Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some quotes from Goncalo Amaral

5 posters

Go down

Some quotes from Goncalo Amaral Empty Some quotes from Goncalo Amaral

Post  Guest Thu 29 Dec - 14:52

Gonçalo Amaral: “This litigation will carry a heavy price – but I have faith that the mystery will be resolved. Even if I “disappear” in the process - as Kate McCann has written that she wishes I would in her book - I have a daughter and lots of friends who will make sure justice is done”

Gonçalo Amaral: “Justice works in silence”

Gonçalo Amaral: "The investigation will be concluded, it will be reopened and it will be taken to an end; and justice will be made, that is all that we want."

Gonçalo Amaral: "There are hundreds of indications, clues regarding a certain event; and it is that event that some people do not accept and want to conceal."

Gonçalo Amaral: "It's too big and too serious a burden to be concealed by so many people for their entire lives."

Gonçalo Amaral: “There are things that I haven’t said yet”

Gonçalo Amaral: "I am not shutting up"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Some quotes from Goncalo Amaral Empty Re: Some quotes from Goncalo Amaral

Post  Guest Thu 29 Dec - 15:15

The last two are the key ...........
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  harryfifi Fri 30 Dec - 1:31

I've not posted for a while but when I read Sr Amaral's words particularly the last two comments, it gave me hope. It's my birthday today and I have stayed up after midnight opening up my presents. I've got some great presents but justice for a tiny child who justice has ignored, would be a great present also!!
harryfifi
harryfifi
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 65
Warning :
Some quotes from Goncalo Amaral Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Some quotes from Goncalo Amaral Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Fri 30 Dec - 1:46

harryfifi
Some quotes from Goncalo Amaral 410594

Many Happy Returns for today.

As regards justice for a child - yes I think this would be the most desired outcome anyone could want. How wonderful that would be - it would be above and beyond the best present in the world! I pray for it daily.
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :
Some quotes from Goncalo Amaral Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Some quotes from Goncalo Amaral Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Fri 30 Dec - 1:47

Some quotes from Goncalo Amaral 410594 & may all your wishes come true Some quotes from Goncalo Amaral 944533
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  harryfifi Fri 30 Dec - 2:30

Many thanks Some quotes from Goncalo Amaral 83453
harryfifi
harryfifi
Rookie
Rookie

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  harryfifi Fri 30 Dec - 2:33

Just so you know, I've got a mahjong game, a pair of doc martins, a Radley handbag, some cd's and loads of smells.
harryfifi
harryfifi
Rookie
Rookie

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Fri 30 Dec - 7:05

Gonçalo Amaral: "I am not shutting up" Some quotes from Goncalo Amaral 944533 Some quotes from Goncalo Amaral 307691 Some quotes from Goncalo Amaral 873702 Some quotes from Goncalo Amaral 873702 Go get em Gonçalo We are behind you and GOOD LUCK TO YOU SIR IN FEB Some quotes from Goncalo Amaral Icon_flower
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Fri 30 Dec - 7:07

Some quotes from Goncalo Amaral 410594 Some quotes from Goncalo Amaral 410594 harryfifi hope you have a lovely day Some quotes from Goncalo Amaral 929468
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Fri 30 Dec - 13:16

I have recently brought out a new book: “Vidas sem Defesa” about missing children cases in Portugal, and I have another one almost ready (I am not going to tell you what it is about!).

I added my favourite comment to this video...around 24.20

In addition to advancing with the court proceedings Goncalo Amaral wishes to make a reprint of his book

"It will contain new facts accurately substantiated."

Although I'm sure not everyone reached the end of this rather lengthy video, the ending is my favourite part...(around 23.00 onwards)...the music is so powerful (Mormom Tabernacle Choir) and is suitably encouraging...I hope he was able to see it.

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum