Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

`Energy saving device' fraudsters targeting the elderly

3 posters

Go down

`Energy saving device' fraudsters targeting the elderly Empty `Energy saving device' fraudsters targeting the elderly

Post  Badboy Fri 2 Dec - 18:33

They offer elderly people a device which they say will save on energy costs,only not only is it a fraud but the `devices' could cause fires to break out.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :
`Energy saving device' fraudsters targeting the elderly Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100`Energy saving device' fraudsters targeting the elderly Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

`Energy saving device' fraudsters targeting the elderly Empty Re: `Energy saving device' fraudsters targeting the elderly

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 2 Dec - 20:51

Badboy wrote:They offer elderly people a device which they say will save on energy costs,only not only is it a fraud but the `devices' could cause fires to break out.

Heartless conning bastids!!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
`Energy saving device' fraudsters targeting the elderly Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100`Energy saving device' fraudsters targeting the elderly Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

`Energy saving device' fraudsters targeting the elderly Empty Re: `Energy saving device' fraudsters targeting the elderly

Post  Badboy Fri 2 Dec - 21:03

AnnaEsse wrote:
Badboy wrote:They offer elderly people a device which they say will save on energy costs,only not only is it a fraud but the `devices' could cause fires to break out.

EXACTLY,BUT I MIGHT USE LESS GRACEFULL LANGUAGE.
NOTHING SEEMS TO BE TOO LOW FOR SUCH SCUM
HOW LOW WILL SCUM NOT GO TO MAKE A DIME
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 2 Dec - 21:07

Badboy wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

EXACTLY,BUT I MIGHT USE LESS GRACEFULL LANGUAGE.
NOTHING SEEMS TO BE TOO LOW FOR SUCH SCUM
HOW LOW WILL SCUM NOT GO TO MAKE A DIME

Trying to con elderly people in this way is just about as low as con artists can go.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 2 Dec - 23:06

You hear so many stories of conmen stealing the life savings (or whatever they can get their hands on) of very elderly people. I just don't know how they sleep at night. I had lovely neighbours - both now dead - who let two men into their flat having been spun a yarn that I had agreed they would repair a fence. It could have been so much worse - one kept them talking while the other ransacked their bedroom before running off - at least they weren't subjected to violence but it marred the last few years they had left.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sat 3 Dec - 17:11

When i am old if anyone comes in my house uninvited i will shoot them with my shotgun and then the State can look after me in my old age if they want.
I would have absolutely no problem whatsoever stopping scum like that.

I will be very proud to become a grumpy old man and despatching some of these low lifes in the process.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 3 Dec - 23:46

I LOOKED UP SUCH `DEVICES' ON THE INTERNET,TURNS OUT THERE ARE ABOUT 20 SUCH SCAMS GOING ON,ONE MENTIONS NICOLA TESLA
(WEBSITE CALLED ENERGY 4?)
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down