Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some petrol stations have number regnication system cameras

2 posters

Go down

Some petrol stations have number regnication system cameras Empty Some petrol stations have number regnication system cameras

Post  Badboy Sun 10 Jul - 10:13

I saw one at a morrisons petrol station,my brother told me that a lot of the big petrol stations have them and they freeze the pumps until the police come round to question the person concerned.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :
Some petrol stations have number regnication system cameras Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Some petrol stations have number regnication system cameras Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Some petrol stations have number regnication system cameras Empty Re: Some petrol stations have number regnication system cameras

Post  malena stool Sun 10 Jul - 10:32

Badboy wrote:I saw one at a morrisons petrol station,my brother told me that a lot of the big petrol stations have them and they freeze the pumps until the police come round to question the person concerned.
Someone has to do the police's work for them Badboy, there isn't enough of them about nowadays.... And them that are seem to be too busy sitting in lay byes having their refs or taking handouts from Murdoch's reporters.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :
Some petrol stations have number regnication system cameras Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Some petrol stations have number regnication system cameras Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum