Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeremy Vine Show : Now!

+15
HiDeHo
almostgothic
saloongirl
kathybelle
kitti
dutchclogs
bootsy
Angelique
fred
jay2001
keepingmum
jeanmonroe
Justiceforallkids
Keela
cass
19 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Jeremy Vine Show : Now! - Page 2 Empty Re: Jeremy Vine Show : Now!

Post  almostgothic Thu 24 Nov - 13:38

HiDeHo wrote:My new project...

I will create a video from this broadcast with photos from the forensics and portions of the PJ Files and then send it to Jeremy Vine and Nina along with the Shocking News for UK video.

It won't change their mind but it even for them to see ONE forensic pic will make me feel validated.

I will also identify myself for credibility sake.

(Dependent on the audio being ok)

Jeremy Vine Show : Now! - Page 2 307691 Jeremy Vine Show : Now! - Page 2 307691 Jeremy Vine Show : Now! - Page 2 307691
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :
Jeremy Vine Show : Now! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Jeremy Vine Show : Now! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Thu 24 Nov - 13:44

Thanks...

Audio seems fine but I need to get to work (after missing it yesterday!)

I will look forward to creating my project tonight.
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
Jeremy Vine Show : Now! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Jeremy Vine Show : Now! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Thu 24 Nov - 14:10

Thanks for the link to the complete show...will work on what I have and then record the rest as soon as it becomes available tomorrow.

This could be an interesting project.
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  saloongirl Thu 24 Nov - 14:11

HiDeHo....I hope you're going to go and seek help for that problem of yours.... Jeremy Vine Show : Now! - Page 2 192282
saloongirl
saloongirl
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 757
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 24 Nov - 14:16

I'm just having a mad moment imagining the McCanns on the Jeremy KYLE show with the host being his usual charming self accusing his guests of being feckless liars......

Jeremy Vine Show : Now! - Page 2 23324
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Thu 24 Nov - 14:20

Do you think Jeremy will issue all the nutters with an apology on air if K or G do an "Adrian Prout"?
"i'm sorry i did it"!
( confessed to killing his wife 4 years ago, finally)
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Thu 24 Nov - 14:45

saloongirl wrote:HiDeHo....I hope you're going to go and seek help for that problem of yours.... Jeremy Vine Show : Now! - Page 2 192282

Jeremy Vine Show : Now! - Page 2 294124

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  keepingmum Thu 24 Nov - 16:23

wonder if a question about it will be asked on Question Time tonight? Have never heard one in four years. Would love someone simply to ask "Could the panel please tell us what evidence they have heard that an abduction actually happened".
keepingmum
keepingmum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 325
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Thu 24 Nov - 16:37

For a publicity shy sad "grieving" (but not from a death) Kate McCann seems to like the limelight does she not.

I think she craves the approval of the presenters (we love you ahh) because she knows there are 10'000,s of people that disbelieve her and 100'000s more that wish she would just SHUT UP. (I am in both of these camps) Jeremy Vine Show : Now! - Page 2 294124
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  jay2001 Thu 24 Nov - 16:45

Agreed imo they revel in the limelight. Ever since Rome was preparing itself and the royal walkabout type tours. But yesterday was a bit different and the nerves were jangling. Roll on Feb and let's get some truth out there.
jay2001
jay2001
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 403
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 24 Nov - 17:15

gillyspot wrote:For a publicity shy sad "grieving" (but not from a death) Kate McCann seems to like the limelight does she not.

I think she craves the approval of the presenters (we love you ahh) because she knows there are 10'000,s of people that disbelieve her and 100'000s more that wish she would just SHUT UP. (I am in both of these camps) Jeremy Vine Show : Now! - Page 2 294124

But I don't want her to shut up, because every time she opens that nasty Scouse toilet mouth of hers, she pays out just a little bit more rope. Keep going Kate, eventually there will be enough to hang you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Thu 24 Nov - 23:29

The End Is Nigh wrote:Herewith my E Mail to the prog.

Jeremy

Please be aware it is not just "nasty" people who do not believe the McCanns.

There are a great many debates going on in Internet Forums where a broad church and eclectic mix of people who have taken the time and trouble to actually look in detail at what happened to Madeleine and how her disappearance may have occurred.

Only the McCanns push the theory of abduction, even though there is no evidence for it. Even Justice Levenson mentioned Abduction, which is really a disgraceful assumption for him to make.

And it is not often reported that they regularly left her and her siblings unattended.

ETA Did it in haste and it doesn't read quite right - but I'm sure the idea will come across.

Hello The End is Nigh, I also heard the Jeremy Vine Show and I was going to email him with a few facts, until I remembered another show he did when he was speaking about Crown Prince Phillip of Belgium and his wife Crown Princess Matilda. He kept referring to the Belgian Royals, as the Matildas and I came to the conclusion he was an ignorant man.

Vine, never listens properly when people ring the show and he quite often replies to the caller, with an answer to a question that they have never asked in the first place. I decided that if I did email him, he would probably delete the email once he realised I wasn't a McCann fan.

As for Nina Mishkov, she is as ignorant as Vine. I found her remarks about Kate being a very beautiful woman nausiating, especially when she said that Kate's looks are the reason the sales of newspapers went up, or words to that effect.

I stopped listening to Vine because I was bored with his show and his inane comments, I only listened today, because I knew he would be speaking about the McCanns. I wish I hadn't bothered.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Thu 24 Nov - 23:51

Home from work now and ready to get stuck in to creating the video. I haven't had time to check whether the entire broadcast is available yet but I have enough to get on with.

kathybelle...I agree that there are some people that would delete anything before giving it a chance, but, after I have created a video from the broadcast I will be twittering etc and THEN sending to Jeremy Vine etc.

He can delete it, as can Nina M but apart from having personal interest in his 'show' it will already have been distributed.

It's important to me to approach this in a polite manner, which I always try to do, but, if given even a few moments on the video, I hope to show some forensic pics and police files content. If only to show them that there IS another side of the story.

Either way, its of no odds to me what they think, but hopefully the video will validate that there is a community of people that do not support the McCanns that are justified in believing as we do..and that message will get around with not only that video, but with all the videos I have created. (I have done about 30 so far...20 or so McCann videos.)

I will also identify myself. I have no problem with that.

Anyway...I am eager to get started. It will probably take a few days...Maybe by the weekend.

I will be sending this video also...

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Fri 25 Nov - 0:02

Why did i just listen to that biased pile of shite? Jeremy Vine Show : Now! - Page 2 49091 Nina fatlardarse was a huge joke in the British press in the '90s.loks like not kuch has changed!!
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Fri 25 Nov - 0:03

HiDeHo

I would like to say thank you once again for your efforts in producing these videos. I am sure that your videos have crossed very many continents and sped their way across the World. This in itself is a factor that Gerry and his Global Agenda didn't realise would happen. No wonder they continue to have a high profile in order to keep repeating their mantra.

I just hope that Goncalo Amaral will be able to publish his Book in English soon as this will also help appraise people that there is information that hasn't been published in this Country.
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Fri 25 Nov - 0:27

HiDeHo wrote:Home from work now and ready to get stuck in to creating the video. I haven't had time to check whether the entire broadcast is available yet but I have enough to get on with.

kathybelle...I agree that there are some people that would delete anything before giving it a chance, but, after I have created a video from the broadcast I will be twittering etc and THEN sending to Jeremy Vine etc.

He can delete it, as can Nina M but apart from having personal interest in his 'show' it will already have been distributed.

It's important to me to approach this in a polite manner, which I always try to do, but, if given even a few moments on the video, I hope to show some forensic pics and police files content. If only to show them that there IS another side of the story.

Either way, its of no odds to me what they think, but hopefully the video will validate that there is a community of people that do not support the McCanns that are justified in believing as we do..and that message will get around with not only that video, but with all the videos I have created. (I have done about 30 so far...20 or so McCann videos.)

I will also identify myself. I have no problem with that.

Anyway...I am eager to get started. It will probably take a few days...Maybe by the weekend.

I will be sending this video also...

Hello HiDeHo, I think your post is excellent, especially the part where you are preparing to send a video of the facts of the case.

I thought about emailing Jeremy Vine, as I was listening to his show, because I was outraged about the comments he and Nina Mishkov were making about the McCanns critics. Like yourself I also would have been polite and I would have put my name and phone number on the email. I did the same, when I emailed the Home Secretary and the other people I named in a previous post. In fact I also put my address on the email I sent to the Home Secretary. In my previous post I decided against emailing Vine, but after reading your post, I have now changed my mind and I will email him in later today. I am too tired to do it now.

I already have the video that you are sending to Jeremy Vine, saved to favourites, it is heartbreaking the music suits the video, I am watching it now and I've just noticed that you are the person who uploaded the video to You Tube. Well done HiDeHo and thank you.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  bootsy Fri 25 Nov - 1:00

I would just like to say a huge Thank you to Hideho for the hard work and endless effort you put in to get justice for a little girl who has no voice.God Bless you HiDeHo and keep up the excellant work you do xxx Jeremy Vine Show : Now! - Page 2 307691 Jeremy Vine Show : Now! - Page 2 307691
bootsy
bootsy
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 258
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Fri 25 Nov - 1:22

Thank you so much for the comments.

I have a passion for making the videos.

I am fairly new at it (just 4 months...the 'Shocking' video was my first) and although (surprisingly) each longer compiled video can take 40-60 hrs to create, it is a pleasure to not only spend the time on but lovely to know that others appreciate them.

I would still create them regardless as my aim is to give the UK some knowledge of the files. Hopefully I am doing my (little) part in accomplishing that.

I am not out to change peoples minds...just to give them the opportunity to see information that is not widely avalaible.

Many of my friends are Pro McCann and that is their prerogative. One day they may take the time to take in the information in the videos...thats up to them. It's when someone has an opinion that is void of information, I cannot consider their opinion credible.

Blindly believing in what they are 'told' is not an opinion (in my opinion)... Jeremy Vine Show : Now! - Page 2 25346
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Fri 25 Nov - 3:53

I have been working on editing the audio and collecting some pics to add.

I was looking for any info on Nina Mishkov but cant seem to come up with anything except she is a tv critic, (Simon Cowell alternative) who was on Opportunity Knocks, giving contestants a hard time, (I guess Hughie Green doesnt do it anymore) and cried on the radio when Freddie Mercury died.

Does anyone have a picture or any information, particularly if it gives her credibility to discuss the McCann case?

I see there is a thread in Digital Spy..I have registered but will take a while to be accepted.

I prefer to have information when creating videos...would be a shame to just classify her as a faceless 'TV Critic' who likes Queen! Jeremy Vine Show : Now! - Page 2 25346

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Fri 25 Nov - 5:29

cass wrote:
The End Is Nigh wrote:Coming very soon a McDebate on the Radio 2 Jeremy Vine prog.

Bad start as the trailer asked why so many nasty people say bad things about the McCanns!

I am going to EMail in and see if I can put my own view across.
well poor poor mcanns us internet nutters dont believe all that they say Jeremy Vine Show : Now! - Page 2 738116 it might be due to the fact that they are lying neglecting scumbags

Well said Jeremy Vine Show : Now! - Page 2 307691 Jeremy Vine Show : Now! - Page 2 307691

dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Fri 25 Nov - 5:38

Jeremy Vine why am I nasty just because I have a mind of my own and wont let it get white washed by Gerry and Kate McCann
HOW DARE YOU VINE Jeremy Vine Show : Now! - Page 2 157799 Jeremy Vine Show : Now! - Page 2 157799
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Fri 25 Nov - 6:31

HiDeHo wrote:I have been working on editing the audio and collecting some pics to add.

I was looking for any info on Nina Mishkov but cant seem to come up with anything except she is a tv critic, (Simon Cowell alternative) who was on Opportunity Knocks, giving contestants a hard time, (I guess Hughie Green doesnt do it anymore) and cried on the radio when Freddie Mercury died.

Does anyone have a picture or any information, particularly if it gives her credibility to discuss the McCann case?

I see there is a thread in Digital Spy..I have registered but will take a while to be accepted.

I prefer to have information when creating videos...would be a shame to just classify her as a faceless 'TV Critic' who likes Queen! Jeremy Vine Show : Now! - Page 2 25346

Sadly HiDeHo you have her bang to rights. She is just a "TV Critic" and professional "talking head" who has annoyed me in the past with her biased manner.

How come the BBC who are "impartial in all things" are so biased on this case.

gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Fri 25 Nov - 6:53

Jeremy Vine from twitter last night

Tweets

theJeremyVine Jeremy Vine
RECOMMENDED. Very painful account of just how vile the papers have been to the McCanns since they lost Maddie: m.guardian.co.uk/media/2011/nov…

@pete_mccarthy Don't send me stuff that insults the McCanns - they have been through more than we can ever understand (in reply to @theJeremyVine It always helps to never leave babies on their own while you get pissed with friends) - is it insulting if it is true?

Retweets
@theJeremyVine The replies to this post are so upsetting, why are people so judgmental and unkind? What horrible horrible people

From @TakeThatWooHoo: When you had the McCanns on your show it made me cry, some people are so unfeeling <~~~ Thank-you for listening

Such an unbiased BBC presenter. Mind he did interview the McCanns when their book came out http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00gww77
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 25 Nov - 7:23

Don't these stupid people realise that ratings etc keep them in jobs...

Ratings can also lose them their jobs.....calling people vile and stupid because they don't believe the mccanns .

You would never get this in the USA...only in the UK.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next