Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EMAIL LEVESON INQUIRY.

+3
keepingmum
AnnaEsse
jeanmonroe
7 posters

Go down

EMAIL LEVESON INQUIRY. Empty EMAIL LEVESON INQUIRY.

Post  jeanmonroe Tue 22 Nov - 12:05

I have just sent the following.
generalenquiries@levesoninquiry.org.uk
Tuesday, 22 November 2011, 11:47
Message Body
Perhaps Mr Gerry McCann can explain to Justice Leveson how, after saying his wife Kate McCann had been 'mentally raped' by/in the News of the World,(owner NI) why Kate McCann then returned, voluntarily, to her former "mental rapists", News International, and asked them to publish an 'EXCLUSIVE' book serialisation, of her book, in The Sun.May 2011 (owner NI)!!!!

As for "intrusion " into the McCanns private life please find the following JUDGEMENT against them (McCanns)

Concerning the applicants' reservation of private life, we verify that they (MCCANNS) themselves have given numerous interviews and intervened in the media, thus giving them [the media] information that would hardly be publicised by any other means: this includes the documentary that was produced by the British TV station "Channel 4", which had the applicants’ cooperation and was widely broadcast in the United Kingdom and later on in Portugal (ref. Nos. 32 to 35 of the aforementioned proven facts); one should pay attention to the fact that the applicants have easy access to the national and international media, having given an interview to North American television talk show "Oprah" hosted by the well-known Oprah Winfrey, which was already broadcast in Portugal, also by SIC, on the 4th of May, 2009, and again on the 12th of May (ref. No. 40 of the same facts).

Concerning this matter, the Civil Code establishes as follows:

We conclude that the applicants (McCanns) voluntarily decided to limit their right to the intimacy of private life, certainly envisaging higher values like the discovery of their daughter Madeleine's whereabouts, but upon voluntarily limiting that right, they (MCCANNS)opened the doors for other people to give their opinion about the case, in synchrony with what they were saying, but also possibly in contradiction with their directions, yet always within the bounds of a legitimate and constitutionally consecrated right to opinion and freedom of expression of thought.
Lisbon and Appeals Court, 14.10.2010

The Appellate Court Judges,

Francisco Bruto da Costa
Catarina Arelo Manso
António Valente

Phone hacking against the McCanns? THEIR spokesperson Clarence Mitchell has already said that there was/is no evidence that the McCanns had been hacked.
WHY ARE THE MCCANNS EVEN AT THE LEVESON INQUIRY?
No intrusion into private lives, THEY invited the world's media in, and their phones were NOT hacked.

Anybody in this forum can send an email to Leveson (generalenquiries@levesoninquiry.org.uk)
Preferably BEFORE McCann takes the stand! LOL.
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :
EMAIL LEVESON INQUIRY. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100EMAIL LEVESON INQUIRY. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

EMAIL LEVESON INQUIRY. Empty Re: EMAIL LEVESON INQUIRY.

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 22 Nov - 13:10

Excellent, jeanmonroe. Well done! EMAIL LEVESON INQUIRY. 307691
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
EMAIL LEVESON INQUIRY. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100EMAIL LEVESON INQUIRY. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  keepingmum Tue 22 Nov - 13:35

well done!
keepingmum
keepingmum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 325
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Wed 23 Nov - 0:10

jeanmonroe

Well done from me too! It's good to know that even if they don't ask Gerry about his eagerness to get their version of events in NOTW this will at least go some way to highlighting the real situation.
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Wed 23 Nov - 0:54

jeanmonroe wrote:I have just sent the following.
Message Body
Perhaps Mr Gerry McCann can explain to Justice Leveson how, after saying his wife Kate McCann had been 'mentally raped' by/in the News of the World,(owner NI) why Kate McCann then returned, voluntarily, to her former "mental rapists", News International, and asked them to publish an 'EXCLUSIVE' book serialisation, of her book, in The Sun.May 2011 (owner NI)!!!!

As for "intrusion " into the McCanns private life please find the following JUDGEMENT against them (McCanns)

Concerning the applicants' reservation of private life, we verify that they (MCCANNS) themselves have given numerous interviews and intervened in the media, thus giving them [the media] information that would hardly be publicised by any other means: this includes the documentary that was produced by the British TV station "Channel 4", which had the applicants’ cooperation and was widely broadcast in the United Kingdom and later on in Portugal (ref. Nos. 32 to 35 of the aforementioned proven facts); one should pay attention to the fact that the applicants have easy access to the national and international media, having given an interview to North American television talk show "Oprah" hosted by the well-known Oprah Winfrey, which was already broadcast in Portugal, also by SIC, on the 4th of May, 2009, and again on the 12th of May (ref. No. 40 of the same facts).

We conclude that the applicants (McCanns) voluntarily decided to limit their right to the intimacy of private life, certainly envisaging higher values like the discovery of their daughter Madeleine's whereabouts, but upon voluntarily limiting that right, they (MCCANNS)opened the doors for other people to give their opinion about the case, in synchrony with what they were saying, but also possibly in contradiction with their directions, yet always within the bounds of a legitimate and constitutionally consecrated right to opinion and freedom of expression of thought.

Francisco Bruto da Costa
Catarina Arelo Manso
António Valente

Phone hacking against the McCanns? THEIR spokesperson Clarence Mitchell has already said that there was/is no evidence that the McCanns had been hacked.
No intrusion into private lives, THEY invited the world's media in, and their phones were NOT hacked.

Anybody in this forum can send an email to Leveson (generalenquiries@levesoninquiry.org.uk)

Well done Jeanmonroe, I hope Gerry crosses his fingers when he swears on the bible. Honestly the McCanns have got some brass neck, I don't know how they have the nerve to complain about press intrusion, when they've courted the press from day one. I wouldn't mind if their motive was to find Madeleine, but it isn't, it's all about them. How they've got the nerve to say they're still looking for Madeleine, when they've never looked for her is beyond me. They use the media to tell the general public to keep their eyes out for Madeleine. They like to remind the general public that Madeleine is still missing and she needs to be found.

I am also going to email the Leveson inquiry, thank you for the link. In the past I have emailed the BBC, to register my disgust, when Aled Jones invited Kate McCann to speak on his "Mothering Sunday" programme. I've emailed Theresa May a couple of times, Oprah Winfrey, the hospital where Gerry works, the Leicestershire police, the PJ and the department in Portugal that would be responsible for re opening the case. I asked them if they would re open the case, I never had a reply. In fact the only replies I have ever had, are from Theresa May's office and the BBC.

I don't care none of the recipients of my emails reply, as long as they read my emails. Everything I put in my emails, are in the McCanns media interviews or in the files.

Last edited by kathybelle on Wed 23 Nov - 8:21; edited 1 time in total
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Wed 23 Nov - 1:24

jeanmonroe wrote:I have just sent the following.
Message Body

Francisco Bruto da Costa
Catarina Arelo Manso
António Valente

Hello again Jeanmonroe, I have just emailed the Leveson inquiry. My email isn't as eloquent as your email, but nevertheless, it is sent from my heart.

I have said I don't expect a reply, because I know they are very busy people, but I would be grateful if the took the time to read my email. I will let you know if I do receive a reply.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Wed 23 Nov - 7:39

EMAIL LEVESON INQUIRY. 307691 EMAIL LEVESON INQUIRY. 307691 EMAIL LEVESON INQUIRY. 307691 EMAIL LEVESON INQUIRY. 307691
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

EMAIL LEVESON INQUIRY. Empty AS ABOVE

Post  halfamo Wed 23 Nov - 17:12

Great Email , but as always we have witnessed their version of the truth and frustratingly no one in authority questions them ., that is why people on forums such as these won’t let this go.
halfamo
halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1905
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down