Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kate's Diary.

+3
margaret
blossom45
marxman
7 posters

Go down

Kate's Diary. Empty Kate's Diary.

Post  marxman Fri 25 Nov - 9:51

marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :
Kate's Diary. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kate's Diary. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Kate's Diary. Empty Re: Kate's Diary.

Post  blossom45 Fri 25 Nov - 13:10

Kate's Diary. 306321 marxman,
that is a stupendous read,
thank you for bringing it here....haven't seen it before
blossom45
blossom45
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 922
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Fri 25 Nov - 13:17

Private worship (despairing!).

Cried again in bed—I can’t avoid it. I need her close to me. Thinking about her FEAR OF PAIN breaks my heart.

Thinking about paedophiles makes me want to tear at my own skin. Of course these people, like psychopaths, aren’t “normal” human beings. I was never in favour of the death penalty, but these people should be kept in a secure place. I wouldn’t even complain if it was in NICE SURROUNDINGS but, certainly in the case of paedophiles always distanced from any type of contact with children.

Whose human rights are more important? Those of a paedophile or of a vulnerable, defenceless child?

WTF why did maddie fear pain???????????????? most 3 year olds do not fear pain!!! what did happen in maddies life to make her FEAR pain???
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Fri 25 Nov - 13:21

bump i cant think of anything that would make a 3 year old child FEAR pain
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Fri 25 Nov - 13:24

blossom45 wrote: Kate's Diary. 306321 marxman,

Me neither. Some enlightening observations.....

I like this bit: MONDAY, JULY 23: I got up at 7.00 and went running. I was surrounded by a pack of dogs (more or less 12)—it really wasn’t a nice experience.

Must have been all that cadaver odour. Kate's Diary. 15327
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Fri 25 Nov - 13:26

margaret wrote:
blossom45 wrote: Kate's Diary. 306321 marxman,

Me neither. Some enlightening observations.....

I like this bit: MONDAY, JULY 23: I got up at 7.00 and went running. I was surrounded by a pack of dogs (more or less 12)—it really wasn’t a nice experience.

Must have been all that cadaver odour. Kate's Diary. 15327

does it disturb you about kates comment about maddie fearing pain??????? mot 3 pr 4 year olds would not fear pain!!!! unless they had it regualy
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Fri 25 Nov - 13:28

TUESDAY, JUNE 26: I went for a short walk to the shops nearby. I had heard that there was a paedophile there. Nice, isn't it?

If people informed us about these criminals of course we’d be more cautious and we'd feel safer!

dinner, had a FEW DRINKS despite having said I wanted it without alcohol!! We talked some more.

I’m so sorry IF I/WE let you down. I hope you know how FOND of you we are and that we would NEVER do anything INTENTIONALLY that would put you in danger—of any kind. You are so precious to me. You make me so happy and I miss you so much. Please God, please Mary, keep watch over our sweet Madeleine. Keep her safe and sound and bring her back to us soon! X X

SATURDAY, JULY 7: We had breakfast and got the children READY AS USUAL. At 10.30 the four of us went to the Algarve Shopping Centre.

The plan was to buy sandals and some other things for the children. However the journey was a DISASTER We had to stop three times on the way there, since Sean and Amelie were crying alternately.

I began to feel that it had been a WASTED day, even though Sean and Amelie had some good goes in Noddy's car and Popeye's boat. The return journey was SLIGHTLY MORE BEARABLE.
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Fri 25 Nov - 13:31

Justiceforallkids wrote:
does it disturb you about kates comment about maddie fearing pain??????? mot 3 pr 4 year olds would not fear pain!!!! unless they had it regualy

I don't want to think about it justice....
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Fri 25 Nov - 13:32

margaret wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:

i dont either it makes me feel ill
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Fri 25 Nov - 21:12

margaret wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:

Children fall and scrape their knees, sometimes break a bone but as they run and jump about they don't fear pain, they just fall and maybe depending on how serious the injury is they will cry and scream with hurt and/or pain. To fear pain is to fear pain. Not fear hurt or it smarts a bit but pain.
So imo this little girl must have suffered pain on a regular basis to be able to fear it. So what I ask myself was this regular to be feared pain.
As small child and for a few years our own dear daughter had to attend hospital for lengthy xrays which neccessitated an injection of dye and weights in places over her small body. She used to cry as we entered the gates of the hospital and cried throughout the proceedure. That was fear of pain, so what procedure was Madeleine used to for her mother to know that she feared pain?
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Fri 25 Nov - 21:53

Justiceforallkids wrote:TUESDAY, JUNE 26: I went for a short walk to the shops nearby. I had heard that there was a paedophile there. Nice, isn't it?

If people informed us about these criminals of course we’d be more cautious and we'd feel safer!

dinner, had a FEW DRINKS despite having said I wanted it without alcohol!! We talked some more.

I’m so sorry IF I/WE let you down. I hope you know how FOND of you we are and that we would NEVER do anything INTENTIONALLY that would put you in danger—of any kind. You are so precious to me. You make me so happy and I miss you so much. Please God, please Mary, keep watch over our sweet Madeleine. Keep her safe and sound and bring her back to us soon! X X

SATURDAY, JULY 7: We had breakfast and got the children READY AS USUAL. At 10.30 the four of us went to the Algarve Shopping Centre.

The plan was to buy sandals and some other things for the children. However the journey was a DISASTER We had to stop three times on the way there, since Sean and Amelie were crying alternately.

I began to feel that it had been a WASTED day, even though Sean and Amelie had some good goes in Noddy's car and Popeye's boat. The return journey was SLIGHTLY MORE BEARABLE.

Thanks for the post Justice for Kids. I know you have capitalised the key words, but I'm just going to say what I think about some of the key words Kate used....

Kate says "I'm so sorry IF I/WE let you down." She still won't say "WE LET YOU DOWN" Kate then says "I hope you know how FOND of you we are" FOND? No mention of love when she speaks about Madeleine. Kate then says "We would never do anything INTENTIONALLY, that would put you in danger of any kind" This vile woman and her equally vile husband, intentionally left their children, in a very dangerous situation, when they decided to leave them unsupervised, in their unlocked, unlit apartment, 5 evenings out of 6. I wonder what else these two creeps did to Madeleine, before she was removed from their apartment.

I hope Goncalo Amaral, makes mincemeat out of the "Gruesome Twosome" when he gets them in the witness box next February. I just hope Dr Amaral isn't "got at" before he gets a chance to do what needs to be done.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sat 26 Nov - 0:26

I've always thought what she was really upset about was that the diary was published before she had a chance to sell it to the highest bidder.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content