Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duarte will bring a criminal complaint against Amaral, CdM, 11.12.09

+5
AnnaEsse
malena stool
Lilemor
Dimsie
sans_souci
9 posters

Go down

Duarte will bring a criminal complaint against Amaral, CdM, 11.12.09 Empty Duarte will bring a criminal complaint against Amaral, CdM, 11.12.09

Post  Lilemor Fri 11 Dec - 18:50

According to Isabel Duarte, former Inspector of Judicial Police (PJ) told Justice did not immovable property and participation in society. " However, the lawyer ensures that "in reality is not so." "He has property and a sole proprietorship and even more than one car"

Source:
http://www.correiomanha.pt/noticia.aspx ... 1B174F&h=6

11 Dezembro 2009 - 17h52

Por "falsas declarações" no âmbito de um arresto de bens
McCann apresentam queixa contra Gonçalo Amaral

A advogada de Kate e Gerry McCann vai interpor uma queixa-crime contra Gonçalo Amaral por alegadas "falsas declarações" no âmbito de uma acção de arresto de bens.

De acordo com Isabel Duarte, o ex-inspector da Polícia Judiciária (PJ) declarou à Justiça não ter bens imóveis "e participação em sociedade". Porém, a advogada garante que "na realidade não é assim". "Ele tem imóveis e uma sociedade unipessoal e até mais do que um carro", acrescentou.

Isabel Duarte falou esta sexta-feira após o adiamento para Janeiro do julgamento da proibição do livro 'Maddie-A Verdade da Mentira'.
Lilemor
Lilemor
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1149
Warning :
Duarte will bring a criminal complaint against Amaral, CdM, 11.12.09 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Duarte will bring a criminal complaint against Amaral, CdM, 11.12.09 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Duarte will bring a criminal complaint against Amaral, CdM, 11.12.09 Empty Duarte will bring a criminal complaint against Amaral, CdM 11.12

Post  Colonel Fabien Fri 11 Dec - 19:17

So what's the problem? The court has a complete inventory of what he owns. Anyway, no court depends on the person to give that information. They go to the tax office, the land registry office, the notary office, the commerical registry, the bank, etc to get all the information they need.

I think Isabel Duarte is just saying anything, because today was a bad day, a very bad day for her illustrious clients. I can just hear Gerry in his whiney voice ordering her to do something about it. They have to try to make GA look dishonest because it was a good day for him.
Colonel Fabien
Colonel Fabien
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 347
Warning :
Duarte will bring a criminal complaint against Amaral, CdM, 11.12.09 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Duarte will bring a criminal complaint against Amaral, CdM, 11.12.09 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Duarte will bring a criminal complaint against Amaral, CdM, 11.12.09 Empty Re: Duarte will bring a criminal complaint against Amaral, CdM, 11.12.09

Post  sans_souci Fri 11 Dec - 19:32

Not entirely. The court will require a statement of means (as will the legal aid board should an application be made for legal aid).

It is the responsibility of the individual to ensure that the information is accurate, not for the court to check every detail. If the information provided is incorrect, then that can be seen as a false declaration. Which is a criminal offence.

It does seem for the CdeM areticle that Amaral may have not declared ownership of a house, which was registered in his name. If true (and it IS the CdeM, so caution on that), that could put him in a tricky position.
sans_souci
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 689
Warning :
Duarte will bring a criminal complaint against Amaral, CdM, 11.12.09 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Duarte will bring a criminal complaint against Amaral, CdM, 11.12.09 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-11-24

Back to top Go down

Duarte will bring a criminal complaint against Amaral, CdM, 11.12.09 Empty Re: Duarte will bring a criminal complaint against Amaral, CdM, 11.12.09

Post  Dimsie Fri 11 Dec - 19:54

Colonel Fabien wrote:So what's the problem? The court has a complete inventory of what he owns. Anyway, no court depends on the person to give that information. They go to the tax office, the land registry office, the notary office, the commerical registry, the bank, etc to get all the information they need.

I think Isabel Duarte is just saying anything, because today was a bad day, a very bad day for her illustrious clients. I can just hear Gerry in his whiney voice ordering her to do something about it. They have to try to make GA look dishonest because it was a good day for him.
I've every faith that the house business is just a bit more of the usual mischief-making - time will tell. Nice to see Mr Amaral looking so relaxed today, in contrast to the strained, anxious looks of the other two. Maybe they hadn't realised just who GA has on his side in this dispute; that must give them a few collywobbles, IMO. I'm really looking forward to the hearing in January, regardless of who 'wins', because a heck of a lot of stuff is going to come out.
Dimsie
Dimsie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1476
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilemor Fri 11 Dec - 20:05

Bella Duarte should be very careful.
She has an excellent reputation and I am sure that she does not want to lose it.
The McCanns are not worth it.
I assume she knows what she does.
Lilemor
Lilemor
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1149
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Fri 11 Dec - 20:12

Lilemor wrote:Bella Duarte should be very careful.
She has an excellent reputation and I am sure that she does not want to lose it.
The McCanns do have a reputation as being bad luck tokens to all who associate with them..........
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Duarte will bring a criminal complaint against Amaral, CdM, 11.12.09 Empty Duarte will bring criminal complaint against Amaral, CdM 11.12

Post  Carolina Fri 11 Dec - 21:08

I personally have confidence in the honesty of Gonçalo Amaral and he would never risk making false declarations because it would be so easy to check. He is not stupid and he has been a policeman for so many years.

Isabel Duarte has certainly made these allegations in an effort to discourage people from making donations to fund for the legal support for Gonçalo Amaral.
Carolina
Carolina
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 874
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 11 Dec - 21:33

Carolina wrote:I personally have confidence in the honesty of Gonçalo Amaral and he would never risk making false declarations because it would be so easy to check. He is not stupid and he has been a policeman for so many years.

Isabel Duarte has certainly made these allegations in an effort to discourage people from making donations to fund for the legal support for Gonçalo Amaral.

Gonçalo has a PhD in law.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Fri 11 Dec - 22:13

thanks for that information annaesse. would you know if this means that he is entitled to be called Doctor?
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 11 Dec - 22:14

tanszi wrote:thanks for that information annaesse. would you know if this means that he is entitled to be called Doctor?

He is indeed properly addressed as Dr Amaral.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 12 Dec - 1:01

Has she been "promoted" to Public prosecutor ?

She sounds a bit like MITCHELL, ideas above her station.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Sat 12 Dec - 1:05

Laffin Assasin wrote:Has she been "promoted" to Public prosecutor ?

Spot on! Spot on! Duarte will bring a criminal complaint against Amaral, CdM, 11.12.09 23324
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 12 Dec - 1:14

Agreed Laffin. I find it totally distasteful that those money grabbing pair have sat down with their solicitors and said o yes he's got a house and a car. We'll have those off him and his family they can live on the street, after all he's dared to disagree with our absurd theory so he deserves it. Its sick. Sometimes I'm ashamed to be British, its not Amaral who went out on the lash and left his children alone, yet they think he has to pay for it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 12 Dec - 1:24

malena stool wrote:
The McCanns do have a reputation as being bad luck tokens to all who associate with them..........

As does Gorgon McMentalist.......... Duarte will bring a criminal complaint against Amaral, CdM, 11.12.09 23324
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 12 Dec - 1:31

Harvesmom wrote:

Agreed Laffin. I find it totally distasteful that those money grabbing pair have sat down with their solicitors and said o yes he's got a house and a car. We'll have those off him and his family they can live on the street, after all he's dared to disagree with our absurd theory so he deserves it. Its sick. Sometimes I'm ashamed to be British, its not Amaral who went out on the lash and left his children alone, yet they think he has to pay for it.

Why do you think I get so angry , and off the wall, at times, the SCUM of the UK establishment anger me to a point I find difficult to explain. I'm outraged that this fiasco has been allowed to go on for so long.

The SCUM has certainly floated to the top, this time.

Gordon Brown, his wife and her former buisness partner are up amongst them.

I'm sorry if I've offended anyone within the search, but the top scum make me apopaleptic.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 12 Dec - 1:42

Problem is Laffin, single handedly we cant do anything about it. As a group all we can do is what we're doing, which is to try and get the facts out there. And support people like Amaral and hope that eventually truth will triumph over lies.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 12 Dec - 1:47

Harvesmom wrote:Problem is Laffin, single handedly we cant do anything about it. As a group all we can do is what we're doing, which is to try and get the facts out there. And support people like Amaral and hope that eventually truth will triumph over lies.

as I'm trying to do, I email the press and Mp's on a regular basis, probably more regular than they like, I call them liars, and invite them to arrest or injunct me, I'm still waiting for either.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Duarte will bring a criminal complaint against Amaral, CdM, 11.12.09 Empty Duarte will bring criminal complaint against Amaral, CdM, 11.12

Post  Carolina Sat 12 Dec - 9:10

It is up to the Ministério Público to bring charges not just some lawyer. I think it is a desparate ploy after the disasterous appearance of her clients at the courthouse and especially the public launching of the defense fund for Gonçalo Amaral in a press conference as well as his book launch.

Things did not go well for the couple yesterday and they must be starting to realise that their libel case does not have a leg to stand on. Therefore, they have to sabotage Gonçalo's defense so that they can try to win outside of the courtroom. They must be furious.
Carolina
Carolina
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 874
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 12 Dec - 9:51

Bella Duarte has been put up to this, IMHO. In fact I can just hear Gerry now, in his whiney wee Govanhill accent, stamping his foot and and demanding that she DO something about it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Sat 12 Dec - 10:58

what was GMc's comment about freedom of speech and justice, he may just find that to be true. All m o
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Duarte will bring a criminal complaint against Amaral, CdM, 11.12.09 Empty Duarte will bring a criminal complaint against Amaral, CdM, 11.12

Post  Colonel Fabien Sat 12 Dec - 18:31

In today's Publico article about the court hearing, when asked about I. Duarte's accusations, Gonçalo Amaral said "E tudo mentira!" It's all a lie.

This is probably a part of the PR campaign by Lift Image Consulting to get the Portuguese to love and respect the McCanns. Make unfounded accusations and insinuations against Gonçalo Amaral to try and turn the Portuguese against him. Mais, les ficelles sont trop grosses.
Colonel Fabien
Colonel Fabien
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 347
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down