Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this joke was going around my place of work during the week........

+3
comperedna
Loveday
wantthetruth
7 posters

Go down

this joke was going around my place of work during the week........ Empty this joke was going around my place of work during the week........

Post  wantthetruth Sun 13 Nov - 18:18

....Apparently they never found and drugs in Amy Winehouse?

How the heck was looking?

The McCanns???

this joke was going around my place of work during the week........ 294124 this joke was going around my place of work during the week........ 294124
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :
this joke was going around my place of work during the week........ Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100this joke was going around my place of work during the week........ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

this joke was going around my place of work during the week........ Empty Re: this joke was going around my place of work during the week........

Post  Loveday Mon 14 Nov - 15:40

Sorry but that makes absolutely no sense.
Loveday
Loveday
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 300
Warning :
this joke was going around my place of work during the week........ Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100this joke was going around my place of work during the week........ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-29

Back to top Go down

this joke was going around my place of work during the week........ Empty Leave it out

Post  comperedna Mon 14 Nov - 17:36

sense or no sense
comperedna
comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 865
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

this joke was going around my place of work during the week........ Empty Re: this joke was going around my place of work during the week........

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 14 Nov - 17:47

Can we change it to, "Who the hell was looking?"
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 14 Nov - 18:06

Stupid joke aint funny enough,there's some much better ones that are.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  contrary Mon 14 Nov - 21:04

At least it shows that there are people who think there is something 'fishy' about the case
contrary
contrary
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 195
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Mon 14 Nov - 21:11

I'm not going to share any but there are loads of jokes about the McCanns on sickepedia
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 14 Nov - 22:10

gillyspot wrote:I'm not going to share any but there are loads of jokes about the McCanns on sickepedia

I looked them up after reading this topic. Awful jokes. Sick.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down