Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The west v Putin

2 posters

Go down

The west v Putin Empty The west v Putin

Post  katertaif Mon 5 Oct - 0:39

Whatever we think of Assad. Whether we regard him as a butcher of his own people or not. the fact is that Putin has weighed in heavily on Assad's side. Russia badly needs the warm water port at Latakia, and have invested heavily in it, including the very latest in Russian armour. Russia has also agreed to beef up Iranian air defences, with a modern version of the Patriot missiles, and the iron Dome. That immeasurably increases the danger to Israel.

Putin has proved himself to be at least a man of his word. Again, whether we agree with him or not is irrelevant. Assad will NOT be removed from office. Obama says he will, and our leaders likewise. all operations and negotiations to be aimed at getting rid of Assad. Even before that  if IS were to be smashed, they would splinter into handfuls of terrorist cells, and unless we are prepared to deal with this, including making martyrs of them if we must, then all we will get for it is another Afghanistan (Army and police already heavily infiltrated by the Taliban, armed and trained by us free of charge) Together with Another Iraq/Libya/Lebanon/iran.

The west v Putin 680495

Even if we could smash IS without this happening, and the rest miraculously put itself right. We then have the final hurdle, of us removing Assad, with Putin in the wings saying nyet.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Warning :
The west v Putin Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The west v Putin Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

The west v Putin Empty Re: The west v Putin

Post  kitti Mon 5 Oct - 7:56

Putin is his own man, know one tells him what to do, end off.

Sending in the planes and soldiers...that's not for the west, that's for himself.

Having ISIS set foot where Putin rules is NOT an option.

Obama is a Pratt , shaking Hands with the man who paid for the missile that downed a civilian plane and killed all those people with that smug look on his facing thinking he has 'done a deal' made me snigger a bit, idiot, fool that he is, does Obama really think he can screw Putin over and go back to the USA smug as hell, nope.

Putin 1....Obama zilch...

That will teach him to think that he can shake the hand off the most powerful man in the world and think he can win!
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Mon 5 Oct - 10:52

kitti wrote:Putin is his own man, know one tells him what to do, end off.

Sending in the planes and soldiers...that's not for the west, that's for himself.

Having ISIS set foot where Putin rules is NOT an option.

Obama is a Pratt , shaking Hands  with the man who paid for the missile that downed a civilian plane and killed all those people with that smug look on his facing thinking he has 'done a deal' made me snigger a bit, idiot, fool that he is, does Obama really think he can screw  Putin over and go back to the USA smug as hell, nope.

Putin 1....Obama zilch...

That will teach  him to think that he can shake the hand off the most powerful  man in the world and think he can win!

Exactly so kitti. Obama is; at best ineffectual,and at worst playing his own game, which may not be to our advantage. The same Obama has sold the west out to Iran, while nothing is being said about Russia supplying them with an "Iron Dome" defence system.

No one will tell Putin what to do. He has carefully built up this macho man image, as much for home consumption as for ours, and he will not go back on his word that Assad stays.

Putin needs Latakia, and if Syria were to fall completely into chaos, it could conceivably cost as much in lives and money as Afghanistan did, and if the Russians were forced to abandon Latakia, the backlash may be extreme to say the least. As for Cameron wanting Assad out, I can hear Putin laughing from here.

I don't fully understand Obama, and Cameron squawking that Russian bombing will make things worse.how much worse could they be? It's OK for the US to bomb Syrian targets, and for us to dither about it, but not for Russia. If Syria is returned to some kind of central control, that in itself would stop the barrel bombing.it may turn out that Putin is the only one who really knows what he's doing. Democracy and Islam do not mix, they can't by definition. Putin seems to have grasped that if no one else.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 5 Oct - 14:09

The difference between Putin and Obama is...

Obama will bomb the wrong targets like hospitals etc and ..you can hear the sound off silence from here.

Putin says...if it walks like a duck and it quacks like a duck..it is....he will drop bombs on all off them, that is Anti Assad and ISIS...there all terrorists as far as he is concerned , the only difference is, there all on different sides.

I notice Obama didn't mention Christians in the latest college killings even though survivors have said he only killed Christians ....I'm beginning to think he don't like us, I'm sure if it was the other way round it would be different.

I also notice they have 'whitened' the killer up in pictures and saying he was into 'White supremacy'....funny that since he killed White people that day.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Mon 5 Oct - 16:01

kitti wrote:The difference between Putin and Obama is...

Obama will bomb the wrong targets like hospitals etc and ..you can hear the sound off silence from here.

Putin says...if it walks like a duck and it quacks like a duck..it is....he will drop bombs on all off them, that is Anti Assad and ISIS...there all terrorists as far as he is concerned , the only difference is, there all on different sides.

I notice Obama didn't mention Christians in the latest college killings even though survivors have said he only killed Christians ....I'm beginning to think he don't like us, I'm sure if it was the other way round it would be different.

Yes, I noticed that the sound was deafening when the US bombed the hospital, and they complain about the Russians. touch of double standards there. To be completely fair, there were Taliban hiding in the hospital, which shows their respect for humanitarian considerations

I also notice they have 'whitened' the killer up in pictures and saying he was into  'White supremacy'....funny that since he killed White people that day.

Yes kitti we all heard the deafening sound of silence when the US bombed the hospital. Then they say Putin's intervention will be dangerous. To be completely fair there were taliban hiding in the hospital, which certainly shows their humanitarian feelings. having said that, they should have aborted. I agree that if Russian pilots had done it, the cries of outrage would be off the scale.

Putin is not attacking Assad, or at least not deliberately, they are in fact allies. As for Obama "not liking us" he has made many questionable decisions affecting Christians over his time as POTUS. His attitude towards Israel is also a sea change from his predecessors. A lot of people are beginning to ask if they are simply bad decisions, or those someone with an agenda would make. Even his campaign against guns could have more than one meaning. There are too many glossed over instances in his past.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 11 Oct - 14:32

Perhaps Putin is right after all...bombing all terrorists whether they be Isis or anti Assad after the Turkey bombing.

They think it could be ISIS or Kurds or the extreme Left.

A terrorist is a terrorist after all No matter who he/she fights for.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Sun 11 Oct - 21:12

kitti wrote:Perhaps Putin is right after all...bombing all terrorists whether they be Isis or anti Assad after the Turkey bombing.

They think it could be ISIS or Kurds or the extreme Left.

A terrorist is a terrorist after all No matter who he/she fights for.

Well said kitti. A butcher by our standards, islam needs a strong ruthless leader. Democracy has no part in Islam it is weakness nothing more.

Whatever we think of Putin, he has come out strongly in support of Assad, of course he needs the warm water port at latakia,and needs it badly, so cameron, and Obama can fulminate against Assad all the want, and now today the secretary general of the UN says Assad must go.

Short of open war with the Red Army which is utterly unthinkable, Cameron and co can rant all the wan.

katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content