - 18:29

I can seriously say when I was 19 I had an abcess on my molar, it was the worst pain I have ever experienced in my life!!! How can you wait?
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 18 May - 18:31

In the meantime, have you done saline rinses?
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Tue 18 May - 23:19

AnnaEsse wrote:In the meantime, have you done saline rinses?
NO,I HAVEN'T DONE ANY SALINE RINSES.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 18 May - 23:40

Badboy wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:In the meantime, have you done saline rinses?
NO,I HAVEN'T DONE ANY SALINE RINSES.

Well i would if i was you.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 19 May - 6:04

Saline rinse:

A heaped teaspoon of salt dissolved in a cup of hot water that's as hot as you can bear it without burning your mouth. Swill the water around and hold it for a few seconds before spitting out. Repeat.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanie Wed 19 May - 7:03

a dental abcess can be excruciatingly painful..i had to take antibiotics for week before a dentist would extract a tooth...if you are in a lot of pain your gp might prescribe..
jeanie
jeanie
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 446
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 19 May - 8:09

Isn't there an emergency dental service? We have one here for people that aren't registered with a dentist, but they don't do any fancy work, only extract and do basic fillings. They would treat an abcess as that can be serious, you might end up with blood poisoning if it is just left.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 22 Jun - 21:30

You still should off gone.

My apt the other day was for 12.30...i was seen at 2.45.

Hows that for service!!
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down