Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bridgend woman who seduced teenager told to expect jail

Go down

Bridgend woman who seduced teenager told to expect jail Empty Bridgend woman who seduced teenager told to expect jail

Post  Guest Wed 18 Aug - 13:10

Bridgend woman who seduced teenager told to expect jail

Friday, 12 March 2010

A mother-of-four has been told that a jail sentence is "virtually inevitable" after being convicted of sexual activity with a 13-year-old boy.

Bridgend woman who seduced teenager told to expect jail _47462792_kerry_lee_wns_ncc

Kerry Lee, 25, was found guilty after Newport Crown Court heard she had sent a string of text messages to the youth, she called 'Rude Boy' on her phone.

A jury heard she invited the teenager to come to her home in Bridgend in the early hours of the morning.

Lee had denied four charges, claiming the boy "had a crush" on her.

But a jury took just an hour to convict her of all charges.

The court was told that Lee had sent her young victim 28 late night text messages in a week, saying: "Are you still awake? If you are, come down", "Love you", and "See you in the morning babe".

Lee then carried out sexual acts on the boy, and told him: ""Do you want to sleep in my bed?".

But the relationship with the teenager ended after the boy's mother confronted him over "love bites" on his neck, and contacted the police.

'Crush' claim

Prosecutor Marion Lewis told the jury: ""The boy told police they had been boyfriend and girlfriend for about a week.

"He said the relationship started with her kissing him. She asked him whether he would like to come and sleep with her in her bed."

Appearing in court via video link, the boy told the court: "She arranged for me to sleep with her in her bed.

"She wanted me to have sex. She said she wanted to sleep with me."

"She would send me messages and say that she loved me and all that.

"She would say: "Pop down about two or three in the morning." But I was sleeping."

But Lee told police that the boy "had a crush" on her, and made up the allegations after she rejected him.

Remanding her in custody to await sentence, Judge Keith Thomas said: ""A custodial sentence is virtually inevitable."

She was also told she will be ordered to register as a sex offender.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/8564954.stm
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Bridgend woman who seduced teenager told to expect jail Empty Re: Bridgend woman who seduced teenager told to expect jail

Post  Guest Wed 18 Aug - 13:12

Jail for sex with 'Rude Boy', 13

A MUM-of-four was jailed today for seducing a 13-year-old she dubbed "Rude Boy" on her mobile phone.

Bridgend woman who seduced teenager told to expect jail Kerrymain_1013094a
Pervert ... Kerry Lee
Wales News Service

Perverted Kerry Lee, 25, sent the lad dozens of text messages inviting him to her home at 2am.

The messages read: "Are you still awake? If you are, come round", "Love you" and "See you in the morning babe".

A judge heard that brunette Lee then carried out sexual acts on the schoolboy who became "besotted" with her.

Prosecutor Marion Lewis told Cardiff Crown Court: "Lee saved his number on her phone as Rude Boy and sent him 28 text messages in a week.

"He didn't sent her any text messages because he never had any credit. The way he would respond is to go over to her house."

The relationship came to an end when the boy's shocked mother found love bites on his neck and called police.

Mrs Lewis added: "The boy said they had been boyfriend and girlfriend for about a week.

"He said the relationship started with her kissing him. She asked him whether he would like to come and sleep with her in her bed."

Single parent Lee, of Wildmill, Bridgend, claimed the boy "had a crush" on her and had made up the allegations after she rejected him.

But she was found guilty of four charges of sexual activity with a child and jailed for 18 months today.

Judge Keith Thomas told her: "You knew he was a vulnerable young boy but you allowed him to become besotted with you.

"You were intending to have him in your bed and have full sexual intercourse at some stage had you not been discovered."

Lee was ordered to register as a sex offender and banned from working with children.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2908767/Jail-for-sex-with-Rude-Boy-13.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/8589178.stm
Anonymous

Back to top Go down