Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children abused for 10 years by adoptive doctor parents

4 posters

Go down

Children abused for 10 years by adoptive doctor parents Empty Children abused for 10 years by adoptive doctor parents

Post  Supersal Thu 21 Jul - 18:36

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-14230584

"Some professionals were swayed by "perceptions and assumptions" about the couple's class, professional status, and academic qualifications, the serious case review said."
Supersal
Supersal
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 51
Warning :
Children abused for 10 years by adoptive doctor parents Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Children abused for 10 years by adoptive doctor parents Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-12

Back to top Go down

Children abused for 10 years by adoptive doctor parents Empty Re: Children abused for 10 years by adoptive doctor parents

Post  tanszi Thu 21 Jul - 19:17

well its true isnt it, oh they couldnt possible do that theyre doctors, police, etc., it makes me sick. Just look at the case as people not because they've been assigned some bliddy stupid social status. imo
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :
Children abused for 10 years by adoptive doctor parents Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Children abused for 10 years by adoptive doctor parents Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Children abused for 10 years by adoptive doctor parents Empty Re: Children abused for 10 years by adoptive doctor parents

Post  wjk Thu 21 Jul - 19:20

Thats my parents reasoning as to why the McCanns can't have done anything to Madeleine! They're Doctors!
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Supersal Thu 21 Jul - 20:12

Thats my parents reasoning as to why the McCanns can't have done anything to Madeleine! They're Doctors!

That's true for mine too! And for my sister and brother (who knows somebody who was there on the night). Irony is they were all educated at the top universities in the land. My mum and sister are magistrates and my Dad has also been involved in the law / fairness / arbitration etc all his life. My brother's just a snob lol!

They all think I'm the nutter...JUST BECAUSE THE McCANNS ARE DOCTORS!
Supersal
Supersal
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 51
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post  SyFy Thu 21 Jul - 20:22

Well, at least the Sun are reporting on this sickening case too which might help to dispel some of those public "perceptions and assumptions" about class, professional status, and academic qualifications.

Scientist jailed for sick child assaults

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3190816/Scientist-jailed-for-sick-child-assaults.html
SyFy
SyFy

Number of posts : 40
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down