Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baby P's mum Tracey Connelly wants a job at Greggs

5 posters

Go down

Baby P's mum Tracey Connelly wants a job at Greggs Empty Baby P's mum Tracey Connelly wants a job at Greggs

Post  malena stool Fri 3 Jan - 9:53

Baby P's mum Tracey Connelly wants a job at Greggs
By Keith Kendrick Jan 02, 2014

http://www.parentdish.co.uk/2014/01/02/baby-p-mum-tracey-connelly-wants-a-job-at-greggs/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cuk-ws-bb%7Cdl6%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D233861

Baby P's mum Tracey Connelly has told friends she wants to work at Greggs bakery after doing a cookery course with mass killer Rose West while in prison.

Connelly makes cakes for ex-convicts at her bail hostel and wants to find a job as soon as she leaves.

A source told The Mirror: "She thinks she can put her skills as a baker to good use and get her first proper job.

"She even joked about looking good behind the counter at Greggs. But she would work anywhere as a baker."

Connelly, 32, bonded with West, 60, while they were both being held at Low Newton jail near Durham. West, who murdered 10 young women with husband Fred, is nicknamed 'Ma Baker' by inmates because she enjoys rustling up cakes and scones.

Connelly was given an indefinite jail term in 2009 for her part in Peter's death, but was released on parole in October.

The cruel mother had allowed her baby boy to be tortured by her boyfriend Steven Barker and his brother, Jason Owen.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :
Baby P's mum Tracey Connelly wants a job at Greggs Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Baby P's mum Tracey Connelly wants a job at Greggs Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Baby P's mum Tracey Connelly wants a job at Greggs Empty Re: Baby P's mum Tracey Connelly wants a job at Greggs

Post  Guest Fri 3 Jan - 11:25

Somehow I don't think she will be overwhelmed with job offers.

I'm not saying that all ex-convicts don't deserve a second chance but I wouldn't want that creature anywhere near me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Baby P's mum Tracey Connelly wants a job at Greggs Empty Re: Baby P's mum Tracey Connelly wants a job at Greggs

Post  malena stool Fri 3 Jan - 11:37

Baby P's mum Tracey Connelly has told friends she wants to work at Greggs bakery after doing a cookery course with mass killer Rose West while in prison.
Unquote.

What friends could she possibly have, given her involvement with her son's death and association while in jail with Rose West?
Who would call her 'friend' and invite her round for tea?
What a glowing CV she must have.........
Who would give her a referrence?
Who would employ her when there are millions of normal people trying to find work?

She should be rotting in jail, not out on parole!
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :
Baby P's mum Tracey Connelly wants a job at Greggs Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Baby P's mum Tracey Connelly wants a job at Greggs Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 3 Jan - 11:37

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Somehow I don't think she will be overwhelmed with job offers.

I'm not saying that all ex-convicts don't deserve a second chance but I wouldn't want that creature anywhere near me.

Having her in direct contact with customers might be the best way to shut down the shop! Commercial suicide!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Fri 3 Jan - 15:16

AnnaEsse wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:Somehow I don't think she will be overwhelmed with job offers.

Having her in direct contact with customers might be the best way to shut down the shop! Commercial suicide!

I don't know, could be quite a money spinner. I'd be quite happy to buy a hot pie to sling at her.  Baby P's mum Tracey Connelly wants a job at Greggs 25346
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Fri 3 Jan - 15:40

malena stool@
She should be rotting in jail, not out on parole!

She should be rotting in jail, not pigging out on Greggs sausage role!
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 3 Jan - 16:24

I can just see her standing behind the counter with her name badge on...Tracey.....baby murderer.....yeah , i wonder how long before she gets a hot pie stuck down her throat.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down