Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10

+37
fred
Carolina
kitti
Fudge
darsi
Eve
louiseh
Lilemor
margaret
jozi
POPPY1
AnnaEsse
Annabel
Dimsie
frankie stein
dumouchelwolf
jenagain
malena stool
jejune
4timesanan
welshy
Krisy22
Alpine Aster
tabs
tourmaline
LindaDA
dutchclogs
tanszi
Freja53
SteveT
wjk
squeaker
Roasted Arizona
wantthetruth
MJH1901
Loopdaloop
RIORITA
41 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 4 Empty Re: Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10

Post  4timesanan Wed 17 Mar - 22:20

oh eddie, what am i like, Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 4 25346 i think uncle al has resereved a room upstairs
4timesanan
4timesanan
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 548
Warning :
Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-22

Back to top Go down

Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 4 Empty Re: Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10

Post  Claudia79 Wed 17 Mar - 22:20

I would suggest that we use the thread to comment the right subject and ignore certain posters whose aim is to derail it and then pretend they go away when in reality they're online enjoying their 2 minutes of 'fame'.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :
Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  jejune Wed 17 Mar - 22:33

Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 4 307691 Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 4 307691 Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 4 307691
Thanks to Lilemor for bringing this to our attention, and Claudia for confirming it.
jejune
jejune
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 312
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Wed 17 Mar - 22:34

Oh dear Mr and Mrs McCann, it was only yesterday that big_l posted:

"because it will come out and its something you CAN'T control ......TICK TOCK".

It seems to have started already then..................................

big_l another rep point Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 4 944533 Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 4 307691

PS rep point to Lilemor.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilemor Wed 17 Mar - 22:39

From another Forum:

Quote:
No I knew this the other day, sorry I could not tell you before as it was confidential, but Marcos told me.
Hey, don't worry, they are going to appeal. I also have some news about the judge who dismissed the case and I will make a post about it later and when you read it, you will not wonder why it was dismissed.
Don't worry and don't be despondent, this is only the start of the fight and Amaral is nowhere near out of trouble, in fact his troubles have only just begun, trust me on that, I can't say why at this particular time, but he is in it right up to his neck!
Lilemor
Lilemor
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1149
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Wed 17 Mar - 22:41

I would like to add my thoughts too. I am so relieved for you Mr Amaral. To have had this going on in Court at the same time as the McCann case, must have put you under so much pressure, even though you do not show it. You have my admiration, Sir.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 17 Mar - 22:43

Well - we all know that everything Marcos (sic) says is sensible and logical don't we Lilemor?

I hope Sr Amaral continues in his joint quests to prevent the disgraceful restrictions on free speech in Portugal and to find real justice for those who have harmed a small child and whose own parents have been unable for whatever reason to co-operate with the police in the search for her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  jenagain Wed 17 Mar - 23:25

Fantastic news Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 4 307691 Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 4 307691
jenagain
jenagain

Female
Number of posts : 36
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  dumouchelwolf Wed 17 Mar - 23:26

Well done Sr Amaral you deserve a round of applause for fighting against liars, corrupt lawyers and corrupt parents who murder their children.

Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 4 463742
dumouchelwolf
dumouchelwolf
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 237
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post  frankie stein Thu 18 Mar - 0:26

Excellent news Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 4 873702

Thank you Lilemor and Claudia Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 4 83453
frankie stein
frankie stein
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1403
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimsie Thu 18 Mar - 0:43

Wonderful news! As for the 'despondent' people on another forum, what's wrong with them? Have they forgotten that the Portuguese case concerns a murdered child and the despicable way her body was treated? Is trying to destroy Dr Amaral by any means more important than justice for that child? More important than punishment for those involved in that crime?

Does no child matter to these people? Not little Joana and not Madeleine. All that seems to matter to them are the adults - no matter how evil or negligent, these adults must be protected and feted, while the children are forgotten about.

It takes a special type of evil to spit on the grave of a dead child.
Dimsie
Dimsie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1476
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 18 Mar - 6:27

Claudia79 wrote:
amethyst wrote:hello jack, welcome, what is your point exactly? are you pleased with the latest news? i think you should be but it's up to you

if you were beaten up by a policeman would you wait 5 years to make a case?

In all fairness, Mr Leandro was waiting for the right lawyer! Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 4 23324

You mean paid for by the people who thought they were donating to find Madeleine?

Well done Mr Amaral Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 4 463742
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 18 Mar - 6:34

jack wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
jack wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
jack wrote:Claudia, I didn't say he was guilty, I said he lost two cases

You don't have to appeal unless you lose... is that right.

perhaps you are the ignorant(your word, sorry if you find it offensive) one.

I don't think you have to appeal. It's probably not obligatory!
And who would want to appeal if they won? Please Your Honour, I think you ought to reconsider finding me innocent in this case.

Well if you dont appeal then you accept you are guilty, ask Claudia!

Did you miss the point I was making. Whatever one does or does not accept, the appeals process is not something anyone has to do.

Now Claudia has referred to my brilliancy I think I should retire.

AnnaEsse... I don't think you have quite kept up with the debate...bless

Actually, I was being pedantic, which you failed to notice:

"You don't have to appeal unless you lose.."

Of course no one, at any time is compelled to appeal. you did say, "...don't have to appeal.." which implies compulsion, but you obviously missed that!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Thu 18 Mar - 6:37

Re: Leandro Silva and Amaral's Torture "Trial" Update.

Post by Rosiepops Yesterday at 9:37 pm
No I knew this the other day, sorry I could not tell you before as it was confidential, but Marcos told me.

Hey, don't worry, they are going to appeal. I also have some news about the judge who dismissed the case and I will make a post about it later and when you read it, you will not wonder why it was dismissed.

Don't worry and don't be despondent, this is only the start of the fight and Amaral is nowhere near out of trouble, in fact his troubles have only just begun, trust me on that, I can't say why at this particular time, but he is in it right up to his neck!

http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz/joana-leonor-cipriano-f29/leandro-silva-and-amaral-s-torture-trial-update-t2439-45.htm#33047
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 18 Mar - 6:43

Annabel wrote:Re: Leandro Silva and Amaral's Torture "Trial" Update.

http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz/joana-leonor-cipriano-f29/leandro-silva-and-amaral-s-torture-trial-update-t2439-45.htm#33047

And she is obviously getting her information from a source that can only be described as deluded. Maybe he has shared another of his visions with her.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  POPPY1 Thu 18 Mar - 7:22

AnnaEsse wrote:

And she is obviously getting her information from a source that can only be described as deluded. Maybe he has shared another of his visions with her.

The SOURCE of ROSIEPOPS............................

The TROLL at the bottom of the old dark well. Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 4 294124 Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 4 294124
POPPY1
POPPY1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1103
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 18 Mar - 7:24

AnnaEsse wrote:
SteveT wrote:Time for another fun run.

Something will have to be done now! What next? I know! The Pope is visiting an airport in the midlands. The McCanns could book a front row seat to see their friend Benedict and make sure the press are right beside them!

The seat is reserved for david payne.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 18 Mar - 8:15

POPPY1 wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

The SOURCE of ROSIEPOPS............................

The TROLL at the bottom of the old dark well. Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 4 294124 Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 4 294124

The source of Rosiepops?

Well, put it this way. She thinks that we are all just jealous, because The Voices only talk to her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  jozi Thu 18 Mar - 8:57

Hi Everyonejavascript:emoticonp('Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 4 306321')
Just seen the good news,Well done Mr Amarajavascript:emoticonp('Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 4 307691')l. Also just seen Rosiepops post does this mean they have something bad on the judge.
jozi
jozi

Number of posts : 49
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 18 Mar - 8:59

jozi wrote:Hi Everyonejavascript:emoticonp('Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 4 306321')
Just seen the good news,Well done Mr Amarajavascript:emoticonp('Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 4 307691')l. Also just seen Rosiepops post does this mean they have something bad on the judge.

Aye, in a Parallel Universe, maybe! Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 4 613255
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Carolina Thu 18 Mar - 9:23

AFAIK, the judge gave his decision yesterday and I was told very quickly afterwards. So, I really don't see how this loony Pro can say that she had already known about the judge's dismissal of the case unless MAC has a vision beforehand. Smells of desperation, my friends.
Carolina
Carolina
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 874
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Thu 18 Mar - 9:39

jozi wrote:Hi Everyonejavascript:emoticonp('Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 4 306321')

It means absolutely NOTHING. The pros like to think they always know something we don't and this 'news' is always bad.

The trouble is it never happens!! Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 4 23324 Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 4 23324

I've been reading *whispers* somewhere else and all they do is poke fun of our posts here. Take the Aled Jones show on Sunday his message board was shut down due to 'threats' against Kate McScam apparently it was all of us here egged on by Bren and the police were going to get us through our IP addresses as we had really committed crimes now in doing that to the BBC....... a few pages on and it was 'if they ever do that again'.

They're like those wailing women banging their hands against their heads in hysterics. Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 4 23324 Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 4 306321
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilemor Thu 18 Mar - 9:42

Portuguese newspaper today.

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/noticia.aspx?contentid=416F9004-5C28-4F62-A7CF-609AD4C68EAB&channelid=00000021-0000-0000-0000-000000000021

18 Março 2010 - 00h41
Gonçalo Amaral: Não vai a julgamento
O tribunal de Faro decidiu não pronunciar o ex-coordenador da PJ Gonçalo Amaral no processo movido por Leandro Silva (padrasto de Joana), que se queixava de tortura.
Lilemor
Lilemor
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1149
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 4 Empty as above

Post  louiseh Thu 18 Mar - 11:08

Lilemor wrote:Portuguese newspaper today.

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/noticia.aspx?contentid=416F9004-5C28-4F62-A7CF-609AD4C68EAB&channelid=00000021-0000-0000-0000-000000000021

18 Março 2010 - 00h41
Gonçalo Amaral: Não vai a julgamento
O tribunal de Faro decidiu não pronunciar o ex-coordenador da PJ Gonçalo Amaral no processo movido por Leandro Silva (padrasto de Joana), que se queixava de tortura.

Google translate : The court in Faro decided not to pronounce the former coordinator of the PJ Gonçalo Amaral in the lawsuit filed by Leandro Silva (Joana's stepfather), who complained of torture. Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 4 Icon_flower
louiseh
louiseh
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 202
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Eve Thu 18 Mar - 11:13

Compliant regarding Cipri-case has been DISMISSED today, 17.3.10 - Page 4 306321

Good news for him and his family
Eve
Eve
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 225
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next