Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McCanns/Amaral

+57
jimuck
malena stool
Colonel Fabien
T4two
pennylane
Carolina
MaryB
keepingmum
buildersbum
dutchclogs
jinvta
Claudia79
Keela
mumbles
AnnaEsse
Badboy
Bebootje
widowan
Sandi
jay2001
the slave
zodiac
jejune
tanszi
Christine
Karen
ann_chovey
docmac
fred
kitti
squeaker
Judge Dread
Jem
LJC
DavidA
margaret
Dimsie
lea
POPPY1
Wallflower
hobnob
Alpine Aster
wantthetruth
ashwil
Lioned
saloongirl
quickfingers
wjk
jeanie
Justiceforallkids
bootsy
contrary
frencheuropean
blossom45
steve1295
welshy
Annabel
61 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

McCanns/Amaral - Page 2 Empty Re: McCanns/Amaral

Post  buildersbum Wed 8 Sep - 9:33

kitti wrote:Greedy bastards.

Now...perhaps....mr amaral will take those 'kid gloves' off and say what he has got to say.....hes been far too 'nice' about the mccanns and its time he faced fire with fire....

TREAT THEM THE WAY THEY HAVE TREATED HIM AND HIS FAMILY...

Remember mr amaral.....this is the fight for your family and justice...to hell with feelings now, they havent given a damn about YOUR feelings and YOUR family...so do the same...YOUR CHILDRENS WELLBEING AGAINST THEIR CHILDRENS WELLBEING...if it were me..i know what i would choose...MY FAMILY COMES FIRST..

Kitti, im perplexed to why Portugual will allow this sham to carry on, but what Im sure of is Mr Amaral's Family WILL come first and he would fight tooth and nail for and this he will do, if he knew he couldn't win this case he wouldn't have persued it this far, purely because of the love of his family.

His attitude probably is let them say what the hell they want to say, they are desperate, he will be happy for this to go on and on and on, knowing that TM need to know what else he has to say, this must be playing havoc with their minds, he has always said that he has a lot more to tell, WE HAVE TO REMEMBER THAT MR AMARAL KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED THAT NIGHT AND TEAM MCCANN KNOW THIS TOO. The McCanns are goading Amaral to get him to speak out, knowing this will help them fight their case when they go to court.

Think about it, why would Mr Amaral take the discission to persue this fight knowing when he left the PJ that the McCanns WERE well protected (I dont believe they are now) and that he would have one hell of a fight on his hands, but he knows what has happened to Maddy, and imo he dose have a trump card up his sleeve thats for sure and this is why we have the McCanns doing ALL the disrespecting of Mr Amaral, what nasty a Policeman he was, keystone cops etc............ what does Mr Amaral do?........NOTHING!! because imo he dosn't need to.

Mr Amaral isn't that desperate to sink to such gutter levels....... Team McCann are!!!!

Last edited by buildersbum on Wed 8 Sep - 9:45; edited 1 time in total
buildersbum
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1628
Warning :
McCanns/Amaral - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100McCanns/Amaral - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Wed 8 Sep - 9:35

It's about time the British Government stepped in to put an end to the the McCann's and their lawyers abuse of the legal system.

It is the McCanns who have lost their daughter, by whatever means, yet it is they who, using publicly donated search funds are persecuting the very man who led the search for Madeleine whilst they played tennis, beautician appointments, jogged and flew off on trips across the world.

They are an aberration as will be the British Government by association if it allows this to continue.

Wake up Mr Cameron,don't get tarred with the same brush as Blair, Brown and the deviants of New Labour who for whatever reason let this sick state of affairs develop...
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :
McCanns/Amaral - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100McCanns/Amaral - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 8 Sep - 9:35

Carolina wrote:I wonder if the McCanns are doing this to force an out of court settlement because they might not be so sure of their libel case.
They must be the most despicable people on the face of the earth and karma will get them one day. They are pure evil!

The way i see it....the mccanns DONT want to go to court so now they are getting desperate by threatening to take away mr amarals home and thus blaming HIM if this happens.

Trying to get mr amaral to back down has now got him backed into a corner....either GIVE IN and save his family from the streets or...FIGHT ON....as justice hasnt got a price.

I DONT THINK THAT SOFIA WILL LET HIM GIVE IN....The mccanns have involved HER children in this now and i feel that she will FIGHT TO THE END....

KATE MCCANN...TAKE A LEAF OUT OFF HER BOOK, DEAR....and NOW we have an idea as to WHY 2 people have resigned from the fund...they know its not right and not ethical and THEY dont want any part off it.

GET THIS ON TWITTER SO THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS WHAT THE MCCANNS ARE NOW DOING...GET IT OUT THERE
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Wed 8 Sep - 9:36

Panda wrote:
ashwil wrote:
pennylane wrote:"“My husband and I have never abandoned our daughters, or allowed paedophiles in our circle of friends. I am shocked that a couple who affirm to be religious is seeking out to destroy our family”, said Sofia Leal.

Tell it like it is Sofia McCanns/Amaral - Page 2 307691

Very interesting choice of words, too, from Sofia. "or allowed paedophiles in our circle of friends" is not just a casual remark, is it? She chose those words for a reason.

I think she has picked up on the Kaspar Statement but while the behaviour of Payne and Gerry was odd, it
doesn"t mean they are pedophiles.

You are absolutely right Panda, Sofia is talking about the Gaspar statements, and (imo) she did exactly the right thing in mentioning it............... in fact I believe she should shout it from the roof tops! McCanns/Amaral - Page 2 259100
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 8 Sep - 9:39

I think your right their, builda....the mccanns WANT to know what mr amaral knows...

Message to the mccanns....WHEN YOU GET TO COURT IM SURE MR AMARAL WILL LET YOU KNOW WHAT HE KNOWS...

What a dignified man mr amaral is, im not sure i could keep my mouth shut...
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 8 Sep - 9:41

Carolina wrote:I wonder if the McCanns are doing this to force an out of court settlement because they might not be so sure of their libel case.
They must be the most despicable people on the face of the earth and karma will get them one day. They are pure evil!

I just hope the U.K. Press have the guts to print all this. It has taken a Year for the request to be answered,
this means the McCanns must be seething, knowing that even if they win, their claim for E1.2 million will not be
met. They probably knew they had lost a while ago and that must be why they have produced a Rabbit out of a Hat in the form of Hewletts Son suggesting Madeleine is still alive. Shows how desperate they are. McCanns/Amaral - Page 2 294124
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Wed 8 Sep - 9:44

Panda wrote:

I just hope the U.K. Press have the guts to print all this. It has taken a Year for the request to be answered,
this means the McCanns must be seething, knowing that even if they win, their claim for E1.2 million will not be
met. They probably knew they had lost a while ago and that must be why they have produced a Rabbit out of a Hat in the form of Hewletts Son suggesting Madeleine is still alive. Shows how desperate they are. McCanns/Amaral - Page 2 294124

lmo innocent people wouldnt do such terrible stuff like this!!!!!!!! they wpuld be focused on looking for their daughter and in the abducion scnerio would not have left the kids to allow maddie to be abducted!!!!!!
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Wed 8 Sep - 9:45

kitti wrote:I think your right their, builda....the mccanns WANT to know what mr amaral knows...

Message to the mccanns....WHEN YOU GET TO COURT IM SURE MR AMARAL WILL LET YOU KNOW WHAT HE KNOWS...

What a dignified man mr amaral is, im not sure i could keep my mouth shut...

I think TM have been provoking GA, hoping he will blurt everything he knows out, and they can prepare themselves legally for any future revelations. But GA isn't saying diddly.

He's way too smart for that. McCanns/Amaral - Page 2 944533
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 8 Sep - 9:50

It goes to prove that the mccanns couldnt give a shit about what people think off them.

Lift consultants are being payed to get their so called reputations back NOT for people like you or me, its to get it back to make them look good in the eys off celebs and the like.

YOUR GOING DOWN...MCCANNS...and the world will be watching.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 8 Sep - 10:11

kitti wrote:It goes to prove that the mccanns couldnt give a shit about what people think off them.

Lift consultants are being payed to get their so called reputations back NOT for people like you or me, its to get it back to make them look good in the eys off celebs and the like.

A
I"ll go along with that. McCanns/Amaral - Page 2 25346
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Wed 8 Sep - 10:30

Panda wrote:
kitti wrote:It goes to prove that the mccanns couldnt give a shit about what people think off them.

A
I"ll go along with that. McCanns/Amaral - Page 2 25346

I think the McCanns and the tapasniks fear revelations on the horizon that could ruin them all. We know of the Gaspar statements, but what if there is something else that adds weight to it, and/or other detrimental stories they have thus far kept out of the public arena?

This is what all their high priced legal and PR teams are there for (imo).
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Christine Wed 8 Sep - 10:41

I think this is the drop in the proverbial bucket. They went too far. Nobody wants to be associated with them anymore. The Leicester police removed the link on their website, two directors resigned from the fund.
Maybe I'm repeating all that has been said in previous posts, but I'm so outraged. How low can you sink?
Christine
Christine
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 972
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  keepingmum Wed 8 Sep - 10:42

My respect for Mrs. Amaral grows and grows.
keepingmum
keepingmum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 325
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post  steve1295 Wed 8 Sep - 10:49

kate and gerry,,,you f u c k i n nasty b a s t a r d s,,,FACT,
steve1295
steve1295
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 567
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Wed 8 Sep - 10:57

Christ All Bloody Mighty. I cannot believe what I have read. Those low lifes, just when you think that they have managed to slither under the snake's belly they go and get even lower. Evil comes in many forms. This form is one of the most despicable. They care not a flying fart ( as so eloquently put by FG) about anyone or anything apart from their god which is money. They would destroy anyone or anything which gets in their way. My heart goes out to GA, Sofia and their children who do not deserve to be treated like this. GA was doing his job and doing it very well. In fact too well for the heartless parents. He was getting or has got to the truth and it was going to hurt them more than anything else in the world. Because he has the guts to stand up and be counted, they see Sofia as fair game. She is one formidable lady and she has all the respect from me she deserves. Which is a bloody long way from the feelings I hold for St Kate. GA and Sofia are loving parents who would not put their children's lives in danger by leaving them unattended for even a short time. They have the nerve to get babysitters in when they go out!!!!! They care for their family which is more than can be said about G & K. Their feelings extend to themselves. I am not sure if it extends to each other.

Why the hell should GA and Sofia be put in penuary (sp?) just so that Mccanns can stay living in a house which they said they would sell to fund the search (in fact I seem to rermember that Auntie Phil said just that, about all the family- never happened did it?). They don't care. They would happily see a good and honourable family put out onto the streets and children without a roof over their heads just so that their sorry arses are kept protected.

I just wish that I had the financial means to support GA and family. Unfortunately I don't and in the absence of winning the Euromillions will never have. But if the means were there, he would be very near the top of my list.

I am going to print off and send to my Dad in the UK this latest stunt by the scumbags . I know he will pass this round and hopefully more people will finally see this pair for what they are lying, deceitful, money grabbing, neglectful pathetic excuses for parents and human beings.

ETA It says that GA accusses them of being responsible for Maddy's death. I haven't read that in the book. GA says that in his opinion she died in the apartment, not that they killed her. Big difference.

Last edited by Keela on Wed 8 Sep - 11:02; edited 1 time in total
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  steve1295 Wed 8 Sep - 11:00

The pros think even GAs kids are fair game,,,,,,,,,,,,cant get my head around that,,,,, McCanns/Amaral - Page 2 477442 McCanns/Amaral - Page 2 477442
steve1295
steve1295
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 567
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Wed 8 Sep - 11:05

`ALLOWED PAEDOPOHILES IN THEIR CIRCLE OF FRIENDS'
THE MIND BOGGLES ON THAT ONE.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Wed 8 Sep - 11:10

How do you feel now Leicester Police? Those two dodgy people whose façade you helped promote and fund, even when they were official suspects in a heinous crime, are using that same money to destroy a fellow policeman, and take his home and pension!

Hope you are proud of yourselves!!!
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 8 Sep - 11:34

They would do ANYTHING not to enter that court room, threatening amaral with this will badly come back and bite them on the arse.

And they have the cheek to ask the portuguese or rather beg them to help them.....i wouldnt spit on them if they were on fire!!

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Wed 8 Sep - 11:41

Keela wrote:Christ All Bloody Mighty. I cannot believe what I have read. Those low lifes, just when you think that they have managed to slither under the snake's belly they go and get even lower. Evil comes in many forms. This form is one of the most despicable. They care not a flying fart ( as so eloquently put by FG) about anyone or anything apart from their god which is money. They would destroy anyone or anything which gets in their way. My heart goes out to GA, Sofia and their children who do not deserve to be treated like this. GA was doing his job and doing it very well. In fact too well for the heartless parents. He was getting or has got to the truth and it was going to hurt them more than anything else in the world. Because he has the guts to stand up and be counted, they see Sofia as fair game. She is one formidable lady and she has all the respect from me she deserves. Which is a bloody long way from the feelings I hold for St Kate. GA and Sofia are loving parents who would not put their children's lives in danger by leaving them unattended for even a short time. They have the nerve to get babysitters in when they go out!!!!! They care for their family which is more than can be said about G & K. Their feelings extend to themselves. I am not sure if it extends to each other.

Why the hell should GA and Sofia be put in penuary (sp?) just so that Mccanns can stay living in a house which they said they would sell to fund the search (in fact I seem to rermember that Auntie Phil said just that, about all the family- never happened did it?). They don't care. They would happily see a good and honourable family put out onto the streets and children without a roof over their heads just so that their sorry arses are kept protected.

I just wish that I had the financial means to support GA and family. Unfortunately I don't and in the absence of winning the Euromillions will never have. But if the means were there, he would be very near the top of my list.

I am going to print off and send to my Dad in the UK this latest stunt by the scumbags . I know he will pass this round and hopefully more people will finally see this pair for what they are lying, deceitful, money grabbing, neglectful pathetic excuses for parents and human beings.

ETA It says that GA accusses them of being responsible for Maddy's death. I haven't read that in the book. GA says that in his opinion she died in the apartment, not that they killed her. Big difference.

Hi Keela

Well said - my sentiments entirely. One can only guess what it must be like to live in McCannland - not a
place for anyone with any feelings of kindness and humanity.

This goes beyond normal spite - it's utterly reprehensible. I understand that this is normal in Portuguese law - to ensure that payment will be forthcoming if GA lost the appeal. So the TM must be feeling very righteous about this - as though it's only what they should have. When I come across people this this I tend to have the opposite reaction than normal, if somebody desires something to this extent I usually tend to ram it down their throats till they get sick of it. One can only hope.

They must be very, very sure of winning - well they would be because in my opinion they belong to an exclusive Club so they can't lose whatever comes along. I also believe that CR are in the same Club that's why they were appointed to defend the McCanns.

Angelique
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 8 Sep - 11:47

They must be very, very sure of winning -...complete opposite, if they were that cock sure they wouldnt be threatening amaral and his family.

The mccanns want OUT....by saying that they will take EVERYTHING.....means they are worried and dont want to go to court and hope that amaral will back down, he wont... sofia will see to that.

Dont forget EVEN if they DO win, they wont get THAT much....and even if they WIN..mr amaral will appeal and THAT will take more time..
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  blossom45 Wed 8 Sep - 12:03

McCanns/Amaral - Page 2 306321 everyone..
when i read this article through,two or three times now!
i'm having a great deal of difficulty in believing that this pair are human,
or that they may have usual human instincts.
it passes all realms of belief that they have the ability to even think this obscenity,
never mind put it into action!
i don't believe that their god could forgive them this sheer nastiness,
because there must be droves of real free thinking people that won't.
i hope that the amaral family are protected by their faith,
and by the love within their family.
i'm a staunch believer in karma...
and karma is what the mccanns deserve in shedloads.

sorry...i don't usually do long posts,but like all you guys on here....
i'm incandescent with rage.
blossom45
blossom45
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 922
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post  frencheuropean Wed 8 Sep - 12:07

They are too greedy. People will, at least, realize that Madeleine was and is only a source of money for them. Not a good publicity even IF they win.
frencheuropean
frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1203
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Wed 8 Sep - 12:09

blossom45 wrote: McCanns/Amaral - Page 2 306321 everyone..
when i read this article through,two or three times now!
i'm having a great deal of difficulty in believing that this pair are human,
or that they may have usual human instincts.
it passes all realms of belief that they have the ability to even think this obscenity,
never mind put it into action!
i don't believe that their god could forgive them this sheer nastiness,
because there must be droves of real free thinking people that won't.
i hope that the amaral family are protected by their faith,
and by the love within their family.
i'm a staunch believer in karma...
and karma is what the mccanns deserve in shedloads.

sorry...i don't usually do long posts,but like all you guys on here....
i'm incandescent with rage.

incandescent with rage. Do I look incandescent with rage? Too bloody right I am. Defies belief doesn't it that anyone could even think of ruining someone just for doing his job and having an opinion. I hope they are pleased with themselves.
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Wed 8 Sep - 12:11

I agree with posters who say the McCanns would not want to go to Court. Can you imagine Mr Amaral and his wife and his two little daughters standing on the steps of the Courthouse surrounded by the photographers’ flashing cameras? The paparazzi would love it, filming his children for a change looking so ‘innocent’ and frightened for the whole world to see. This would not be the image that the McCanns would want to get out there because it would be absolute brilliant PR on the part of Mr Amaral without the need for any money grabbing expensive firm of PR consultants latching on like leeches to him. No words would need to be spoken in fact. A photograph would say it all. Newspapers and TV stations would be queuing up for photographs of a family torn apart. I’m sure it would not be something that Mr Amaral would relish as he values his family’s privacy and protection, but if he had really no choice, would anyone blame him if, for once, he put his own children’s future in the spotlight?
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next