Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amanda Knox Lawyers to appeal sentence

2 posters

Go down

Amanda Knox Lawyers to appeal sentence Empty Re: Amanda Knox Lawyers to appeal sentence

Post  kitti Wed 24 Nov - 20:32

This is why i think she is guilty....whether she gets off because she didnt have a lawyer and it was unlawful...doesnt make her innocent...she would just get off with a technicality, thats all.

She killed meredith because she was jealous off her.

Amanda Knox was known to off had sex with numerous men, not a crime i know, but she was no angel..meredith was

I think she wanted to teach meredith a lesson because meredith was beautiful and articulate, something knox wasnt.

Knox is a lier....she tried to frame an innocent man...if your innocent you dont have to do that, you just tell the truth.

Shes not right 'upstairs' doing cartwheels and giggling...when i saw the video off her and her boyfriend a day after outside the apt...i looked at her face and i could see what an evil person she is, she was revelling at being watched by the media, in court she was one minute crying the next...laughing, shes an actress.

Shes nasty.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Amanda Knox Lawyers to appeal sentence Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Amanda Knox Lawyers to appeal sentence Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Amanda Knox Lawyers to appeal sentence Empty Re: Amanda Knox Lawyers to appeal sentence

Post  Panda Wed 24 Nov - 21:52

Yes Kitti, I think she is very devious. While she was awaiting Trial, she learned Italian so that she could follow events closely. However, being
American and having wealthy Parents might intimidate the Italians and if their methods of investigation are found to be wanting, she could get off
on a technicality.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Amanda Knox Lawyers to appeal sentence Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Amanda Knox Lawyers to appeal sentence Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 25 Nov - 7:46

I watched a programme on meredith last night and believe me it opened my eyes even more...how devious knox is.

She is using the 'non-lawyer' as a trump car to win the appeal, i cant see her getting off any other way.

Now the non-lawyer....knox was interviewd for hours on end without a lawyer, was she offered one, i dont know but i bet she will say she wasnt.

The interviewing was stopped as i think the police may off wanted to change her status, knox was asked if she wanted to go on and that she didnt have to go on anymore without a lawyer.

Knox then said....'i want a piece off paper, i want to tell you what happened'...the police said that THAT wasnt necessary, but she insisted that she wanted to write everything down...SHE INSISTED..not the police, they were quite happy to wait for her lawyer etc..

On this piece off paper KNOX wrote..'i was their when it happened...i sat outside merediths bedroom and put my hand over my ears so as not to hear it..i knew what had happened'.

Knox had written down that the bar owner had come back with her, gone into merediths bedroom and murdered her and she sat outside not wanting to hear it.

This appeal i think is about not having a lawyer present and with rich parents who can get a decent lawyer, knox could get away with the 'technicality'...scary thought.

This is why she was convicted...

1. She lied about where she was that night.

2. She lied about the bar owner by saying he was their.

3. She faked a break.

4. Her bloody footprints were found at the scene. (ALONG WITH HER B/FRIEND)

5. No dna off HER in the flat even thoug she lived their apart from ONE FINGERPRINT.

6. She was seen buying cleaning fluid at 7.30am even though she said she was at her b/friends (my guess is, they were drink and drugged up that night and by morning realised what they had done so went back to buy the cleaning fluid and fake the break in)

7. Three other witnesses saw her walking towards the apt when she and her b/friend said they were at his flat.

8. Blood spots off meredith mixed with hers were found in three places.

etc...etc...i could go on....like i said...jealousy was the main reason whey i think she did it....she was supposed to work but the bar owner didnt need her...annoyed at not earning some money to buy drugs?...dont know.......meredith had been complaining about knox to her friends regarding knox bringing men back to the apt and not cleaning up after her..also meredith said to her friends that knox had been stealing money from her...

How much more does anyone need....

et...etc.....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 25 Nov - 8:03

Pretty damning evidence, I would have thought Knox"s Parents would have paid for the best Defense Lawyer who was obviously unable to get a
"not guilty" verdict , so it remains to be seen whether a "technicality" overturns the verdict. What a heartless pair, she and her boyfriend were to
kill a frikend and show no remorse.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 25 Nov - 12:19

Thats just it panda, i dont think they were friends, they were roomates and that is it.

The prosecution said that NO WAY could off one person killed meredith.

The other person found guilty told 4 different stories but they sort off interlinked with each other, his dna was all over meredith and in her bedroom.

He said that he had sex with her but left the room to pee and came back and saw two people murdering meredith, a man and a women and i cant figure out why he didnt say knox and her b/friend, off course he could off been so stoned..who knows and he got scared and ran, no way was this person capable off faking a breakin at that time because he was too busy fleeing.

Meredith could off been saved, she didnt die instantly, it took a few hours for her to die, alone and in pain. You see knox took her mobile phone so meredith couldnt ring anyone to get help, she knew she wasnt dead but deviously ran off taking the phone and knew she was dying and could off been saved.

Knox said she lied about the writing off the confession as she was tired and stressed and stipulated the police were intimidating her into writing it, thats a lie off course.

The b/f first said he was alone in his flat all night on the pc. then changed his statement the same time as knox to say that they were together, all night. The pc was checked and it stipulated the last time he was on their and it WASNT that night.

The prosection said it may off gone like this....knox was supposed to off worked but she wasnt needed, her b/f was supposed to give a lift to a friend to go somewhere but he wasnt needed so they both went out and met up with the third person (murdered no. 3)m who was a known drug dealer.

Later on that night, roughly 11-11.30pm 2 people heard a peircing scream which came from the apt , the same apt that a homeless man saw 2 people going towards earlier on that evening.

It was said that after meeting the 3rd man knox was supposed to off said to him...'i got a date for you'....which we know what that means and they ended up in the apt and the rest is history.

7.30am the next morning someone went into a store near the apt and bought cleaning fluid. The man recognised knox even tho she was wearing a scarf, he recognised her voice and her eyes, dont forget, they were both supposed to be at he b/friends flat at that time.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 25 Nov - 13:51

Meredith could off been saved, she didnt die instantly, it took a few hours for her to die, alone and in pain. You see knox took her mobile phone so meredith couldnt ring anyone to get help, she knew she wasnt dead but deviously ran off taking the phone and knew she was dying and could off been saved.

OMG Kitti, that is monstrous and I hope Knox never leaves Prison. Obviously you are more clued up about the case than me, I remember her laughing in the Courtroom and Merediths Parents heartbroken. How must they have felt hearing that their daughter died alone and could have been saved.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 25 Nov - 21:41

Off course its all what the prosecution are sumising happened, off course the defence didnt agree as it wasnt proven but saying that, the jurors believed she did it.

The time off death....well the scream was at 11.30pm.....meredith could off died straight away or not but the defence said that Knox took mobile phones from the apt so meredith COULD NOT get in touch with anybody to get help so she must off still been alive when knox and co left otherwise why take the phones.

This was all from a programme that was broadcast a few nights ago....how anyone could find her innocent is beyond me and i must admit before i saw this programme and other bits on the tv i was worried that she may get let off even though i thought she did it, she has expensive lawyers and we all know expensive lawyers can get you off with anything.

The italian police did make mistakes though and to think she may win her appeal because off that does make me mad.

And if she does win her appeal, what about the police officers she slandered, what are they going to think will happen in their court case against her..

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Amanda Knox Lawyers to appeal sentence Empty Amanda Knox Court Appearance

Post  Panda Sat 11 Dec - 21:56

Amanda Knox, the young American convicted of killing British student Meredith Kercher in Italy, has insisted she is the innocent victim of a "huge mistake".
In an emotional statement at her appeal hearing, Knox claimed her ex-boyfriend Raffaele Sollecito was also innocent and both deserved to be free.

The 23-year-old wept as she revealed she had been "broken" by her time in prison.

"The picture of me painted in court is not correct," she said, adding she was not the "diabolical" person she was made out to be.

"I stand here more scared than ever, not because I am or I have ever been afraid of the truth but because the truth has not been recognised."

The young American said she considered Meredith as a dear friend and was "grateful and honoured" to have known her.

But her tearful plea did not appear to move the Kercher family lawyer.

Appeals: Amanda Knox and Raffaele Sollecito at an earlier hearing

Journalist Nick Pisa, who was at the hearing in Perugia, said Francesco Maresca walked out of proceedings.

"She bores me. I didn't want to stay and hear what she had to say. I didn't want to cause any controversy," he said afterwards.

"I thought what she had to say was late and inopportune.

"What she said lacked content and was made just to impress the court and was not genuine."

Knox was jailed for 26 years in 2009 for murdering the Leeds University student in the cottage they shared in the Italian town of Perugia.

Her boyfriend at the time, Sollecito, was also convicted and jailed for 25 years. He is also appealing his conviction.

I stand here more scared than ever, not because I am or I have ever been afraid of the truth but because the truth has not been recognised.

Convicted killer Amanda Knox

Another man, Rudy Guede, was convicted in a separate trial in which he admitted he was in the house but did not take part in the killing.

Prosecutors said Guede sexually assaulted 21-year-old Meredith and then held her down while the other two killed her in a drug-fuelled, apparently motiveless attack.

In this appeal, Knox's lawyers are questioning forensic evidence used against her.

The main piece of DNA linking Knox to the murder was on a knife found in Sollecito's house.

It was found to have traces of Knox's DNA on the handle and Kercher's on the blade.

Knox's lawyers dismissed the evidence as unreliable during her trial and will use the appeal to call for a full review of the forensic evidence.

It is understood they will also try to introduce a new witness.

Victim Meredith Kercher: Died in a 'drug-fuelled sexual assault'

Last month Knox was charged with slander for claiming that police beat her during questioning soon after the murder.

She said then that she had been in the house at the time of the killing.

Knox now says she was with Sollecito in his house at the time of the murder.

Sollecito has said he does not remember if she was there or not.

The appeal began with a hearing in Perugia last month, during which a nervous-looking Knox appeared briefly before the court was adjourned.

Further hearings are scheduled for next Saturday, December 18, and January 15. A final verdict is expected in February or March next year.

Prosecutors have said they will seek a life sentence for Knox - their original request in her first trial - if the conviction is upheld.

Close

Your Comments

Sort comments by: Newest Oldest Recommended

Posted by: rich3173 on December 11, 2010 3:42 PMApparently you can sentence someone to 26 years because of the way you look now (and, because you are young, attractive and American, presumably...)Recommend (8)Report this commentPermalinkPosted by: Kat se gat on December 11, 2010 3:39 PMDid I hear correctly that the so-called confession of the murderer she wants to cite as a witness shared the same cell as Rudy Guede who was sentenced for his part in the murder? If so, what are the odds of that happening? Of all the stinking cells in all the stinking prisons in the all stinking towns in the same stinking world you happen to end up in mine? Yeah, right on, Foxy Baby.

Amanda Knox is a manipulative woman who even now is trying to turn the groundswell of opinion to her side. Frankly, she has got what she deserves. It's time to throw the key away and let her fester in her pit of false denial and deceit. I have no doubt the Italian authorities have prosecuted her fairly and that her guilt was proven. Her defence team had the opportunity to challenge all evidence. I feel no goodwill towards that woman. She is best placed where she is and long may stay there.Recommend (109)Report this commentPermalinkPosted by: Chris R. on December 11, 2010 3:21 PMIt is not a question of whether Amanda Knox is innocent or guilty ...., but rather if there is evidence to convict her BEYOND a reasonable doubt and this is where the case falls to pieces on two fronts.

1/ If you stab someone with a knife microbs of their blood splatter over you in a fine spray ...., none of Meridiths blood was found on Knox, after such a brutal attack that is unprecedented.

2/ Then there is Amanda's Knox's DNA on the knife handel. This piece of crucial evidence is so far fetched that in the UK it would never had made it's way to court. If you live in an apartment with someone, or see them everyday ...., then you use the same kitchen utensils ....,

...., Imagine you come home and find a loved one or close friend stabbed to death and you are convicted of their murder because you did the washing up the night before ....,

THINK ABOUT IT ...., IS THAT A SAFE CONVICTION ???Recommend (49)Report this commentPermalinkPosted by: skyinbali on December 11, 2010 3:19 PM@ big-nash

How many years have you lived or worked in Italy since you are so familiar with the Italian juridical system?

Please, also enlighten me with factual cases to support your claim that "they don't have a clue about law enforcement"

Also, care to explain what you mean by "countries like that" when referring to Italy?.

Recommend (87)Report this commentPermalinkPosted by: skyinbali on December 11, 2010 3:05 PM@ John Average
The case of he moroccan driver high on cannabis who mowed down 7 cyclists took place in Italy, not France.Recommend (2)Report this commentPermalinkPosted by: MoomaZooma57 from YORKSHIRE on December 11, 2010 3:01 PMStop wasting court time 'Foxy' and serve your sentence. RIP Meredith, the subject of this case lets not forget and the one unable to give her side of the sad story. I'm waiting for Baaraaak (sic) to stick his nose in to defend the rights of the American abroad to do whatever they like just because they are American. Don't do the crime if you can't serve the time. You would have gained more respect if you hadn't been so cocky and sure that your nationality alone would save you.Recommend (107)Report this commentPermalinkPosted by: Dave's View from Cheadle, stockport on December 11, 2010 2:49 PMShe's been found guilty in a trustworthy country of murder, but as usual with americans they will keep on banging away till they get there own way, justice has been done, go rot in jail knoxRecommend (124)Report this commentPermalinkPosted by: Rothschilds Nemesis on December 11, 2010 2:47 PMI love the way that people can ignore evidence and convict someone on the basis of their eyes, smile, demeanour, or a carefully selected press photo that is taken entirely out of context.
There is a perfectly adequate legal system in Italy, and that system has a process which is being followed.
I somehow doubt that those involved in the process will reading these comments in order to deduce whether Amanda Knox is guilty or not.Recommend (21)Report this commentPermalinkPosted by: J J on December 11, 2010 2:43 PMSo she says there's been a terrible mistake!

But she would say that wouldn't she.Recommend (114)Report this commentPermalinkPosted by: Twilight on December 11, 2010 2:29 PMSollecito says 'he can't remember is Knox was with him at his house the night of the murder! I am sure you would remember who you were with the night you were charged with murder! The change in story looks bad for her. Is there evidence to suggest that the police 'beat' a confession out of Knox? I doubt anyone will ever know the truth of what happened to poor Meredith RIP!Recommend (120)Report this commentPermalinkShowing 1 to 10 of 361234>>Last
Add your comments

Last edited by Panda on Sun 12 Dec - 1:05; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Deleted Sky Blurb)
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 12 Dec - 18:22

Seems she couldnt get away with it the first time now the lawyers are telling knox to 'cry' to try to convice them....shes a murderer and lier and IF her expensive lawyers get her off with a 'techicality' knox will make MILLIONS out off killing someone.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 18 Dec - 20:39

Sky Breaking News

Amanda Knox has been granted a review of key forensic evidence as part of the appeal against her conviction in the Meredith Kercher murder case.
The American cried as she heard that DNA evidence found on a knife in Sollecito's apartment and on the clasp of Miss Kercher's bra would be re-examined by a team of independent experts.

The defence maintains that the evidence was inconclusive as the DNA samples were so small and has also argued it may have been contaminated when analysed.

However, the prosecution has argued that there is no evidence of contamination and no other reason for Miss Kercher's DNA to be found on the blade.

"Meredith's DNA was on the blade, the knife was found in Sollecito's kitchen and Meredith had never been to his house," said second prosecutor Manuela Comodi.

It looks like they have an open mind to really look at this case again and see a mistake has been made.

Knox's mother Edda Mellas

The new ruling is a significant victory for Knox and Sollecito, who are both trying to overturn their convictions for stabbing Miss Kercher after a sex game in 2007.

Knox's mother Edda Mellas told Sky News she was "thrilled" with the decision and that Knox would be "relieved".

She said: "It looks like they have an open mind to really look at this case again and see a mistake has been made."

The lower courts had previously rejected an outside check on the two key pieces of evidence, but the new ruling raises hopes for the defendents' appeals.

Amanda Knox, in court to hear that DNA evidence could be re-examined

In the latest hearing, Judge Claudio Pratillo Hellman also agreed to the requestioning of witnesses relating to a statement from a tramp which put Knox and Sollecito at the scene of the crime.

The defence claims the man referred to buses in his evidence which would not necessarily have been running on the bank holiday when Miss Kercher was killed.

However judge Hellman reserved a decision on whether to call two other witnesses who claim Knox and Sollecito were not involved with Miss Kercher's death.

Child killer Mario Alessi claims that a third man jailed for Meredith's murder Rudy Guede had told him while in prison that Knox and Sollecito had nothing to do with the murder.

Mobster Luciano Aviello insists that his gangster brother Antonio had told him that he had killed Meredith and that he had given him the murder weapon and knife to hide - none of which have been recovered.

Knox's mother Edda Mellas was delighted with the decision

Last week Knox made a passionate and tearful plea to the court insisting she and Sollecito were innocent and that "justice was not being served" by keeping them in prison and that an "enormous mistake" had been made.

Journalist Nick Pisa, who was in the court for the decision, said Amanda's family were in tears when the decision was announced and Knox's mother Edda Mellas hugged her daughter in celebration.

Sollecito also cried as he hugged his father.

When a reporter shouted to ask how Knox felt, Pisa said she did not say anything, butturned and smiled.

Meredith Kercher was killed in November 2007

Meredith, from Coulsdon, Surrey, was in Perugia as part of her Leeds University degree and had only been in Italy for two months before she was found murdered in November 2007.

The court has been adjourned until January 15, 2011, when a full calendar of hearing dates will also be drawn up.

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 30 Dec - 15:39

Let's leave the dan out off this for a minute.....

Lied about another person and tried to frame him

Luminol proved that knoxs footprint was their

Was seen by a man at roughly 11.30pm that night going towards the apt

Was identified by the shopkeeper who saw HER in HIS shop at 7.30 am buying cleaning fluids

The police arrived at the apt at 12.30 the next day after finding a mobile phone which belonged to Meredith and they were going to return the phone to her and found Knox and her boyfriend outside......why did knoxs boyfriend ring up the police, who he has a relative their and that was whom he was ringing, to tell them off a break in, why not tell the police who were already their and had spoken to them?

47 STAB WOUNDS......that's how many she had....splatter marks.....where Meredith had spat out blood on the walls where she was slowly drowning, they could off stopped their, but no, they carried on stabbing her.

So...thats without the DNA.....this DNA with a spot off blood off merediths on the knife which belonged to knoxs boyfriend.

It doesn't prove that Knox is innocent, if anything, it may prove that the boyfriend had nothing to do with it.

The fact that the third person is appealing makes it look even more ridiculous.

Also, the lawyer saying that Knox didn't have any reason to kill Meredith and she was a friend...not true.

Their seems to be hatred in this killing, a real grudge and jealous and vicious attack.

Meredith was a sweet and quite girl, the opposite to Knox......meredith complained that Knox kept bringing men back to the apt and never clearing up after her and also complained that Knox was stealing money from her.......drugs and drink played a big part in this murder along with jealousy......knoxs boyfriend even remarked that he didn't want to take take drugs like he did the other night.

Their was no break in.......the window was broken AFTER the clothes etc had been scattered and NOTHING was stolen as valuables were still their.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down