Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NSPCC official guideline on home alone children.

Go down

NSPCC official guideline on home alone children. Empty NSPCC official guideline on home alone children.

Post  Guest Wed 15 Oct - 15:09

Copied from NHS blog doctor.

http://nhsblogdoc.blogspot.com/2008/04/madeleine-mccann-first-anniversary-of.html

I emailed the NSPCC recently regarding the home alone issue as this is their reply:-

Thank you for your email leaving children alone at home.

There is no legal minimum age, but the Government guidelines advise that children under the age of 16 should not be left at home without the supervision of an adult. If anything were to happen to that child, that child's parent(s) would have to accept full legal responsibility.

It is very important that the weight of the viewers' opinions reach the makers of the television programme. It is always worth making your views heard. Please find below the contact details of the official organisation that you can write to:

Ofcom
Ofcom Contact Centre Phone: 0845 456 3000
Riverside House Fax: 020 7981 3333
2a Southwark Bridge Road Email: contact@ofcom.org.uk
London
SE1 9HA

I hope this information is of help. If you have further enquiries at all, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,
Duty Enquiries Officer

NSPCC Library and Information Service
Weston House
42 Curtain Road
London
EC2A 3NH

You heard it folks straight from the NSPCC's mouth:-

If anything were to happen to that child, that child's parent(s) would have to accept full legal responsibility.

Even if Madeleine was abducted the parents still have to accept full legally responsible for her abduction because they left their children unlawfully unsupervised and at unnecessary risk which totally backs up what this social worker says too:-

http://www.yoursocialworker.com/videos/neglect.wmv

"The McCann's are "culpable" for the disappearance of their daughter says Gary Direnfeld, MSW, RSW.

http://www.yoursocialworker.com/

It does make one wonder doesn't it how a charge of neglect was escaped by these two ?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

NSPCC official guideline on home alone children. Empty Re: NSPCC official guideline on home alone children.

Post  Susan Wed 15 Oct - 15:16

Yes it does make one wonder but its also the very ppl who are working for the NSPCC who are the biggest hypocrites:

From The Times

September 22, 2008

How young is too young to be home alone?

At what age is it safe, or sensible, to leave a child at home on his own, or in charge of younger siblings - and what does the law say?

Eileen Hayes, the NSPCC's parenting adviser. “I once left my baby in the car for a brief time and when I came back, a policeman was waiting for me,” she says. “It's not illegal but it was embarrassing, and if anything had happened I'd have been done for neglect.

http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/women/families/article4804988.ece

She's the NSPCC Parenting Adviser?!?!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
NSPCC official guideline on home alone children. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100NSPCC official guideline on home alone children. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

NSPCC official guideline on home alone children. Empty Re: NSPCC official guideline on home alone children.

Post  Guest Wed 15 Oct - 22:18

amby-jay wrote:Copied from NHS blog doctor.

http://nhsblogdoc.blogspot.com/2008/04/madeleine-mccann-first-anniversary-of.html

I emailed the NSPCC recently regarding the home alone issue as this is their reply:-

Thank you for your email leaving children alone at home.

There is no legal minimum age, but the Government guidelines advise that children under the age of 16 should not be left at home without the supervision of an adult. If anything were to happen to that child, that child's parent(s) would have to accept full legal responsibility.

It is very important that the weight of the viewers' opinions reach the makers of the television programme. It is always worth making your views heard. Please find below the contact details of the official organisation that you can write to:

Ofcom
Ofcom Contact Centre Phone: 0845 456 3000
Riverside House Fax: 020 7981 3333
2a Southwark Bridge Road Email: contact@ofcom.org.uk
London
SE1 9HA

I hope this information is of help. If you have further enquiries at all, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,
Duty Enquiries Officer

NSPCC Library and Information Service
Weston House
42 Curtain Road
London
EC2A 3NH

You heard it folks straight from the NSPCC's mouth:-

If anything were to happen to that child, that child's parent(s) would have to accept full legal responsibility.

Even if Madeleine was abducted the parents still have to accept full legally responsible for her abduction because they left their children unlawfully unsupervised and at unnecessary risk which totally backs up what this social worker says too:-

http://www.yoursocialworker.com/videos/neglect.wmv

"The McCann's are "culpable" for the disappearance of their daughter says Gary Direnfeld, MSW, RSW.

http://www.yoursocialworker.com/

It does make one wonder doesn't it how a charge of neglect was escaped by these two ?

my opinion is that these 2 have got away with murder. Literally.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 15 Oct - 22:37

There's loads of grey areas with regards to the welfare of children.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 15 Oct - 23:04

poinksy wrote:There's loads of grey areas with regards to the welfare of children.

Gerry actually said he thought Madeleine may have got up to get herself a drink ......now, he said that without batting an eyelid as to the fact she and her siblings were left without supervision in a dark unlocked holiday apartment ...?
What about the obvious dangers facing a child of that age ??????
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 16 Oct - 18:07

M.T.P. wrote:
poinksy wrote:There's loads of grey areas with regards to the welfare of children.

Gerry actually said he thought Madeleine may have got up to get herself a drink ......now, he said that without batting an eyelid as to the fact she and her siblings were left without supervision in a dark unlocked holiday apartment ...?

My daughter was 3 when Madeleine went missing. There is no way she would get up to get herself a drink even at home. If anything she would wake up and come into us and i would get her a drink. This proves that Madeleine acted in a way that was beyond her age.....too dependant for my liking..... brave enough to get up in the dark in a strange country to get a drink?

I think its the way they chose to ignore the obvious dangers that annoys me the most. Abduction and murder aside-these people are guilty of serious neglect.

The woman who's children died in the fire a couple of weeks ago was arrested for 'suspicions' of child neglect. The Mcs clearly neglected theirs and....nothing!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 16 Oct - 18:38

poinksy wrote:
M.T.P. wrote:

My daughter was 3 when Madeleine went missing. There is no way she would get up to get herself a drink even at home. If anything she would wake up and come into us and i would get her a drink. This proves that Madeleine acted in a way that was beyond her age.....too dependant for my liking..... brave enough to get up in the dark in a strange country to get a drink?

I think its the way they chose to ignore the obvious dangers that annoys me the most. Abduction and murder aside-these people are guilty of serious neglect.

The woman who's children died in the fire a couple of weeks ago was arrested for 'suspicions' of child neglect. The Mcs clearly neglected theirs and....nothing!

It beggars belief. They've gotten away with everything in this case and i hope they get caught i honestly do
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 16 Oct - 18:43

LaMisty wrote:
poinksy wrote:
M.T.P. wrote:

It beggars belief. They've gotten away with everything in this case and i hope they get caught i honestly do

Me too LaMisty. I think they will one day.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 16 Oct - 18:45

LaMisty wrote:
poinksy wrote:
M.T.P. wrote:

They will Misty mark my words,time will tell. I believe that Madeleine left us enough clues we just need to put them into place.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Thu 16 Oct - 19:33

amby-jay wrote:
LaMisty wrote:
poinksy wrote:
M.T.P. wrote:

They will Misty mark my words,time will tell. I believe that Madeleine left us enough clues we just need to put them into place.

I think we are getting more clues from the McCanns and the pro's....by them not wanting anyone to discuss this case.....the threats of libel action and the silence after? what is it now? 80 days or so?
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
NSPCC official guideline on home alone children. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100NSPCC official guideline on home alone children. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 16 Oct - 20:04

I am a qualified nurse,aimed to be a doctor but family commitments and the like didn't allow me to commit......

My general belief was that the mcanns had overdosed madeleine, but since the bloodstains in the apartment came into play I could not understand how they played any part?

Every medic knows that if a body is needed to be disposed of in water the lungs need to be pierced,I have done enough medical/doctor training to know that.

piercing the lungs means any body placed in water will never come to the surface (or rarely)

now this is just my opinion of course but a true fact !

What does interest me is why the PJ found traces of blood not only in A5 but also the adjoining apartment rented by the friends of the Mcanns maybe they could answer that ?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum