Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DNA Test on "indian Maddie"

+48
tigger
wjk
MrsD
buildersbum
ann_chovey
tanszi
Chris
kitti
flower
AnnaEsse
Autumn
Thistledown
Sunflower27
almostgothic
jejune
Sundance
Justiceforallkids
devonmum
cass
mumbles
mara thon
halfamo
the slave
mummy45
Bellatrix
dazedandconfused
matthew
Bobsy
Loveday
Sigismund
fred
Upsy Daisy
Keela
princess_leia
Angelina
cherrylight
chrissie
Ang
IAMBAZZA
Supersal
mcscam
ELI
jay2001
mariang
Hammy
pennylane
marxman
bettymops
52 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 5 Empty Re: DNA Test on "indian Maddie"

Post  Dimsie Thu 28 Jul - 14:38

Sunflower27 wrote:
Chris wrote:
Sunflower27 wrote:Any links anywhere yet that it isn't her or was a false alarm etc. A forum I am on is going nuts thinking a DNA test will be carried out.

ITV News

http://www.itv.com/news/mccann-sighting-denied66269/

Thanks Chris DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 5 25346

So are we to believe DNA tests won't be carried out? Any link to that anywhere? Had a look and can't find one yet.
Another link here on twitter - http://twitter.com/#!/ITVCentral where it specifically says the police have no knowledge of any such sighting. So if there was no such sighting, there certainly can't be any DNA testing!

The whole thing is obviously a plant, designed to give the gullible the idea that Madeleine was really abducted and is 'findable'. But I think this one will really have annoyed a lot of people - the average person doesn't like being made a fool of.

Dimsie
Dimsie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1476
Warning :
DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Thu 28 Jul - 14:42

spudgun01 Mike Spudgun
#McCanns. Clarence Mitchell has made at least FOUR statements this morning ALL of which contradict each other. #Madeleine
55 minutes ago

DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 5 23324
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :
DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  mummy45 Thu 28 Jul - 14:44

Surely in order to DNA a child you would have to first prove that the people she was with had somehow accquired her! If they suddenly adopted this child then yes but to get to the stage of dna'ing they must have proof she was not always with them?
mummy45
mummy45
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 170
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 28 Jul - 14:47

Well it does say the child is 6!!!!!!

2 yr old story ?

Buried aWay, waiting to come out when needed?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Thu 28 Jul - 14:48

if your child was missing and you heard she was in india wouldnt you jump ona plane to go look?
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Thu 28 Jul - 14:51

Justiceforallkids wrote:if your child was missing and you heard she was in india wouldnt you jump ona plane to go look?

No, I'd open a bottle of New Zealand Chardonnay and 'phone the quiz mistress.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Thu 28 Jul - 14:53

Sigh. My friend in Italy's daughter has got quite excited about the "siting" and posted it on facebook. I just had to leave a comment saying it was all made up. Hope she can forgive me.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sunflower27 Thu 28 Jul - 14:54

fred wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:if your child was missing and you heard she was in india wouldnt you jump ona plane to go look?

No, I'd open a bottle of New Zealand Chardonnay and 'phone the quiz mistress.

lol. Piss off 'Gerry' DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 5 294124 DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 5 294124
Sunflower27
Sunflower27
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 337
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sigismund Thu 28 Jul - 15:06

If I had received the information that has been presented here I would be interested in knowing if a DNA test was being done on the child and parents. I certainly wouldn't be travelling all round the world at the drop of a hat for every possible sighting and I don't think it's fair to suggest the McCanns are somehow at fault here either. JMO.
Sigismund
Sigismund

Number of posts : 36
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-09

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 28 Jul - 15:08

They don't have to go, they know she's not India ...or morocco or Spain, or in a lair in Portugal .
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mummy45 Thu 28 Jul - 15:10

This is all to detract from the pat brown stuff and twitter. They know its not her the Indian police say the story is false according to itv news. They have no such child or info
mummy45
mummy45
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Loveday Thu 28 Jul - 15:11

Sigismund wrote:

If I had received the information that has been presented here I would be interested in knowing if a DNA test was being done on the child and parents. I certainly wouldn't be travelling all round the world at the drop of a hat for every possible sighting and I don't think it's fair to suggest the McCanns are somehow at fault here either. JMO.

I agree.
Loveday
Loveday
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 300
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-29

Back to top Go down

DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 5 Empty as above

Post  halfamo Thu 28 Jul - 15:11

Big sigh , Gasper statement on FB Pat Browns book , and ....big drum roll ; a sighting nothing more predictable , i should imagine it must be a shock to the Rothley two busy plotting wold domination.
halfamo
halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1905
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Thu 28 Jul - 15:13

mcscam wrote:
kitti wrote:
Though I do find it odd the two pictures off MADDIE neally four next to a rather Indian looking MADDIE......coincidence?

I have always wondered about that, I remember when I first saw it why on earth produce a picture of her with dark skin?
DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 5 303636

DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 5 Article-2019698-070EA99A000005DC-785_306x423

Someone may have already commented on this as still at the start of the thred, but look at her top too. Very Indian Cotton don't you think?
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Thu 28 Jul - 15:13

Sigismund wrote:

You would think the british embassy in india would be informed & would judge the authenticity before relaying info to goverment agencies,if they even give it 50/50 credibility the parents of an abducted child would be on the 1st plane...i think the mccanns know,that 50/50 call will never be made...of course i could be wrong
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Thu 28 Jul - 15:28

the dark skinned picture of Maddie looks more like a 12 year old than an 8 year old
Bellatrix
Bellatrix

Female
Number of posts : 13
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Thu 28 Jul - 15:30

I've lost my faith in human nature. Loads of my facebook friends have put stuff about hoping and praying that it really is Madeleine and they all seem to believe all the rubbish we get fed. The girl in Italy I can understand, but I was amazed that so many in the UK still think that the McC's are just good, God fearing Catholics who have suffered a terrible tragedy in having their daughter abducted.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Thu 28 Jul - 15:42

It's so silly, it's more of Clarence planting stories when the news from other quarters is not to their liking, we have seen this done a dozen or more times. The arguidification, the "in no way getting stories straight" meeting in Rothley, the death bed letter to Wayne Hewlett delivered by the dodgy man, the Angolan bouncer uncovering the PT pedo ring, etc all timed to come out when things are either slow or bad news for McCanns has surfaced.

They are just trying to get twitter abuzz with this rather than their attempted book ban on Pat's book.

I hope when this is found to be not Madeleine, as it will be, that A., the message that this is another plant to distract, comes out on twitter and drives people to Pat Brown's fb site, B, that the parents of this child, if any, who are being inconvenienced and hassled by this demand and receive an apology from those who are STILL CONTINUING to use fake sightings, TM, the press etc. their holiday - this French couple or Belgians - have doubtless if they exist, had their holiday ruined and their child traumatized by this.

I have no idea what they are suggsting with the brown skinned Maddie photo. Pale English children do not turn brown by virtue of being in India. Or Portugal. She looks like she's been dipped in a pot of strong tea. Look at Kate during her time "working endlessly" in Portugal. She had a great even tan but did not look dyed like an Easter egg.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Thu 28 Jul - 15:45

the webmaster on the fb page has said they cannot comment on the sighting, which I think is hinting that its something juicy, when obviously it isnt.
Bellatrix
Bellatrix

Female
Number of posts : 13
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post  mummy45 Thu 28 Jul - 15:49

Kates mum has said its not her and its in teh liverpool echo
mummy45
mummy45
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 5 Empty as above

Post  halfamo Thu 28 Jul - 15:50

dazedandconfused wrote:I've lost my faith in human nature. Loads of my facebook friends have put stuff about hoping and praying that it really is Madeleine and they all seem to believe all the rubbish we get fed. The girl in Italy I can understand, but I was amazed that so many in the UK still think that the McC's are just good, God fearing Catholics who have suffered a terrible tragedy in having their daughter abducted.

But thats the image they need to sell more so at the moment with the Pat Brown book , i,ll bet they,re working overtime to sell the we are the victims image.
halfamo
halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1905
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Thu 28 Jul - 15:51

Loveday wrote:
Sigismund wrote:

I agree.

I wouldn't get on a plane on this level of info but nor would I pay my PR man to state for the papers that we were liaising with the police and expecting dna results, when that is BEE ESS.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  devonmum Thu 28 Jul - 15:52

Its a very cruel trick to play on vulnerable followers.

You can see it all over twitter, even when they are told the Indian Police know nothing about it they keep saying they hope its her.

Someone should state on the site that its not true.

I have given up retweeting the news from Indian police, they are so cult like its scary
devonmum
devonmum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 185
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post  mumbles Thu 28 Jul - 15:54

mummy45 wrote:Kates mum has said its not her and its in teh liverpool echo

Here's the link...

Madeleine McCann sighting in India played down by missing girl's family

Read More http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-news/local-news/2011/07/28/madeleine-mccann-sighting-in-india-played-down-by-missing-girl-s-family-100252-29136344/#ixzz1TPbQdcFZ
mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Thu 28 Jul - 15:55

devonmum wrote:Its a very cruel trick to play on vulnerable followers.

You can see it all over twitter, even when they are told the Indian Police know nothing about it they keep saying they hope its her.

Someone should state on the site that its not true.

I have given up retweeting the news from Indian police, they are so cult like its scary

imo pats book/leaflet has set them off this time becaause they know pat means buisness and isnt scared of the mcanns JMO
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next