Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony verdict shocks Central Florida

+2
Dimsie
ali1966
6 posters

Go down

Casey Anthony verdict shocks Central Florida Empty Casey Anthony verdict shocks Central Florida

Post  Guest Wed 6 Jul - 5:35

Hundreds gather outside courthouse in downtown Orlando, watch at restaurants, bars and anywhere else they can find a TV

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony verdict shocks Central Florida Empty Re: Casey Anthony verdict shocks Central Florida

Post  Guest Wed 6 Jul - 5:38

Casey Anthony: Celebration, lewd gestures follow verdict
As Casey Anthony's attorneys celebrate, unhappy spectators gathered outside Terrace 390.
Share498

Compiled by Orlando Sentinel
7:26 p.m. EDT, July 5, 2011

Defense attorneys Jose Baez and Cheney Mason celebrated their victory shortly after the not-guilty verdicts were read with a champagne toast at Terrace 390, a restaurant onNorth Orange Ave.

But as word of their gathering got out, people clustered in front of the restaurant's glass doors, where spectators could see attorneys hanging out with about 20 other people inside, including TV personality Geraldo Rivera.

"They shouldn't be celebrating," said Wanda Tyler of Orlando. "A little girl is dead and they helped her killer go free."

Spectator Patrick Fowler, of Tampa, called out for Baez to leave the restaurant. He didn't think justice had been served and made that known. Baez, who was drinking what appeared to be a beer, looked up and smiled a few times.

One of his drinking companions, a tall, slender man wearing a plaid shirt, came close to the door and made a lewd gesture with hand.

Pictures: See Casey Anthony's reaction to the verdict.

A couple of minutes later, Mason moved closer to the door and made a lewd gesture at Fowler.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-jose-baez-cheney-mas20110705,0,3577743.story
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony verdict shocks Central Florida Empty Re: Casey Anthony verdict shocks Central Florida

Post  Guest Wed 6 Jul - 5:39

Nancy Grace on Casey Anthony verdict: 'The devil is dancing'
Share79
Comments
By Rick Porter
Zap2it
12:52 a.m. EDT, July 6, 2011

It was Nancy Grace who did more than anyone to make the Casey Anthony trial a national story, and on Tuesday (July 5) when the verdict didn't go her way, it was Nancy Grace who got one more shot in at the woman she derisively calls "Tot Mom."

Anthony was found innocent Tuesday of murdering her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee; jurors sided with the defense argument that Caylee had accidentally drowned and Casey, in a panic, buried the girl in the woods near her Orlando, Fla., home. Grace has been saying for the better part of three years that Casey Anthony is guilty, however, and had her own spin on the verdict.

We have two clips of her reaction to the verdict as broadcast on HLN, where her nightly show airs. In the first (courtesy of Mediaite), she says she "cannot believe" the verdict and tries to imagine what the prosecutors on the case must be thinking

"They gave it their all; they gave it 200 percent," she says. "They gave scientific evidence like none ever seen in the country before, behavioral evidence that knocked everybody off of their seat. But in the end, Tot Mom's lies seemed to have worked."

Pictures: See Casey Anthony's reaction to the verdict.

In the second clip, she discusses (imagines?) the defense team having a "Champagne toast" at a bar to celebrate Anthony's acquittal, and after a platitude about respecting the system of being judged by a jury of one's peers, adds that "the devil is dancing." In both clips, she ghoulishly recounts some of the more upsetting details of the case.

What do you think of Grace's commentary?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  ali1966 Wed 6 Jul - 7:44

A post off their facebook page........Oh the irony!!!!

Kellie Howe
today in America a mother on trial accused of killing her 2 year old daughter was acquitted. It outraged and shocked everyone, literally. It made me think, when we find Madeleine and the monsters who took her stand trial I will go INSANE if they are not punished. I said I think I will personally go to Portugal and make sure justice is... served. I can't wait to see justice served to Madeleine and your family. Praying she comes home soon, your beautiful little girl deserves to come home and have justice served. We will NOT fail her the same way 2 year old Caylee Anthony was failed today. See more
4 hours ago2 people like this..
Mies Teunissen Justice is terrible terrible blind!!!but im sure when that horrible person of a Casey comes out someone will get her back!!someone i think will make sure justice is somehow surved! Ifonly the US won't make her save, like change location, name, and stuff!!! For Madeleine there one day will be justice, even if i have to do it myself!!

ali1966
ali1966
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 203
Warning :
Casey Anthony verdict shocks Central Florida Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Casey Anthony verdict shocks Central Florida Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimsie Wed 6 Jul - 11:20

ali1966 wrote:A post off their facebook page........Oh the irony!!!!

Kellie Howe
today in America a mother on trial accused of killing her 2 year old daughter was acquitted. It outraged and shocked everyone, literally. It made me think, when we find Madeleine and the monsters who took her stand trial I will go INSANE if they are not punished. I said I think I will personally go to Portugal and make sure justice is... served. I can't wait to see justice served to Madeleine and your family. Praying she comes home soon, your beautiful little girl deserves to come home and have justice served. We will NOT fail her the same way 2 year old Caylee Anthony was failed today. See more
4 hours ago2 people like this..
Mies Teunissen Justice is terrible terrible blind!!!but im sure when that horrible person of a Casey comes out someone will get her back!!someone i think will make sure justice is somehow surved! Ifonly the US won't make her save, like change location, name, and stuff!!! For Madeleine there one day will be justice, even if i have to do it myself!!
Irony, indeed! I think this shows us the blindness of these people where Madeleine's case is concerned; in their eyes there seems to be no parallels between the two cases. While of course they're entitled to their own opinions, you'd think the Caylee case would have given them some food for thought, but seems not.
Dimsie
Dimsie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1476
Warning :
Casey Anthony verdict shocks Central Florida Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Casey Anthony verdict shocks Central Florida Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Thu 7 Jul - 2:24

The defense didnt argue Caylee drowned and Casey panicked and threw her away in the woods, they argue that her father got rid of the body. They were keen not to put Casey with that body in the woods even though where the child was dumped and what happened to her poor little body afterwards have nothing to do with proving how she died.

Had the defense argued that Casey put her there, the prosecution would have had a better chance because the last person seen with the child being the one who dumped her, there is no plausible reason to involve her father in any of that. THEIR story was that she drowned, grandpa George found her and retrieved her body, and then, rather than calling 911 or trying to resuscitate her, her put her on the ground and screamed at Casey that she would go to prison "for the rest of your frickin life" if she was found out - and then HE hid the body.

The duct tape found with the skull would have been difficult to explain away - the defense case of bringing the father into it seemed to have work for these 12 jurors.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Thu 7 Jul - 6:54

widowan wrote:The defense didnt argue Caylee drowned and Casey panicked and threw her away in the woods, they argue that her father got rid of the body. They were keen not to put Casey with that body in the woods even though where the child was dumped and what happened to her poor little body afterwards have nothing to do with proving how she died.

Had the defense argued that Casey put her there, the prosecution would have had a better chance because the last person seen with the child being the one who dumped her, there is no plausible reason to involve her father in any of that. THEIR story was that she drowned, grandpa George found her and retrieved her body, and then, rather than calling 911 or trying to resuscitate her, her put her on the ground and screamed at Casey that she would go to prison "for the rest of your frickin life" if she was found out - and then HE hid the body.

The duct tape found with the skull would have been difficult to explain away - the defense case of bringing the father into it seemed to have work for these 12 jurors.

This makes no sense to me, if it is an accident, then you tell the authorities, why would you hide what happened, exactly the same with the McCann's, though I do believe they have something to hide, cannot see where the father would want to fling a beloved grandchild in a swamp, then again as you rightly say Widowan, the duct tape
Ireland
Ireland
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 141
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post  princess_leia Thu 7 Jul - 8:11

But she's innocent right? She was cleared in a court of law? Just like the McCanns were cleared of any wrong doing! So she must be innocent!!! Casey Anthony verdict shocks Central Florida 816281

Are the McCann supporters fawning over Casey Anthony yet, feeling sorry for her, starting a campaign or fund for her?

I remember one real nutter staunch pro from back in the day who said innocent until proven guilty, I wonder what her take on Casey is. Casey Anthony verdict shocks Central Florida 303636

Edited to add

OMG I cannot believe it. UNBELIEVABLE!

I just had a quick look on a pro site and I don't believe what I'm seeing. They actually think there was no evidence and they think the jury did the right thing. My post wasn't meant to be serious. I honestly am stunned!

It is clear to me now that these people are of an ill mind, seriously, they need help and I fear for their childrens safety.

The jurors will see(if they haven't already) the mistake they made.

The world has gone mad!!!
princess_leia
princess_leia
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 421
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Fri 8 Jul - 10:01

princess_leia wrote:But she's innocent right? She was cleared in a court of law? Just like the McCanns were cleared of any wrong doing! So she must be innocent!!! Casey Anthony verdict shocks Central Florida 816281

Are the McCann supporters fawning over Casey Anthony yet, feeling sorry for her, starting a campaign or fund for her?

I remember one real nutter staunch pro from back in the day who said innocent until proven guilty, I wonder what her take on Casey is. Casey Anthony verdict shocks Central Florida 303636

Edited to add

OMG I cannot believe it. UNBELIEVABLE!

I just had a quick look on a pro site and I don't believe what I'm seeing. They actually think there was no evidence and they think the jury did the right thing. My post wasn't meant to be serious. I honestly am stunned!

It is clear to me now that these people are of an ill mind, seriously, they need help and I fear for their childrens safety.

The jurors will see(if they haven't already) the mistake they made.

The world has gone mad!!!

I agree with you Casey Anthony verdict shocks Central Florida 307691 the pro's are all Casey Anthony verdict shocks Central Florida 847843 Casey Anthony verdict shocks Central Florida 847843 Casey Anthony verdict shocks Central Florida 847843
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down