Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can this scandal affect the McCanns??........

+15
Thistledown
Bobsy
tigger
marxman
pennylane
ELI
beausnanna
maebee
victor mendez
wjk
flower
Badboy
StinkyBinky
Ollybelle
Angelique
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Can this scandal affect the McCanns??........ Empty Can this scandal affect the McCanns??........

Post  flower Tue 19 Jul - 22:04

I have been following the events of today as most of us probably have been. My brain is in overload and have taken in all that I can!!!

So far nothing has come out about the McCanns (surprisingly?? Or maybe not??) ............ has anyone any views on how this could/would/can affect the McCanns. I know they have been very quiet of late considering.......... I wonder if there could be some sort of 'fall-out' which will involve them but can't quite put the dots together.

Can anyone explain - or am I being stupid in thinking they will become embroiled in this scandal??

Thanks Can this scandal affect the McCanns??........ Icon_flower
flower
flower
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 678
Warning :
Can this scandal affect the McCanns??........ Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Can this scandal affect the McCanns??........ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Can this scandal affect the McCanns??........ Empty Re: Can this scandal affect the McCanns??........

Post  wjk Tue 19 Jul - 22:08

Good question, flower.
I look forward to the replys as I've watched today hoping for something to click and it fell abit flat for me.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :
Can this scandal affect the McCanns??........ Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Can this scandal affect the McCanns??........ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Can this scandal affect the McCanns??........ Empty Re: Can this scandal affect the McCanns??........

Post  Angelique Tue 19 Jul - 22:11

I can only think that when the Judicial Inquiry into the phone hacking takes place that some evidence may come out connecting the McCanns in some way.

It's difficult to predict what will come out. What is certain is that a process has been started which could take years so all we can say is if there is anything to be discovered it makes the waiting more frustrating for both us and the McCanns.
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Ollybelle Tue 19 Jul - 22:13

I think something is brewing. They are too quiet, Mitchell and McScamms. Maybe a news flash saying they have been arrested? We can hope and pray..
Ollybelle
Ollybelle
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 177
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  flower Tue 19 Jul - 22:14

Thanks wjk!! It's just not me that's stupid!!!

I too feela bit flat............. but the silence of the McCanns is keeping me going!!
flower
flower
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  StinkyBinky Tue 19 Jul - 22:16

Rebecca Brooks was in regular contact with Scotland Yards paedophile Unit , which resulted in the exposure of one or two of those paedophiles !

Has she got more information on this type of individual ?
StinkyBinky
StinkyBinky
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 199
Warning :
Can this scandal affect the McCanns??........ Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Can this scandal affect the McCanns??........ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Tue 19 Jul - 22:18

StinkyBinky wrote:Rebecca Brooks was in regular contact with Scotland Yards paedophile Unit , which resulted in the exposure of one or two of those paedophiles !

Has she got more information on this type of individual ?
THE MIND BOGGLES AS TO WHOM THOSE INDIVIDUALS MIGHT BE
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  victor mendez Tue 19 Jul - 22:19

Hi Flower,
The dots that I can see are McCanns' version of events pushed by media. McCann book serialised by the Sun. McCanns publish letter to Cameron. Cameron jumps. SY advised to do whitewash.

McCanns have a lovely meal at Freud's villa in Portugal. He is related to someone else close to Murdoch (can't remember who, there are so many shysters.)

The media have been controlling this agenda instead of trying to discover the circumstances of Madeleine's disappearance.

We always felt this was the case anyway. Maybe it will occur to others that the McCanns have this spurious connection to the media.

victor mendez
victor mendez
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 252
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Thistledown Tue 19 Jul - 22:22

The McCann's were surely prime hacking material, particularly once they were made arguidos.

But nothing, no mention of them anywhere. Why?
Thistledown
Thistledown
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 93
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post  flower Tue 19 Jul - 22:25

victor mendez wrote:Hi Flower,
The dots that I can see are McCanns' version of events pushed by media. McCann book serialised by the Sun. McCanns publish letter to Cameron. Cameron jumps. SY advised to do whitewash.

McCanns have a lovely meal at Freud's villa in Portugal. He is related to someone else close to Murdoch (can't remember who, there are so many shysters.)

The media have been controlling this agenda instead of trying to discover the circumstances of Madeleine's disappearance.

We always felt this was the case anyway. Maybe it will occur to others that the McCanns have this spurious connection to the media.

Thanks victor - But how come there have been so many High Profile Resignations and humility for the Murdoch's and Brooks and yet still not a whiff about anything concerning the sainted duo............ Can this scandal affect the McCanns??........ Icon_flower
flower
flower
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  victor mendez Tue 19 Jul - 22:32

It may come, Flower. I suppose the main players are all busy saving their own a---s at the moment. Eventually someone will remember just how cosy the McCanns were with these gangsters.
victor mendez
victor mendez
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Tue 19 Jul - 22:33

victor mendez wrote:Hi Flower,

Matthew Fraud is married to Murdoch's daughter, Elisabeth.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Tue 19 Jul - 22:35

Thistledown wrote: The McCann's were surely prime hacking material, particularly once they were made arguidos.

People do seem to be going out of their way to avoid mentioning their names don't they?

I agree they were prime hacking material, but I don't believe they would have discussed anything incriminating over the phone or e-mail, once the hoax was under way, plus they were warned off by Clarence. Besides, the pair are so devious that I can well imagine them having calculated chats regarding the alleged abductor in the hopes that they were being hacked!
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  victor mendez Tue 19 Jul - 22:36

Thanks WJK. You must have a memory like a filing cabinet!
victor mendez
victor mendez
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  ELI Tue 19 Jul - 22:38

They've lost a great platform which only publicised and promoted one side of the story and discredited anyother. GM has lost contacts in the NOTW which as we know promoted their campaign in many ways. I think this will be a big blow to them and of course may open the door to some good old investagive journalism which might just expose a few home truths........ with any luck Can this scandal affect the McCanns??........ 294124
ELI
ELI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 337
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post  victor mendez Tue 19 Jul - 22:43

Yes, and it's bad publicity for the book. Whose going to believe there's any truth in that now.
victor mendez
victor mendez
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Thistledown Tue 19 Jul - 22:46

pennylane wrote:
Thistledown wrote: The McCann's were surely prime hacking material, particularly once they were made arguidos.

People do seem to be going out of their way to avoid mentioning their names don't they?

I agree they were prime hacking material, but I don't believe they would have discussed anything incriminating over the phone or e-mail, once the hoax was under way, plus they were warned off by Clarence. Besides, the pair are so devious that I can well imagine them having calculated chats regarding the alleged abductor in the hopes that they were being hacked!

Hi penny

I know the McCs wouldn't have incriminated themselves in such a way, that's not the point I'm making.

I want to know why they haven't been mentioned, if they were hacked which I'm sure they would've been. You would expect some news, but nothing. Total silence, not even a 'kerching' coming from Rothley at the prospect of hefty recompense!
Thistledown
Thistledown
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 93
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post  maebee Tue 19 Jul - 22:47

As has been posted here a few times, it will be something left of field that will bring the truth of Madeleine's case to light. Hopefully, we are in that field now and heading left.
maebee
maebee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 467
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  beausnanna Tue 19 Jul - 22:49

yeah they would certainly be jumping on the compo bandwagon
beausnanna
beausnanna

Number of posts : 45
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post  ELI Tue 19 Jul - 22:52

maebee wrote:As has been posted here a few times, it will be something left of field that will bring the truth of Madeleine's case to light. Hopefully, we are in that field now and heading left.

Unforunately I don't think that will happen until someone discovers why this case comes under the National Security umbrella.
ELI
ELI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 337
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Tue 19 Jul - 23:11

Thistledown wrote:
pennylane wrote:

Hi penny

I know the McCs wouldn't have incriminated themselves in such a way, that's not the point I'm making.

I want to know why they haven't been mentioned, if they were hacked which I'm sure they would've been. You would expect some news, but nothing. Total silence, not even a 'kerching' coming from Rothley at the prospect of hefty recompense!

Hi Thistledown.... Sorry if I wasn't clear, I agreed with your point in my first sentence. You are absolutely right, the silence is deafening, and I think we are all braced for what happens next... I feel a sense of cautious optimism for the future, but in the immediate aftermath of the hacking scandal and the exposure of corruption in the Met, it could be that everyone with something to hide is keeping a low profile. My own guess is that one side of the McCann silence is due to Clarence Mitchell feeling the heat and paranoia...
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Tue 19 Jul - 23:43

Well the spokesman Clarence Mitchell is very quite!
He is or was up to his eyes in it.
He will prove their downfall
Why? cause. Can this scandal affect the McCanns??........ 25346 like all rats they squell when cornered
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Can this scandal affect the McCanns??........ Empty Damage limitation

Post  tigger Wed 20 Jul - 5:58

It is interesting, this lack of noise. The McC's have been a time bomb all along, but it still looks as if a few important others will be damaged by the fall-out. I think a damage limitation exercise is going on even as we write. GB is in the mix somewhere for sure and as soon as all the more important people get their excuses and stories together, the thing will start to unravel. Needless to say, the McC's are going to find they're not amongst those who will be saved, they may have to go down with the ship.

I've been told that quite a few directors have left the Madeline Fund and that only Kate is listed now. I don't know how to check this.Love to know, what with facebook and the websites being silent as well.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Wed 20 Jul - 6:49

RB did mention Sara Payne, the Soham girls and Milly Dowler and I was waiting for Madeleine McCann to be on the list but not a mention, now that to me is very odd considering the media cover she has had.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Wed 20 Jul - 7:20

Thistledown wrote:
pennylane wrote:

Hi penny

Perhaps the answer lies in what is being investigated at the present time. Operation Weeting appears to be primarily following up information contained in the papers of Mulclaire who was jailed in January 2007 - ie his activities recorded up to the point he was arrested in 2006. Nothing so far confirms the hacking continued after that time (although it probably did). The only suggestion I have seen about events post May 2007 have been Mitchell's famous "there were odd calls" to Vodafone and a list of 67 names in a Telegraph article which appears to be a list given to the police (by Mitchell as possible hacking targets?) not one which the police originated. I believe Mitchell is on record as saying there was nothing to suggest untoward activity beyond his odd calls.
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next