Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.....Police quiz boy over thrown apple

2 posters

Go down

.....Police quiz boy over thrown apple Empty .....Police quiz boy over thrown apple

Post  mara thon Fri 1 Jul - 0:05

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/police-quiz-boy-over-thrown-apple-110938506.html

..Police have launched an investigation after officers woke a 13-year-old boy to quiz him about throwing an apple at school.

Father of three Clive Lindoe, from Great Horkesley near Colchester, Essex, said two officers called at his home at 11.20pm on Saturday to quiz his son Charlie.

The visit came after a complaint that Charlie had thrown an apple and bruised the arm of a fellow pupil at St Helena School in Colchester.

Mr Lindoe told the Essex County Standard: "The officers were absolute bullies and scared the life out of my children.

"They forced him into signing a piece of paper promising not to do it again."

He added: "It's just kids growing up and messing about, but the other child's parents felt they needed to contact the police.

"They came round here being brutish and bullying and scared my children very late on a Saturday night - I had to get them out of bed."

A spokesman for Essex Police said: "We have received a complaint from Mr Lindoe, which will be investigated.

"An appointment has been made to speak to Mr Lindoe to take details of his complaint on Thursday.

"While a complaint is being investigated, it would be inappropriate to comment any further."
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :
.....Police quiz boy over thrown apple Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100.....Police quiz boy over thrown apple Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

.....Police quiz boy over thrown apple Empty Re: .....Police quiz boy over thrown apple

Post  Guest Fri 1 Jul - 6:09

Sorry, but I agree with the Police here. It sounds like Charlie was being the "bully" and got scared by a bigger bully - tough!

If he bruised another pupil then that is assault. My daughter once got almost hit by a full Coke can that somebody threw out of the fifth floor of our local school, if it had hit her it could have killed her. It's high time somebody stood up to some of the wee thugs.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

.....Police quiz boy over thrown apple Empty Re: .....Police quiz boy over thrown apple

Post  Panda Fri 1 Jul - 7:16

This was a point I made yesterday about the standard of Eduction today, both in the School and Home. I remember when I was in School, had bought a
lollipop with my bus fare money ,walking along, took the wrapper off and a Prefect walking behind me made me pick it up and keep it until I found a bin .

We also stood up automatically to give our seat to an adult on a Bus. You don"t see that today , kids throwing stones at buses so the Service is taken off
and the innocent suffer the inconvenience. I think it is all related, the fact that immigrants are given the jobs over the indigenous population, our Schools
are failing in the standard of Education, 50% of Pupils drop out of University, discipline in the Home is also a Factor.

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
.....Police quiz boy over thrown apple Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100.....Police quiz boy over thrown apple Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Fri 1 Jul - 11:31

I also agree with you, what I don't agree with is the police turning up late at such a late hour, I'm sure they could have either made their visit earlier or waited until next morning.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 1 Jul - 11:37

mara thon wrote:I also agree with you, what I don't agree with is the police turning up late at such a late hour, I'm sure they could have either made their visit earlier or waited until next morning.

Yes Marathon, a bit OTT, unless the Mother of the boy was hysterical and demanded immediate action. .....Police quiz boy over thrown apple 294124
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down