Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look at the arms in this photo. Can you make it out?

5 posters

Go down

Look at the arms in this photo.  Can you make it out? Empty Look at the arms in this photo. Can you make it out?

Post  Guest Fri 17 Oct - 16:37

Look at the arms in this photo.  Can you make it out? BirthdayTMOS0605_468x348
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Look at the arms in this photo.  Can you make it out? Empty Re: Look at the arms in this photo. Can you make it out?

Post  pm Fri 17 Oct - 16:41

the righ arm of Kate is missing on that photo

Edit to say: No, i see now that her hand is there!
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :
Look at the arms in this photo.  Can you make it out? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Look at the arms in this photo.  Can you make it out? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Look at the arms in this photo.  Can you make it out? Empty Re: Look at the arms in this photo. Can you make it out?

Post  Guest Fri 17 Oct - 17:20

Look at the arms in this photo.  Can you make it out? 23324 At first glance it looks like Kates arm is twisting round
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 17 Oct - 17:48

Coconut wrote:Look at the arms in this photo.  Can you make it out? 23324 At first glance it looks like Kates arm is twisting round

Was that on the 2nd when Gerry bashed her about?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Look at the arms in this photo.  Can you make it out? Empty arms in photo

Post  Guest Fri 17 Oct - 20:18

opps i think kate has sprug 4 arms it might be a mickey take but if not oh dear soz shouldnt but pmsl Look at the arms in this photo.  Can you make it out? 23324 Look at the arms in this photo.  Can you make it out? 23324
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 17 Oct - 20:21

She looks like something out of the Psycho movie with that knife in her hand.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Look at the arms in this photo.  Can you make it out? Empty those arms

Post  Guest Fri 17 Oct - 20:32

when my han has her birthday i let her blow out candles and play with other little ones where are the other little ones did she go playgroup and such things wheres her friends or familys kids i cut the cake speratly cs han loves how it looks before and gets upset
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Sat 18 Oct - 11:01

Standing Tall wrote:Look at the arms in this photo.  Can you make it out? BirthdayTMOS0605_468x348

It does look odd but all arms are accounted for Look at the arms in this photo.  Can you make it out? 613255
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
Look at the arms in this photo.  Can you make it out? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Look at the arms in this photo.  Can you make it out? Right_bar_bleue

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 23 Jan - 14:05

I see she is wearing the 'cadaver' trousers!!
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Sat 23 Jan - 14:07

I thought jeans were mentioned!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sat 23 Jan - 14:25

Who is gingernut holding madeleine?
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Sat 23 Jan - 14:31

fred wrote:Who is gingernut holding madeleine?

Hmm dont quote me but I thinks its Kates aunt from Australia....
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 23 Jan - 17:47

Ambersuz wrote:
fred wrote:Who is gingernut holding madeleine?

Hmm dont quote me but I thinks its Kates aunt from Australia....

Isn't it Aunt Nora from Canada??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Sat 23 Jan - 17:48

Err yes thats the one....my map is past the sell-by date Look at the arms in this photo.  Can you make it out? 294124
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  laurie Sun 24 Jan - 21:11

That is not Aunt Norah Paul in that pic. This is her in this pic i found in the McCann files, and she lives in Canada. That woman in the pic and kate are the double of one another and it could be Aunt Norah's daughter possibily,i don't know

Look at the arms in this photo.  Can you make it out? Z%20(52)_small

http://gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/FAMILY.htm
laurie
laurie
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 972
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post  laurie Sun 24 Jan - 21:13

Ambersuz wrote:Err yes thats the one....my map is past the sell-by date Look at the arms in this photo.  Can you make it out? 294124

I am saying nowt Amber Look at the arms in this photo.  Can you make it out? 306321 Look at the arms in this photo.  Can you make it out? 944533
laurie
laurie
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 972
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down