Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chico the dog: WARNING!! GRAPHIC CONTENT

5 posters

Go down

Chico the dog: WARNING!!  GRAPHIC CONTENT Empty Chico the dog: WARNING!! GRAPHIC CONTENT

Post  mumbles Sun 19 Sep - 3:59

This story has been in our local news.

I will give a brief summary - although the images speak for themselves.

Chico is a severely abused little dog.

He was found with his legs tied so tightly that circulation was cut off.
His penis was brutally severed and his ears nibbled/bitten by rats.
On Sept 3rd his front leg had to be amputated due to necrosis.
The damage to his ears is causing considerable concern.

Chico the dog: WARNING!!  GRAPHIC CONTENT 60945_1602274895317_1189430896_1755292_7027748_n-1Chico the dog: WARNING!!  GRAPHIC CONTENT 59240_1581188688175_1189430896_1706929_1939409_n-1

Chico the dog: WARNING!!  GRAPHIC CONTENT 46625_1581189048184_1189430896_1706931_3705591_nChico the dog: WARNING!!  GRAPHIC CONTENT 59456_1581188768177_1189430896_1706930_3572085_nChico the dog: WARNING!!  GRAPHIC CONTENT 58916_1581188208163_1189430896_1706927_2167437_n

After his operation....

Chico the dog: WARNING!!  GRAPHIC CONTENT 46375_1581944267064_1189430896_1709051_2361244_nChico the dog: WARNING!!  GRAPHIC CONTENT 47440_1586747627145_1189430896_1721103_4846551_n

This update was posted on the website: (Google translation)

News 07 Sep 2010. 10:30 H

Chico has had a very bad night, crying, screaming without being
playing, ducking his head, running from side to side. Now go to
Esther veterinarian with his mom, we think there might be a terrible upset
their ears to get worse. The poor soul must be suffering ... that neither endo
drugs will take effect! The rear leg looks good, you
priests practiced every other day.

mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :
Chico the dog: WARNING!!  GRAPHIC CONTENT Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Chico the dog: WARNING!!  GRAPHIC CONTENT Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Chico the dog: WARNING!!  GRAPHIC CONTENT Empty Re: Chico the dog: WARNING!! GRAPHIC CONTENT

Post  fred Sun 19 Sep - 7:44

There are some sick people in this world. It beggars belief how cruel peoplel can be. Chico the dog: WARNING!!  GRAPHIC CONTENT 157799
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :
Chico the dog: WARNING!!  GRAPHIC CONTENT Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Chico the dog: WARNING!!  GRAPHIC CONTENT Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Chico the dog: WARNING!!  GRAPHIC CONTENT Empty Re: Chico the dog: WARNING!! GRAPHIC CONTENT

Post  mumbles Sun 19 Sep - 9:48

fred wrote:There are some sick people in this world. It beggars belief how cruel peoplel can be. Chico the dog: WARNING!!  GRAPHIC CONTENT 157799

Quite!!

I bawled my eyes out when I saw those photo's.

Cruelty to children and animals should be punished severely - and the sentence should fit the crime!

I'd like the perps to get exactly what they dished out! Chico the dog: WARNING!!  GRAPHIC CONTENT 157799

mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sun 19 Sep - 16:57

mumbles wrote:
fred wrote:There are some sick people in this world. It beggars belief how cruel peoplel can be. Chico the dog: WARNING!!  GRAPHIC CONTENT 157799

Quite!!

I bawled my eyes out when I saw those photo's.

Cruelty to children and animals should be punished severely - and the sentence should fit the crime!

I'd like the perps to get exactly what they dished out! Chico the dog: WARNING!!  GRAPHIC CONTENT 157799

I know!! If it is two consenting adults then hey!!! Do what you like, who cares.. If you want to dress up as a nazi, nail your willy to a plank of wood and shout out "Achtung" at appropioate moments, then ,go for it. But when children and animals are being used as pleasure for either perverts or just plain cruelty, then they should have a huge punishment. What could be either pleasurable or anything else in fact of being cruel to a small dog like Chico? Poor little pet, I hope that some one adopts him and gives him a home. Was it in Spain or south America mumbles?
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sun 19 Sep - 18:09

The world has gone mad, how can people, whether children or adult get any satisfaction or pleasure from maiming or hurting children or animals. It cannot be explained away as the offenders come from broken homes, single parent families or poverty, because I've been there and I never did such things. Nor did the people I grew up with.

In my opinion they do these things because they can, they have no respect for their families, the law or themselves even, their victims are always defenceless children, old people or animals. The offenders rights now count for more than those of the victim, thanks to out of touch research based social workers and of course there is no application of the rule of law anymore.

The police are invariably powerless to ensure those who commit such heinous crimes are put behind bars thanks to the CPS, (Can't Prosecute Service), legal loopholes, smart lawyers and soft touch judges and magistrates.

Corporal punishment sounds pretty good to me when reading of the atrocity committed on Chico.

Perhaps our streets might be that little bit safer for everyone if every antisocial action warranted an appropriate reaction.

Rant over. ms.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  mumbles Sun 19 Sep - 19:40

It was in Palma de Mallorca, Islas Baleares, Fred.

Chico was found and taken to an animal rescue center in Palma, where I believe he was adopted by one of the staff - but can't be sure as my Spanish is very basic!

mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Mon 20 Sep - 12:54

Anyone who can inflict such pain and suffering on animals or children cannot be classed as belonging to the human race and I would truly like to see the same pain and suffering inflicted on them as the poor animals and children they themselves cause to suffer. I´m not ashamed to say I would feel no sympathy for them. Only this last week I have seen two lovely dogs up for adoption, both had been found with their throats cut and left to die and oh so many dogs simply abandoned as their "loving" owners go back to their country of origin, where no doubt they will get yet another pet to chuck out when they get fed up. It´s way past time that much harsher penalties were brought in for ill treatment of children and animals, neither are capable of defending themselves or telling how much pain they are in. People who inflict such suffering and pain are lower than vermin and in my opinion should be treated as vermin, and you can all put your own interpretation on that, I know what mine is !
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Wed 22 Sep - 11:56

http://www.basingstokegazette.co.uk/news/local/8405101.Man_strangled_dog/

..and they let this man join the Army, it beggars belief???
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 22 Sep - 12:12

fred wrote:http://www.basingstokegazette.co.uk/news/local/8405101.Man_strangled_dog/

..and they let this man join the Army, it beggars belief???

Well, since research shows that people who kill animals very often go on to harm people, what this man can get up to in the army might be cause for concern.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down