Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#McCann Case : The Fabricated Diary - Target Sandra Felgueiras ?

+11
Roasted Arizona
interested
maive
Carolina
Angelique
dutchclogs
Lillyofthevalley
jeanmonroe
duncanmac
fred
Annabel
15 posters

Go down

#McCann Case : The Fabricated Diary - Target Sandra Felgueiras ?  Empty #McCann Case : The Fabricated Diary - Target Sandra Felgueiras ?

Post  Annabel Fri 16 Dec - 6:33

http://steelmagnolia-steelmagnolia.blogspot.com/2011/12/mccann-case-fabricated-diary.html

The Leveson Inquiry appears to all intense and purposes to have been hi-jacked by the McCanns over a diary fabricated by Kate McCann. For those who have followed this circus from the very beginning will recall it was Phil McCann, Gerry's sister who suggested Kate write a 'diary' so that when Madeleine returned she would be able to see how hard everyone had 'searched' for her...Phil would later tell a reporter that the diary would fetch at least one million pounds, so the intention was a financial one and not for Maddie to read about her perfect torn genitals ! ( page 129 in Kates book 'madeleine')

There was a public apology and money paid into the fraudulent fund from the News of the World. The McCanns of course are looking for another hand out but it was not until today I realized there may be so much more to this latest stunt of their's, a very sinister plot may be taking place.

Kate McCann, is a vicious, spiteful middle aged woman, we have witnessed this in her book 'madeleine' her hatred for Gonçalo Amaral dripped with venom at every word she penned. Those that doubt Kate's word are the enemy.

May and June of 2007 many noticed the attraction Gerry McCann had for the much younger, very beautiful Portuguese reporter Sandra Felgueiras, at times the banter between Sandra and Gerry was very flirtatious.

Kate, jealous and filled with hatred took it into her head to take revenge on Sandra, August 23rd 2007, the Daily Mail reported the McCanns had thoughts about suing Sandra, it was claimed Sandra had accused Kate McCann of murdering Madeleine ! a suggestion strongly denied by Sandra and never proven by the McCanns.

A good reporter cannot be bought by the McCanns of this world and their manipulative devious ways over time have made Sandra suspicious, one example, when she asked Kate about the cadaver dogs, Kate spoke over her but Sandra would not be fobbed off and said to her, 'so you have no answer' ? Gerry McCann replied
' Ask the Dog's Sandra'...moments like these are not lost on Kate and the hatred that burns deep within her.

Today, it has been reported that the person who 'leaked' the diary was a female Portuguese' reporter...Kate has made it plain the 'diary' was translated into Portuguese and then translated back into English...do you see where I am going with this ? The ONLY female reporter who followed this case because of her very good English was none other than Sandra Felgueiras !

Yesterday Myler revealed the diaries came from a female Portuguese journalist.

Sandra Felgueiras Top Portuguese TV presenter Sandra Felgueiras is said to have 'accused' Madeleine's mother of murdering her daughter !

Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :
#McCann Case : The Fabricated Diary - Target Sandra Felgueiras ?  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100#McCann Case : The Fabricated Diary - Target Sandra Felgueiras ?  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

#McCann Case : The Fabricated Diary - Target Sandra Felgueiras ?  Empty Re: #McCann Case : The Fabricated Diary - Target Sandra Felgueiras ?

Post  fred Fri 16 Dec - 9:42

Wonder why anyone woul bother translating it into Portuguese then back again? What's the point.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :
#McCann Case : The Fabricated Diary - Target Sandra Felgueiras ?  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100#McCann Case : The Fabricated Diary - Target Sandra Felgueiras ?  Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

#McCann Case : The Fabricated Diary - Target Sandra Felgueiras ?  Empty Re: #McCann Case : The Fabricated Diary - Target Sandra Felgueiras ?

Post  Angelique Fri 16 Dec - 11:42

fred

I agree - also if this is not the case it would be better not to stir up rumours about the identity of the Portuguese Reporter. Why draw another innocent person into this already confused LI.

Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Fri 16 Dec - 11:45

I think Gerry was a little smitten by Sandra and kate didn't like it.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 16 Dec - 12:01

fred wrote:I think Gerry was a little smitten by Sandra and kate didn't like it.

The impression I got was that Gerald's head is (or, at least, was) easily turned by anyone other than Kate, even when she's close by.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  duncanmac Fri 16 Dec - 13:26

Yes, he had a reputation for being over familiar with the busty quiz mistress if my memory serves me.
duncanmac
duncanmac
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 594
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Fri 16 Dec - 13:40

fred wrote:Wonder why anyone would bother translating it into Portuguese then back again? What's the point.

EXACTLY!
Now, unless Portuguese photocopiers can TRANSLATE into another language whilst documents are being copied
the copy of McS diary would be in English as written.
Ergo the 'phantom' journo' would have only an English version of the diary.
Why did the journo think to translate to Portuguese?
Why not offer the English copy to NGN?
After all the journo (supposedly) had it! (before translating)
That would have saved Sanderson all the head scratching.
And presumeably the Portuguese journo still HAS the original copy!(in English)
This is all BS about diary!
If they (McS) spent as much time 'searching' as they do about bringing litigation cases then perhaps Madeleine would be 'found'
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Fri 16 Dec - 13:48

So there is only 1 Portuguese Journolist, so obviously it has to be Sandra Felgueiras...NOT!, if they (whoever) try and involve Sandra I do hope she speaks out and makes it clear she isn't the one who passed the diary on to the NOTW
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Fri 16 Dec - 15:06

duncanmac wrote:Yes, he had a reputation for being over familiar with the busty quiz mistress if my memory serves me.

Yes so he did #McCann Case : The Fabricated Diary - Target Sandra Felgueiras ?  23324 #McCann Case : The Fabricated Diary - Target Sandra Felgueiras ?  23324 #McCann Case : The Fabricated Diary - Target Sandra Felgueiras ?  23324 #McCann Case : The Fabricated Diary - Target Sandra Felgueiras ?  294124 #McCann Case : The Fabricated Diary - Target Sandra Felgueiras ?  294124 and poor kate is sooooooo flat chested #McCann Case : The Fabricated Diary - Target Sandra Felgueiras ?  23324 #McCann Case : The Fabricated Diary - Target Sandra Felgueiras ?  23324 #McCann Case : The Fabricated Diary - Target Sandra Felgueiras ?  23324 #McCann Case : The Fabricated Diary - Target Sandra Felgueiras ?  613255
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Sat 17 Dec - 17:36

So Kate feels inadequate then.

NO - doesn't work - still don't have any sympathy for her.
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sat 17 Dec - 17:45

I still think the Mcanns were double dipping - they were likely paid to publish the diary (as Auntie Phil anticipated) and collected again BECAUSE it was published.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 18 Dec - 17:37

Wouldn"t the Diary Extracts be translated into Portugese automatically so the Portugese Police could read them? If true that the English version was
given to a Portugese Reporter and reported in CdeM Newspaper initially, why didn"t the McCanns demand an investigation instead of waiting for the
article to be printed in the U.K. ? Gerry"s Mother , in an interview a couple of years ago Gerry"s Mother said Kate lost her temper one day and said to Gerry "it"s me they are after, not you".
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Carolina Sun 18 Dec - 19:02

Kate's flat chested but Gerry's flat head matches it.
Carolina
Carolina
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 874
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  maive Sun 18 Dec - 19:12

interested wrote:I still think the Mcanns were double dipping - they were likely paid to publish the diary (as Auntie Phil anticipated) and collected again BECAUSE it was published.

I 100% agree. For me, it is the sole explanation.. The McCanns released the diary for public eyes..
maive
maive
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 146
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sun 18 Dec - 19:33

Another famous double-dipper would be the infamous "source close to the McCanns". Together with the retainer the McCanns pay Clarence Mitchell, I would be willing to bet he does very nicely (especially this time of the year) from newspapers salivating at the tidbits he tosses their way.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Roasted Arizona Sun 18 Dec - 21:31

Yep, I'm another one who's convinced that she wrote the diary, with every intention of it 'falling into the wrong hands' and getting published. The whole world could see 'how pained and devastated Kate was, missing her beautiful Madeleine, bla bla'......They would cop for a fortune when it was 'stolen from them'.....and published, but I don't think even they realised they'd be able to get two go's at the cherry.
Roasted Arizona
Roasted Arizona
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 719
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  mariang Mon 19 Dec - 4:36

I cannot see how she can justify being upset about her diary being published - when she has since gone on to further elaborate the diary with her own book - which is a like a diary of her version of events...what I cannot get over is why the leveson enquiry has not spoken of this?
A lot of famous folks moan at what is written about them all the time by the press etc.....but they would soon start moaning if the press forgot about them...Im afraid it comes with the territory. As the mccanns have become by their own doing 'celebrities' they have to take the flack!!!
mariang
mariang
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 142
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Mon 19 Dec - 9:51

mariang wrote:I cannot see how she can justify being upset about her diary being published - when she has since gone on to further elaborate the diary with her own book - which is a like a diary of her version of events...what I cannot get over is why the leveson enquiry has not spoken of this? A lot of famous folks moan at what is written about them all the time by the press etc.....but they would soon start moaning if the press forgot about them...Im afraid it comes with the territory. As the mccanns have become by their own doing 'celebrities' they have to take the flack!!!

No one dares to be seen to challenge or upset the McCanns - WHY - because they have lost a child. Imagine how Levenson would be condemned if he so much as insinuated that these poor parents had ulterior motives. The loss of a child has been their biggest safeguard because its everyone`s worst fear.

Plus - the "poor me"/ "victim" personality type is the most powerful personality type known.

Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Tue 20 Dec - 22:42

Oldartform wrote:
mariang wrote:I cannot see how she can justify being upset about her diary being published - when she has since gone on to further elaborate the diary with her own book - which is a like a diary of her version of events...what I cannot get over is why the leveson enquiry has not spoken of this? A lot of famous folks moan at what is written about them all the time by the press etc.....but they would soon start moaning if the press forgot about them...Im afraid it comes with the territory. As the mccanns have become by their own doing 'celebrities' they have to take the flack!!!

No one dares to be seen to challenge or upset the McCanns - WHY - because they have lost a child. Imagine how Levenson would be condemned if he so much as insinuated that these poor parents had ulterior motives. The loss of a child has been their biggest safeguard because its everyone`s worst fear.

Plus - the "poor me"/ "victim" personality type is the most powerful personality type known.

I agree 100% with this.

My view on Kate's diary is this: When the police are sniffing around, when you are not sure the police are on your side, when there are press and cameras all around, when you are concerned that every word you utter may be overheard, when you think your phones may possibly be hacked or your rooms bugged, the last thing you would do is put something down in writing, unless of course you are writing with the purpose of putting out propoganda which you really do want the whole world to see and get paid for into the bargain.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 20 Dec - 23:21

I only read the beginning of the Book and marvelled that it took 384 pages to tell the story of Madeleine"s disappearance.When you think about it what
was there to say? You are on a Family Holiday and your daughter goes missing and after 3 years of searching with "sightings" all over the World not a trace of Madeleine is found. To puff the story out, Kate rambles on about her feelings, name drops about the people she meets and gets paid handsomely for
it. Madeleine has taken a back seat for a long time now, it is always about the Parents and their feelings, the whole scenario is a sham and you have to
give credit for the way the McCanns and Clarence have managed to retain the interest of the Public and sycophancy of the Press.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down