Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IS robert murat still receiving death threats?

2 posters

Go down

IS robert murat still receiving death threats? Empty IS robert murat still receiving death threats?

Post  Badboy Mon 10 Oct - 20:14

I understand that he and his mother or wife? were receiving death threats back in 2009,
Any update?
One was from an english expat in the algarve.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :
IS robert murat still receiving death threats? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100IS robert murat still receiving death threats? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

IS robert murat still receiving death threats? Empty Re: IS robert murat still receiving death threats?

Post  fred Mon 10 Oct - 20:17

Can't remember any of that badboy. I know he got married to Micaela, but apart from that, heard nothing else.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :
IS robert murat still receiving death threats? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100IS robert murat still receiving death threats? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

IS robert murat still receiving death threats? Empty Re: IS robert murat still receiving death threats?

Post  Guest Mon 10 Oct - 20:29

This was news to me too. However, if you google his name, the seventh item that comes up does talk about this subject.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Mon 10 Oct - 22:30

i did some research on google and it seems robert murat was still receiving death threats after the death of joanna yeats.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down