Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

47 Kids Killed by Parents Every Year

2 posters

Go down

47 Kids Killed by Parents Every Year Empty 47 Kids Killed by Parents Every Year

Post  Susan Sat 15 Nov - 19:28

According to an article in the Daily Telegraph 47 pre-school children are killed every year by parents or carers.

This is nearly one a week !

For full article:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/opinion/main.jhtml?xml=/opinion/2008/11/13/do1301.xml

Each year, 47 preschool children die at the hands of a parent or a carer - the very adults in whom they invest their trust and love. Such crimes are unthinkable, but they are also the product of a society that sees childhood through a distorting glass. This is supposedly an age of toxic childhood, in which adults hark back to a pre-lapsarian age. Children are imagined always to be in danger from the malevolent other. The adman and the retailer are, in the eyes of doom-mongers (Mr Cameron included) stealing their innocence.
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
47 Kids Killed by Parents Every Year Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 10047 Kids Killed by Parents Every Year Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

47 Kids Killed by Parents Every Year Empty Re: 47 Kids Killed by Parents Every Year

Post  lubelle Sat 15 Nov - 21:58

Ambersuz wrote:According to an article in the Daily Telegraph 47 pre-school children are killed every year by parents or carers.

For full article:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/opinion/main.jhtml?xml=/opinion/2008/11/13/do1301.xml

Each year, 47 preschool children die at the hands of a parent or a carer - the very adults in whom they invest their trust and love. Such crimes are unthinkable, but they are also the product of a society that sees childhood through a distorting glass. This is supposedly an age of toxic childhood, in which adults hark back to a pre-lapsarian age. Children are imagined always to be in danger from the malevolent other. The adman and the retailer are, in the eyes of doom-mongers (Mr Cameron included) stealing their innocence.
This is truly terrible..what are these parents doing..why don't they place these children in the hands of people who would care for them.It sickens me to think about these little children who just want to be loved and cared for.
lubelle
lubelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1405
Warning :
47 Kids Killed by Parents Every Year Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 10047 Kids Killed by Parents Every Year Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

47 Kids Killed by Parents Every Year Empty Re: 47 Kids Killed by Parents Every Year

Post  Guest Sat 15 Nov - 22:43

lubelle wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:According to an article in the Daily Telegraph 47 pre-school children are killed every year by parents or carers.

For full article:

This is truly terrible..what are these parents doing..why don't they place these children in the hands of people who would care for them.It sickens me to think about these little children who just want to be loved and cared for.

Surely to god if it is only 47 kids the authorities can keeop their eyes on them. 47 too many though
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 16 Nov - 0:22

FORTY-SEVEN?????? My God!! One, is too many. Someone needs to look at this figure and and do something about it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 16 Nov - 6:41

If 47 die think just how many live through the abuse.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 16 Nov - 7:24

MsTaken wrote:If 47 die think just how many live through the abuse.

It must be hundreds of thousands. 47 Kids Killed by Parents Every Year 389741
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 16 Nov - 8:10

I have no time for social services, a little boy at 16 months found a bottle of methadone with a few drops in it police solictor social worker had seen it. Little boys face was bruised, police and social services went in and found drunk bodies all over, mother drunk at 9 in the morning. House was raided for drugs and a quanity was found. Social services were doing on the spot checks no food in the house dirty kitchen with pots piled up and smoky living room children were shabby. Two people had overdosed from this address and the list goes on and still social services wanted mother and children kept together. When one day the baby was taken and refused to be handed back. Police and social services went round to bring the baby back but they were not in. It all went to court and the judge said baby would have to go back to mother 3 days a week to see how she could manage this went on for 10 months and even thou the mother was evicted and no where to go no one was worried. she even dumped the baby and took off for a fortnight and still social services still wanted mother and baby together. In the end she lost him, this little boy is Lincs baby and i fought for his life along with my son. I know you cant compare this case to baby p but this is how it starts. Forgot to add he is my grandson and althou he knows i am his grandma he calls me mama.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Sun 16 Nov - 9:28

Allstar wrote:

It must be hundreds of thousands. 47 Kids Killed by Parents Every Year 389741

Erm its far more than that....Maybe a million or more....
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Sun 16 Nov - 9:33

lincs wrote:I have no time for social services, a little boy at 16 months found a bottle of methadone with a few drops in it police solictor social worker had seen it. Little boys face was bruised, police and social services went in and found drunk bodies all over, mother drunk at 9 in the morning. House was raided for drugs and a quanity was found. Social services were doing on the spot checks no food in the house dirty kitchen with pots piled up and smoky living room children were shabby. Two people had overdosed from this address and the list goes on and still social services wanted mother and children kept together. When one day the baby was taken and refused to be handed back. Police and social services went round to bring the baby back but they were not in. It all went to court and the judge said baby would have to go back to mother 3 days a week to see how she could manage this went on for 10 months and even thou the mother was evicted and no where to go no one was worried. she even dumped the baby and took off for a fortnight and still social services still wanted mother and baby together. In the end she lost him, this little boy is Lincs baby and i fought for his life along with my son. I know you cant compare this case to baby p but this is how it starts. Forgot to add he is my grandson and althou he knows i am his grandma he calls me mama.

Lincs I so admire you for this....your family rescued him from a life of abuse for sure!

Is he the little one in your album or is that baby your own son?
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 16 Nov - 9:44

The little boy in my album is my grandson. I got full custody of him with my sons permisson althou he lives with me but because he works away and is home for weekends this was the quickest route to get kalo.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Sun 16 Nov - 9:52

lincs wrote:The little boy in my album is my grandson. I got full custody of him with my sons permisson althou he lives with me but because he works away and is home for weekends this was the quickest route to get kalo.

Sorry, i'm confused now...

Is he the child you/your son took over from the horrid mother?
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 16 Nov - 12:00

Ambersuz wrote:
lincs wrote:I have no time for social services, a little boy at 16 months found a bottle of methadone with a few drops in it police solictor social worker had seen it. Little boys face was bruised, police and social services went in and found drunk bodies all over, mother drunk at 9 in the morning. House was raided for drugs and a quanity was found. Social services were doing on the spot checks no food in the house dirty kitchen with pots piled up and smoky living room children were shabby. Two people had overdosed from this address and the list goes on and still social services wanted mother and children kept together. When one day the baby was taken and refused to be handed back. Police and social services went round to bring the baby back but they were not in. It all went to court and the judge said baby would have to go back to mother 3 days a week to see how she could manage this went on for 10 months and even thou the mother was evicted and no where to go no one was worried. she even dumped the baby and took off for a fortnight and still social services still wanted mother and baby together. In the end she lost him, this little boy is Lincs baby and i fought for his life along with my son. I know you cant compare this case to baby p but this is how it starts. Forgot to add he is my grandson and althou he knows i am his grandma he calls me mama.

Lincs I so admire you for this....your family rescued him from a life of abuse for sure!

Is he the little one in your album or is that baby your own son?

Oh My God. No wonder you have no time for social services. fair play to you for Fighting for this little baby. There are not a lot of people that would fight for a child that is not theirs. You are an angel Lincs, This little Baby's angel. :Theman:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 17 Nov - 8:38

Thats too awful to think about 47 Kids Killed by Parents Every Year 36898
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 17 Nov - 18:57

You're right! This is where it starts.
I as a 3rd year SW student fail to understand why is is considered best for children to stay with birth parents at all costs. I went to a minging house the other day, I mean absolutely minging. The mother has 3 little boys and twins on the way. The house is a serious health hazard for children and especially babies. The mother looked clean in her self but the kids were minging. This tells me that she can look after herself but can't be bothered with her children or the family home. She only called us because she wants us to write a letter to housing so that she can get a bigger house ( 5 bedrooms!!! obviously she doesn't realize that the great Maggie sold all those for next to nothing)

We are taught not to be too judgmental yet safeguard children! It's impossible. There are too many risks being taken by leaving children in the care of parents that clearly don't care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum