Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freeport Case with Polemical Wiretaps

2 posters

Go down

Freeport Case with Polemical Wiretaps Empty Freeport Case with Polemical Wiretaps

Post  Susan Sun 16 Nov - 10:53

Some of the relevant information in the Freeport investigation was obtained in England through administrative wiretaps, that is, allegedly made without the authorizations of a judge or of the British Secret Service.

This will be one of the issues addressed in tomorrow's meeting in Haia, the headquarters for Eurojust (EU Judiciary Cooperation), between the British and Portuguese police delegations and between British and Portuguese magistrates.

In Portugal, administrative wiretaps are not authorized. From Portugal, the attendees will be Cândida Almeida, from the Public Ministry, and Pedro Carmo and Moreira da Silva, both from PJ. The meeting was promoted by Eurojust after the English found money from the business in offshore companies based in that country.

The objective now is to formally exchange the available information, in order to understand if there was, or not, a payoff - estimated at €4 million - for the construction license for Freeport, in Alcochete, approved by the prior Council of Ministers for António Guterres when José Sócrates (current PM) was the secretary of state of the Environment.

by Eduardo Dâmaso/Tânia Laranjo

Source: Correio da Manhã

Related

Paulo Rebelo is the new man in charge of Madeleine's case
http://www.nowpublic.com/crime/paulo-rebelo-new-man-charge-madeleines-case
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
Freeport Case with Polemical Wiretaps Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Freeport Case with Polemical Wiretaps Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Freeport Case with Polemical Wiretaps Empty Re: Freeport Case with Polemical Wiretaps

Post  Susan Sun 16 Nov - 10:53

Duarte Levy & Paulo Sargento on the Cipriano /McCann Cases

Excerpt from the interview

DL: Not just the Madeleine Case but also other cases which do not have a direct connection, but which have served to, um, protect certain interests… I’m referring specifically to the Freeport Case…

J: What does the Freeport Case have to do with this? You blindsided me with this one!

DL: One of the things we published a short while ago, is that there was a meeting between those responsible for the British and Portuguese authorities involved in the Freeport Case. For now, we haven’t gotten very far in this – but for now, we will talk about – excuse the expression – a circumstance in which two individuals go to a brothel and unexpectedly meet. One says to the other, “You don’t say anything to my wife, and I won’t say anything to yours.”

The same thing is happening in the Freeport Case. The British authorities wanted to come to Portugal; they wanted to work with the Portuguese authorities, in order to investigate money transfers …

J: So the Freeport Case is also connected to England…

DL: Right. And the British authorities asked for authorization from the Attorney General to come to Portugal, to create a joint team and investigate money transfers from the UK to some “personalities” in Portugal. Which was refused…

J: [Transfers] to whom?

DL: This… um… [more about this] later… later. (...)

by Joana Morais
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
Freeport Case with Polemical Wiretaps Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Freeport Case with Polemical Wiretaps Right_bar_bleue

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Freeport Case with Polemical Wiretaps Empty Re: Freeport Case with Polemical Wiretaps

Post  pm Sun 16 Nov - 21:19

On November 16, Ian once of Anorak! said...
Just consider the words of Gerry McCann and his wife, how careful they are to avoid admitting any negligence - they 'regret' not being with their daughter when she was 'taken' ... not that they regret leaving her...such careis revealing...are we to beleive that nobody in the UK has the skill and expertise to recognise their cautious words - used from day one? Why is it that nobody in the UK media or establishment questions the McCanns? Is the life of a child so cheap in the UK? I fear that money speaks louder than justice - who would have beleived it of a 'civilised society'? Well, I would.

On November 16, Anonymous said...
So is Paulo Rebelo the man to obscure important cases?

Wasn't he also involved in the Casa Pia inquiry?

And the freeport thingy as well?

A very obedient lapdog cleaning up the mess for his masters.
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 17 Nov - 8:43

Ian is a wise one.

I dont understand. What is freeport?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Mon 17 Nov - 9:00

LaMisty wrote:Ian is a wise one.

I dont understand. What is freeport?

Freeport is a big comercial shopping in Alcochete - near Lisbon

is a outlet shopping with fashion marks
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Mon 17 Nov - 9:25

On November 17, Anonymous said...
I hope, very clever, inteligent and independent journalists will investigate this two cases (freeport and Maddie ), the connections between them and bring to day light all the storys and people involved on this cover-up. We should not forget that in Maddie case, to support the abduction theory, Mccann's, C. Mitchel and Jane Tanner feed the Media with idea that the abductor was a Portuguese, spannish or moroccan man, phaedophile, ugly and without moral. With this attitude they passe a message all over the world that Portugal, Spain and Moroccos are paradises for phaedophiles. This was a serious descrimination, a insult to all Portuguese, spannish and moroccan cityzens which we cannot accept in Europe. Up to know they have acting like if they are above the law insulting very honest people with support of british media. One day they should explain in court, based on what they insult innoccent people and should apologyse for this. The truth is slowly coming out from the darkness world where corruption, monney and political power seems more important then the life of a child seriously neglected. That kind of politics dont deserve to be prime minnisters or rule any job in europe.
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down