Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another casualty....

+9
Bobsy
ProfessorPlum
snowflake
Panda
tanszi
mossman
wjk
Lioned
cass
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Another casualty.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Another casualty....

Post  Bobsy Fri 28 Sep - 21:05

kitti wrote:He had throat cancer I'm Afraid.......

He will have been put to sleep then, a quick and painless end.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :
Another casualty.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Another casualty.... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Another casualty.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Another casualty....

Post  Panda Fri 28 Sep - 21:07

kitti wrote:He had throat cancer I'm Afraid.......

I hope he was not suffering for long and given an injection . I have never heard of a dog getting Cancer and was only the

other day discussing with a Friend how Cancer has invaded all parts of the body and with all the research it is still not known what causes it.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 64
Location : Wales
Warning :
Another casualty.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Another casualty.... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Another casualty.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Another casualty....

Post  marxman Fri 28 Sep - 21:24

Panda wrote:
kitti wrote:He had throat cancer I'm Afraid.......

I hope he was not suffering for long and given an injection . I have never heard of a dog getting Cancer and was only the

other day discussing with a Friend how Cancer has invaded all parts of the body and with all the research it is still not known what causes it.

All living things have cancer dormant within us.
It dosn't invade but takes over. It is not like
some external thing which invades us, we have
it! It sleeps, or stays at bay until something
awakens it disturbing it out of its slumber.
My good friend came off a motorbike some years
ago, and that triggered off a cancer which, with
its almighty wrath ended his life so prematurely.
Cancer is an abnormal activity of cells. Heart-
breaking, unpredictable and devastating, but
requires research in order to keep it dormant
as a best solution.
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Location : In the dog house
Warning :
Another casualty.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Another casualty.... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Another casualty.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Another casualty....

Post  Guest Fri 28 Sep - 21:29

Where did you read this news, Kitti?
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Another casualty.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Another casualty....

Post  snowflake Fri 28 Sep - 22:07

ProfessorPlum wrote:Another casualty of what??


" the McCann curse"

Poor doggie but he did have a long life.

I actually hope there is a place in heaven for animals
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 825
Age : 66
Location : UK
Warning :
Another casualty.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Another casualty.... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Another casualty.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Another casualty....

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 28 Sep - 22:49

Panda wrote:
kitti wrote:He had throat cancer I'm Afraid.......

I hope he was not suffering for long and given an injection . I have never heard of a dog getting Cancer and was only the

other day discussing with a Friend how Cancer has invaded all parts of the body and with all the research it is still not known what causes it.

It is known that some cancers are caused by environmental pollutants, such as working with solvents. Some, like BrCa1 and BrCa2, are caused by a faulty gene, although not everyone with the faulty gene will develop breast cancer.

Scientists can describe what is happening at a molecular level a lot of the time, but not know what causes the the molecular deviation. For instance protein P53 has the job of tidying up old, worn out cells and cells which do not replicate properly, but if P53 is not doing its job properly, mutated cells can replicate out of control.

It is thought that many cancers are the result of a genetic tendency plus an environmental trigger.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18690
Age : 110
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
Another casualty.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Another casualty.... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Another casualty.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Another casualty....

Post  Claudia79 Sat 29 Sep - 0:04

When I last spoke to Mr Grime, on the 25th April Eddie had already passed away. He died from throat cancer. If there's a heaven I hope we'll meet our four-legged friends there when we leave this planet.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Age : 42
Location : Portugal
Warning :
Another casualty.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Another casualty.... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Another casualty.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Another casualty....

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 29 Sep - 7:41

Claudia79 wrote:When I last spoke to Mr Grime, on the 25th April Eddie had already passed away. He died from throat cancer. If there's a heaven I hope we'll meet our four-legged friends there when we leave this planet.

Since watching Eddie at work, gleefully going about his tasks, that tail wagging with excitement, and helping in so many cases, every time I see a Springer Spaniel I get a lovely warm feeling. Eddie has made me love every English Springer I see. An amazing creature gone to doggie Heaven.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18690
Age : 110
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
Another casualty.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Another casualty.... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Another casualty.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Another casualty....

Post  Claudia79 Sat 29 Sep - 11:54

AnnaEsse wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:When I last spoke to Mr Grime, on the 25th April Eddie had already passed away. He died from throat cancer. If there's a heaven I hope we'll meet our four-legged friends there when we leave this planet.

Since watching Eddie at work, gleefully going about his tasks, that tail wagging with excitement, and helping in so many cases, every time I see a Springer Spaniel I get a lovely warm feeling. Eddie has made me love every English Springer I see. An amazing creature gone to doggie Heaven.

I was really sad when I was told!
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Age : 42
Location : Portugal
Warning :
Another casualty.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Another casualty.... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Another casualty.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Another casualty....

Post  ProfessorPlum Sat 29 Sep - 12:06

Claudia79 wrote:When I last spoke to Mr Grime, on the 25th April Eddie had already passed away. He died from throat cancer. If there's a heaven I hope we'll meet our four-legged friends there when we leave this planet.

Oh yes lovely thought.I love animals but dogs are extra special. Another casualty.... - Page 2 Icon_flower
ProfessorPlum
ProfessorPlum
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 139
Age : 64
Location : The wild side of life.
Warning :
Another casualty.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Another casualty.... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Another casualty.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Another casualty....

Post  Guest Sat 29 Sep - 12:16

Panda wrote:
kitti wrote:He had throat cancer I'm Afraid.......

I hope he was not suffering for long and given an injection . I have never heard of a dog getting Cancer and was only the

other day discussing with a Friend how Cancer has invaded all parts of the body and with all the research it is still not known what causes it.

I have had two cats die of cancer, but they were both quite old when they died.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Another casualty.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Another casualty....

Post  Guest Sat 29 Sep - 12:23

I don't remember the word cancer being used for animals when I was a child but then it was a bit of a taboo subject anyway.

I have vivid memories of accompanying my mother to the vet when I was 11 with our cat Tibby. The vet took one look at him and said to my mother "ask the little girl to wait outside". I was mortified at being called a little girl!

It turned out that Tibby had an incurable growth and was put down immediately without me being given the chance to say goodbye.

Tibby: wherever you are - I'm saying goodbye now!
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Another casualty.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Another casualty....

Post  ProfessorPlum Sat 29 Sep - 12:37

Oh NBY Another casualty.... - Page 2 389741
ProfessorPlum
ProfessorPlum
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 139
Age : 64
Location : The wild side of life.
Warning :
Another casualty.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Another casualty.... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Another casualty.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Another casualty....

Post  Bobsy Sat 29 Sep - 13:23

Claudia79 wrote:When I last spoke to Mr Grime, on the 25th April Eddie had already passed away. He died from throat cancer. If there's a heaven I hope we'll meet our four-legged friends there when we leave this planet.


I have found this website a great comfort when we have lost a pet.....

http://petloss.com/rainbowbridge.htm

Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :
Another casualty.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Another casualty.... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Another casualty.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Another casualty....

Post  Claudia79 Sun 30 Sep - 0:00

Bobsy wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:When I last spoke to Mr Grime, on the 25th April Eddie had already passed away. He died from throat cancer. If there's a heaven I hope we'll meet our four-legged friends there when we leave this planet.


I have found this website a great comfort when we have lost a pet.....

http://petloss.com/rainbowbridge.htm


Thanks, Bobsy!
It certainly is. And I know how it feels as I've lost my feline companion of the last 20 years last May!
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Age : 42
Location : Portugal
Warning :
Another casualty.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Another casualty.... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Another casualty.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Another casualty....

Post  Claudia79 Sun 30 Sep - 0:01

ProfessorPlum wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:When I last spoke to Mr Grime, on the 25th April Eddie had already passed away. He died from throat cancer. If there's a heaven I hope we'll meet our four-legged friends there when we leave this planet.

Oh yes lovely thought.I love animals but dogs are extra special. Another casualty.... - Page 2 Icon_flower

I've never owned dogs but I also love them.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Age : 42
Location : Portugal
Warning :
Another casualty.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Another casualty.... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Another casualty.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Another casualty....

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 30 Sep - 0:08

Claudia79 wrote:
ProfessorPlum wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:When I last spoke to Mr Grime, on the 25th April Eddie had already passed away. He died from throat cancer. If there's a heaven I hope we'll meet our four-legged friends there when we leave this planet.

Oh yes lovely thought.I love animals but dogs are extra special. Another casualty.... - Page 2 Icon_flower

I've never owned dogs but I also love them.

We had dogs when I was a child and I'd love to have a couple, but since I have to go to work and there's no one home in the day, no doggies! Another casualty.... - Page 2 389741 I do go out walking with a friend and her absolutely wonderful and beautiful long-haired German Shepherd. Love dat doggie!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18690
Age : 110
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
Another casualty.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Another casualty.... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Another casualty.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Another casualty....

Post  Claudia79 Sun 30 Sep - 1:09

AnnaEsse wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
ProfessorPlum wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:When I last spoke to Mr Grime, on the 25th April Eddie had already passed away. He died from throat cancer. If there's a heaven I hope we'll meet our four-legged friends there when we leave this planet.

Oh yes lovely thought.I love animals but dogs are extra special. Another casualty.... - Page 2 Icon_flower

I've never owned dogs but I also love them.

We had dogs when I was a child and I'd love to have a couple, but since I have to go to work and there's no one home in the day, no doggies! Another casualty.... - Page 2 389741 I do go out walking with a friend and her absolutely wonderful and beautiful long-haired German Shepherd. Love dat doggie!

That's also why I haven't got dogs.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Age : 42
Location : Portugal
Warning :
Another casualty.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Another casualty.... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Another casualty.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Another casualty....

Post  kitti Sun 30 Sep - 9:23

Re: Forkers say the funniest things
bb1 Today at 11:41 am

.Re: Another casualty....
Claudia79 Today
When I last spoke to Mr Grime, on the 25th April Eddie had already passed away. He died from throat cancer. If there's a heaven I hope we'll meet our four-legged friends there when we leave this planet.

If that is indeed how Eddiewoof died, then Grime should be prosecuted for cruelty. Caring owners would have taken the decision to have him put to sleep long before then.


Since bonnybitch is copying and pasting things over here, I thought I would do that same thing to her!!!!!
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Age : 111
Location : London
Warning :
Another casualty.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Another casualty.... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Another casualty.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Another casualty....

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 30 Sep - 11:16

kitti wrote:Re: Forkers say the funniest things
bb1 Today at 11:41 am

.Re: Another casualty....
Claudia79 Today
When I last spoke to Mr Grime, on the 25th April Eddie had already passed away. He died from throat cancer. If there's a heaven I hope we'll meet our four-legged friends there when we leave this planet.

If that is indeed how Eddiewoof died, then Grime should be prosecuted for cruelty. Caring owners would have taken the decision to have him put to sleep long before then.


Since bonnybitch is copying and pasting things over here, I thought I would do that same thing to her!!!!!

They haven't got anything else to talk about, kitti, other than trawling around to find comments to ridicule. You should see Mrs Trolley (aka Gurney!) on YouTube, hammering away with insults on every one of HiDeHo's videos. She gets herself into a fine lather with it.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18690
Age : 110
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
Another casualty.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Another casualty.... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Another casualty.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Another casualty....

Post  Claudia79 Sun 30 Sep - 14:00

Glad to help the lobotomised do something with their time. It's a calling to help the afflicted.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Age : 42
Location : Portugal
Warning :
Another casualty.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Another casualty.... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Another casualty.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Another casualty....

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 30 Sep - 14:03

Claudia79 wrote:Glad to help the lobotomised do something with their time. It's a calling to help the afflicted.

You are so right, Claudia. I've been helping keep Mrs Gurney off the streets on YouTube. I'm just all heart!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18690
Age : 110
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
Another casualty.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Another casualty.... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Another casualty.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Another casualty....

Post  Claudia79 Sun 30 Sep - 15:38

AnnaEsse wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:Glad to help the lobotomised do something with their time. It's a calling to help the afflicted.

You are so right, Claudia. I've been helping keep Mrs Gurney off the streets on YouTube. I'm just all heart!

You bring me to tears, Anna. Your generosity knows no bounds. Bless you!
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Age : 42
Location : Portugal
Warning :
Another casualty.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Another casualty.... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Another casualty.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Another casualty....

Post  Guest Sun 30 Sep - 15:46

I'm very grateful to the Internet system for keeping Bonnybraes and her coven off the streets!

I feel that Pammy would in different circumstances be a useful member of society. I can imagine her as a real stalwart in something like the Women's Institute, organising all the jumble sales, helping people etc. Perhaps she does that already as well as trying to hold back the tide of McCann disbelievers!
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Another casualty.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Another casualty....

Post  Bobsy Sun 30 Sep - 16:57

AnnaEsse wrote:
kitti wrote:Re: Forkers say the funniest things
bb1 Today at 11:41 am

.Re: Another casualty....
Claudia79 Today
When I last spoke to Mr Grime, on the 25th April Eddie had already passed away. He died from throat cancer. If there's a heaven I hope we'll meet our four-legged friends there when we leave this planet.

If that is indeed how Eddiewoof died, then Grime should be prosecuted for cruelty. Caring owners would have taken the decision to have him put to sleep long before then.


Since bonnybitch is copying and pasting things over here, I thought I would do that same thing to her!!!!!

They haven't got anything else to talk about, kitti, other than trawling around to find comments to ridicule. You should see Mrs Trolley (aka Gurney!) on YouTube, hammering away with insults on every one of HiDeHo's videos. She gets herself into a fine lather with it.

We lost a dog last September to cancer that had been treated for three years and she didn't suffer during those three years, but the day she did suffer I called the vet and he came to the house to put her to sleep. Took her sweet body away for an individual cremation and we have her ashes. So yes dogs do die of cancer, but are put to sleep as I am sure Eddie was. That poster just has no humanity.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :
Another casualty.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Another casualty.... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Another casualty.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Another casualty....

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum