Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gerry on phone apparantly snatched by Paedophiles. old article

+15
margaret
Sunflower27
AnnaEsse
Badboy
NoStone
Lillyofthevalley
gillyspot
Panda
mariang
dazedandconfused
Bobsy
maebee
mara thon
fred
milly
19 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Gerry on phone apparantly snatched by Paedophiles. old article - Page 3 Empty Re: Gerry on phone apparantly snatched by Paedophiles. old article

Post  Loveday Mon 17 Oct - 20:17

ann_chovey wrote:
Bobsy wrote:
ann_chovey wrote:
Iris wrote:You will note that she has a "Maddie" badge on her HIP, it's pinned to her skirt, and not her T-shirt. Perhaps she doesn't want to ruin her T-shirt by making holes in it with the badge. She disgusts me.

She set a trend.

Gerry on phone apparantly snatched by Paedophiles. old article - Page 3 RachelOldfield-FionaPayne-RussellOB

And they are wearing their tacky expensive wrist bands. How soon were they developed/made and sent out to Portugal for them to wear?

this photo is May 12th, they were up and running with wristbands and tee shirts.
http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/GERRYKATETSHIRT.jpg
Gerry on phone apparantly snatched by Paedophiles. old article - Page 3 GERRYKATETSHIRT

I have to say that the picture above is perhaps the only one I have ever seen where I do have to admit that Gerry looks utterly broken and devastated. I've never seen one where Kate does and nor Gerry until now. But he looks genuinely like I would expect him to look there. I haven't seen it before.
Loveday
Loveday
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 300
Warning :
Gerry on phone apparantly snatched by Paedophiles. old article - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Gerry on phone apparantly snatched by Paedophiles. old article - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-29

Back to top Go down

Gerry on phone apparantly snatched by Paedophiles. old article - Page 3 Empty Re: Gerry on phone apparantly snatched by Paedophiles. old article

Post  ann_chovey Mon 17 Oct - 20:50

The photo I posted earlier I presumed was May 12th but now I think I was mistaken. Kate looks quite radiant, Gerry I agree looks a tad distracted, however if it was earlier than 12th which I assume it was , as he is wearing the 'rush job' tee shirt, he soon got over it. This is 12th May, his 'abducted by paedo gang's ' daughter's birthday!!

Gerry on phone apparantly snatched by Paedophiles. old article - Page 3 Happycouple
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :
Gerry on phone apparantly snatched by Paedophiles. old article - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Gerry on phone apparantly snatched by Paedophiles. old article - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  mumbles Mon 17 Oct - 22:18

Gerry on phone apparantly snatched by Paedophiles. old article - Page 3 306321 Ann_Chovey,

The photo you posted earlier of them coming out of church, was taken on 11th August... either on or near the 100th day anniversary of Maddie being missing and shortly before they were made arguidos. I'm also sure this was the day that the cop that everyone liked, way back at the beginning (his name fails me at the mo, but he acted as the PJ's spokesman. Was it Sousa???) gave an interview which was very critical of the McCanns.
No wonder Gerry looked upset. They suspected him.

ETA: From Getty Images.
PRAIA DA LUZ, PORTUGAL - AUGUST 11: Kate and Gerry McCann leave church after attending a special service of prayers for their missing daughter August 11, 2007 in Praia da Luz, Portugal. It has been 100 days since four-year-old Madeleine disappeared from a room at the family's holiday apartment in the Algarve.

Same day... different shot.

Gerry on phone apparantly snatched by Paedophiles. old article - Page 3 100days

ETA: (yet again) There is another picture of him wearing this appalling t-shirt because I remember seeing it!
From memory... they appeared to be sitting on low benches in a crowd and he was most definitely wearing it.
I'm guessing those would have been the 'shot's' for the morning papers he was going on about... and then he didn't wear the damn thing again until
August 11th and the 100 day mass.
mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Tue 18 Oct - 0:50

Checking August 11th on the Calendar....

Very good reason for Gerry to look the way he does.....

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/Calendar-Timetables/AUGUST-Calendar-with-Phone-Pings-1-900726.html

Saturday August 11
• 100 days since Madeleine disappeared.

The McCanns attend a poignant service of prayers for Madeleine at a church in Praia da Luz.

Portuguese police acknowledge for the first time that Madeleine could be dead. Chief Inspector Olegario Sousa tells the BBC new evidence had given "intensity" to the possibility she was killed. He says the parents are not being considered as suspects.

A McCann family friend says it is "extraordinary" the police had "not had the decency" to tell the couple they now believed Madeleine could be dead before stating it in an on-the-record interview.
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mumbles Tue 18 Oct - 8:21

HiDeHo wrote:Checking August 11th on the Calendar....

Very good reason for Gerry to look the way he does.....

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/Calendar-Timetables/AUGUST-Calendar-with-Phone-Pings-1-900726.html

Saturday August 11
• 100 days since Madeleine disappeared.

The McCanns attend a poignant service of prayers for Madeleine at a church in Praia da Luz.

Portuguese police acknowledge for the first time that Madeleine could be dead. Chief Inspector Olegario Sousa tells the BBC new evidence had given "intensity" to the possibility she was killed. He says the parents are not being considered as suspects.

A McCann family friend says it is "extraordinary" the police had "not had the decency" to tell the couple they now believed Madeleine could be dead before stating it in an on-the-record interview.

Thanks for confirming that I still have some marbles left! Gerry on phone apparantly snatched by Paedophiles. old article - Page 3 944533
mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 18 Oct - 10:25

It is the same expression that he had on when he was coming out of the police ststion in Portimao.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 18 Oct - 10:30

Mumbles: here's a link to the photo I think you mean.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/day32.jpg

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  mumbles Tue 18 Oct - 10:38

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Mumbles: here's a link to the photo I think you mean.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/day32.jpg

Yes, that's the one. Many thanks. Gerry on phone apparantly snatched by Paedophiles. old article - Page 3 944533
mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Tue 18 Oct - 10:54

Thanks Mumbles and co for sorting out the photo chronology, it was bugging me.
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum