Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jaci Stephen soap review in the Daily Mail

5 posters

Go down

Jaci Stephen soap review in the Daily Mail Empty Jaci Stephen soap review in the Daily Mail

Post  Woody Sun 13 May - 10:42

I like this reviwers pithy comments but had to repsond to the snide remark she made this Saturday in her review of the upcoming EastEnders plots.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2142986/Soap-operas-Insight-EastEnders-Hollyoaks-Coronation-Street-more.html
Woody
Woody

Number of posts : 35
Warning :
Jaci Stephen soap review in the Daily Mail Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Jaci Stephen soap review in the Daily Mail Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Jaci Stephen soap review in the Daily Mail Empty Re: Jaci Stephen soap review in the Daily Mail

Post  fred Sun 13 May - 10:56

I'v left a comment, but don't have any hopes of it being printed.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :
Jaci Stephen soap review in the Daily Mail Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Jaci Stephen soap review in the Daily Mail Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Jaci Stephen soap review in the Daily Mail Empty Re: Jaci Stephen soap review in the Daily Mail

Post  kitti Sun 13 May - 13:33

I quite like the storyline where lesley was left alone for 5 minutes and then she electrocuted herself....

Makes you wonder what three children under four could get up to whilst left alone for over an hour whilst there parents went out drinking....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 13 May - 13:45

Me too Fred - I don't think there's any danger of me having to eat my hat if my comment is published!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sun 13 May - 14:05

the mail hasnt printed any of my comments for years -- so i dont even try now -- the police comments on fb still going though Jaci Stephen soap review in the Daily Mail 25346
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Mon 14 May - 11:04

Jaci Stephen - its probably best if you don`t add to the latest zenophobic propaganda against the Portuguese police.
- D. Bellamy, Runcorn UK, 13/5/2012 16:49

Not my comment, but I left one similiar,
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  quickfingers Mon 14 May - 11:45

Seems they are no longer accepting comments on the article.
quickfingers
quickfingers
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 661
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 14 May - 12:28

fred wrote:Jaci Stephen - its probably best if you don`t add to the latest zenophobic propaganda against the Portuguese police.
- D. Bellamy, Runcorn UK, 13/5/2012 16:49

Not my comment, but I left one similiar,

I'm surprised that comment has remained there. I suggested that Jaci read the police reports and other information available on the Internet so there was no chance of that seeing the light of day!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down