Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BP AND THE GOVERNMENT AND LIBYA

3 posters

Go down

BP AND THE GOVERNMENT AND LIBYA Empty BP AND THE GOVERNMENT AND LIBYA

Post  Panda Thu 15 Jul - 2:10

The Americans are furious at the subterfuge of BP and the Government. Apparently the guy released months
ago from a Britsh jail on compassionate grounds because he was at death"s door is still alive and kicking and
Doctors say he could live for another ten years. In exchange for his Freedom, Libya has given BP lucrative OIL
Contracts and the US say BP and the U.K. Government colluded which of course BP denies.

Is there any area of Government under Labour which has not been tainted?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
BP AND THE GOVERNMENT AND LIBYA Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100BP AND THE GOVERNMENT AND LIBYA Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

BP AND THE GOVERNMENT AND LIBYA Empty Re: BP AND THE GOVERNMENT AND LIBYA

Post  fred Thu 15 Jul - 7:17

Panda wrote:

The Americans are furious at the subterfuge of BP and the Government. Apparently the guy released months
ago from a Britsh jail on compassionate grounds because he was at death"s door is still alive and kicking and
Doctors say he could live for another ten years. In exchange for his Freedom, Libya has given BP lucrative OIL
Contracts and the US say BP and the U.K. Government colluded which of course BP denies.

No can't think of one off hand! I'm not suprised about Libya, although TBH the guy released from prison was probably a scapegoat anyway.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :
BP AND THE GOVERNMENT AND LIBYA Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100BP AND THE GOVERNMENT AND LIBYA Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Thu 15 Jul - 7:17

sorry duplicate post
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 15 Jul - 8:32

BP are very corrupt. About 7 or 8 years ago, Mr Grouse caught them fiddling some figures and so he shopped them to the DTI. They sacked him. He couldn't do anything about it as he hadn't been there long enough; fortunately the place he used to work in offered him his old job right back. But here's the punchline - the investigation by the DTI is still ongoing!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 15 Jul - 10:28

The Famous Grouse wrote:BP are very corrupt. About 7 or 8 years ago, Mr Grouse caught them fiddling some figures and so he shopped them to the DTI. They sacked him. He couldn't do anything about it as he hadn't been there long enough; fortunately the place he used to work in offered him his old job right back. But here's the punchline - the investigation by the DTI is still ongoing!!!!

Dont you know? these investigations take time!!!!! I used to love watching "Yes Minister" on T.V. it really showed the incompetence and skulduggery of British Politics, come to think of it I can only think of one
President who actually cares for the people, that"s Chavez.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 15 Jul - 10:34

fred wrote:
Panda wrote:

No can't think of one off hand! I'm not suprised about Libya, although TBH the guy released from prison was probably a scapegoat anyway.

The U.S. Lobbyists are very powerful and can achieve much for their Clients, so the U.S. needn"t talk about Britain, even Sarkozy is now embroiled in scandal (although he denies any involvement) over the Woman
who is the biggest shareholder in L"Oreal and hasn"t been paying proper taxes. What"s that saying, "Power
corrupts, and absolute Power corrupts absolutely".
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

BP AND THE GOVERNMENT AND LIBYA Empty as above

Post  halfamo Thu 15 Jul - 13:28

fred wrote:
Panda wrote:

I think he was a scapegoat i've seen nothing to convince me he was responsible there has always been lots of doubt it imo was a unsafe conviction.This situation with America and BP is typical American companies own 40% it has for a while been multinational ,all this anti british feeling is imo way out of line people in glass houses should'nt throw stones.
halfamo
halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1905
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down