Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McCanns to tell Levenson [sic] Inquiry of family's ordeal at hands of media

+15
gillyspot
quickfingers
keepingmum
malena stool
fred
Bobsy
kitti
halfamo
Lioned
AnnaEsse
pennylane
jeanmonroe
Lillyofthevalley
almostgothic
NoStone
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

McCanns to tell Levenson [sic] Inquiry of family's ordeal at hands of media - Page 2 Empty AS ABOVE

Post  halfamo Mon 21 Nov - 18:48

This is the same press they courted the same press they informed when they wanted their photo ops , when they wanted their fantasy sold to the great unwashed.,Well McCanns you can‘t have it both ways.If you don’t want press intrusion don’t invite it.
halfamo
halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1905
Warning :
McCanns to tell Levenson [sic] Inquiry of family's ordeal at hands of media - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100McCanns to tell Levenson [sic] Inquiry of family's ordeal at hands of media - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

McCanns to tell Levenson [sic] Inquiry of family's ordeal at hands of media - Page 2 Empty Re: McCanns to tell Levenson [sic] Inquiry of family's ordeal at hands of media

Post  kitti Mon 21 Nov - 18:51

They were beat pals with them until they were made arquidos....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
McCanns to tell Levenson [sic] Inquiry of family's ordeal at hands of media - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100McCanns to tell Levenson [sic] Inquiry of family's ordeal at hands of media - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

McCanns to tell Levenson [sic] Inquiry of family's ordeal at hands of media - Page 2 Empty Re: McCanns to tell Levenson [sic] Inquiry of family's ordeal at hands of media

Post  Bobsy Mon 21 Nov - 19:04

kitti wrote:I want to watch gerry mccanns face when he says......'I swear by almighty god that the evidence I give, will be the truth...the whole truth and nothing but the truth' whilst holding the bible .

If I was a Catholic devout or otherwise I would be very scared to hold the bible and swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, if I then lied. Watch his every blink, hear his every swallow and breath, I hope someone can save this, I cannot, as it will be very worthy this first public under oath answering of questions of popping into our archives.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Tue 22 Nov - 10:11

Bobsy wrote:
kitti wrote:I want to watch gerry mccanns face when he says......'I swear by almighty god that the evidence I give, will be the truth...the whole truth and nothing but the truth' whilst holding the bible .

If I was a Catholic devout or otherwise I would be very scared to hold the bible and swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, if I then lied. Watch his every blink, hear his every swallow and breath, I hope someone can save this, I cannot, as it will be very worthy this first public under oath answering of questions of popping into our archives.

They won't be bothered about a mere thing like an "Oath" They wouldn't know the truth if it hit them in the face. let's hope Gerry does his "I'm not going to comment on that" or "I'll take one more question" routine. these highly skilled QCs will make mincemeat out of him
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Tue 22 Nov - 10:32

There will be a feather spitting episode in Rothley Towers after the BBC early morning news named Hugh Grant, Steve Cougan, and Milly Dowlers parents as being victims of hacking.... but no mention of Clan McCann... Oh dear, does this perhaps indicate people in the media might be starting to report fact rather than stylised fiction.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 22 Nov - 10:32

I have a sinking feeling that, as with his interviews, the questions will have been pre-arranged and agreed and he will be treated with the same amount of sympathy as say the Dowler family.

For once I will be delighted to be proved wrong. Let's wait and see.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  keepingmum Tue 22 Nov - 10:47

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I have a sinking feeling that, as with his interviews, the questions will have been pre-arranged and agreed and he will be treated with the same amount of sympathy as say the Dowler family.

I have exactly the same feeling. The Dowler family have all my sympathy - I wonder how they feel about the McCanns and the Hugh Grants having their "twopenny worth".
keepingmum
keepingmum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 325
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Tue 22 Nov - 10:48

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I have a sinking feeling that, as with his interviews, the questions will have been pre-arranged and agreed and he will be treated with the same amount of sympathy as say the Dowler family.

I agree with you, the tissues, tea and biscuits will be laid on with a good dose of sympathy and serious faces.

I'm quite looking forward though to hearing Gerry spout the words 'Ludicrous', 'Unhelpful', 'No evidence to suggest...' 'Smears' and 'Lies'.

Because l've really missed their limited way of speaking. McCanns to tell Levenson [sic] Inquiry of family's ordeal at hands of media - Page 2 294124
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  quickfingers Tue 22 Nov - 10:50

I like this in the Standard:

The inquiry will also hear from actress Sienna Miller, Harry Potter author JK Rowling and missing Gerry McCann, father of missing Madeleine McCann, at a later date.

Is he also missing? Maybe he will be tomorrow McCanns to tell Levenson [sic] Inquiry of family's ordeal at hands of media - Page 2 25346

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-24012553-steve-coogan-to-give-evidence-to-phone-hacking-probe.do
quickfingers
quickfingers
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 661
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Tue 22 Nov - 11:14

Is this Gerry McCann's way of being hacked?

"He telephoned The Sun's editor Rebecca Wade directly on Thursday to restate his innocence and keep the McCanns' side of the story alive. "There are large craters in every one of these theories, in these just ludicrous accusations," he said. He is known to have made similar calls to the editors of the News of the World and Sunday People, just hours before being declared a suspect (arguido) in the case."

Most "victims" of the UK media didn't have Rebekah Brookes on speed dial.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/compassion-fatigue-sets-in-at-the-resort-forever-scarred-by-the-fate-of-a-lost-child-402378.html

Gerry McCann

Mr McCann has assiduously nurtured contacts among national newspaper editors to counteract the stories emanating from Portugal. He is believed to have telephoned the News of the World's editor, Colin Myler, shortly before he was declared an arguido (suspect), to tell his side of the story, and it was a direct call by Mr McCann to Rebekah Wade last week that resulted in a Sun splash and inside headline: 'There's no proof.' By contrast, the day before the paper ran with the headline: 'Guilty or Innocent?'

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/mccanns-launch-fightback-over-nonsensical-murder-claims-402797.html

Who is the REAL victim?

Looking more like the UK media than the McCanns.
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Tue 22 Nov - 11:24

Excellent post gillyspot. Sadly not even the mainstream press is as clued up as we are.

Also, can anyone tell me why in the world Steve Coogan was hacked?? Must have been a slooooooooow news day that one.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  blossom45 Tue 22 Nov - 11:53

McCanns to tell Levenson [sic] Inquiry of family's ordeal at hands of media - Page 2 306321 good morning guys,
i shall be watching his every word,twitch,snuffle and shuffle,
i shall be glued to my tv until his uttered his last low life lie.
and if it be needed my red button will be used for as long as it takes...
i shall take an anti emetic half an hour before he's due to appear...just in case!
blossom45
blossom45
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 922
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Tue 22 Nov - 15:01

margaret wrote:Excellent post gillyspot. Sadly not even the mainstream press is as clued up as we are.

Also, can anyone tell me why in the world Steve Coogan was hacked?? Must have been a slooooooooow news day that one.

It was done for a laugh McCanns to tell Levenson [sic] Inquiry of family's ordeal at hands of media - Page 2 23324
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Tue 22 Nov - 16:02

The running order for tomorrow is:

Phone hacking solicitor Mark Lewis
Sheryl Gascoigne, ex wife of England footballer Paul
Tom Rowland
Gerry and Kate McCann
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2