Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writing McCann Garbage - v - Having Morals

5 posters

Go down

Writing McCann Garbage - v - Having Morals Empty Writing McCann Garbage - v - Having Morals

Post  NoStone Sun 18 Dec - 20:26

I watched Dan Sanderson go through much more difficult questioning than the Mc's did at the Leveson Inquiry -

He was asked repeatedly if he felt any reaction to the fact that he was dealing with Kate's private thoughts - her diary - he said he had - he said he considered the PCC code in doing what he was doing...it was always at the back of his mind -he said he wanted to apologise for what he had done - the upset he had caused - he thought that this would all be done with the Mc's approval -

- such an angel -

So what goes through the heads of reporters when they write a load of misleading garbage in favor of the Mc's???? Is it the pressure from the editor?? Do they really care as long as they get paid??? - They will write anything for money wont they?

- and what about the editors - are they frit of CRucking? Well they have been frit of very little in the past have'nt they - including illegally tapping phones -

- so what of the owners of these paragons of free speech? What's their take on it?? - do they sleep well at night counting their bank balences - or are they so embriolled in scandel - that they dare not be the first one to cast the first stone?

Last edited by NoStone on Sun 18 Dec - 21:04; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling!)
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Warning :
Writing McCann Garbage - v - Having Morals Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Writing McCann Garbage - v - Having Morals Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Writing McCann Garbage - v - Having Morals Empty Re: Writing McCann Garbage - v - Having Morals

Post  mariang Mon 19 Dec - 4:40

I personally think that there is a much bigger picture in all of this........not sure whether it will ever be aired though.
I'm sure we have all read a lot of conspiracy stories.....some could possibly be true!
mariang
mariang
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 142
Warning :
Writing McCann Garbage - v - Having Morals Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Writing McCann Garbage - v - Having Morals Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Writing McCann Garbage - v - Having Morals Empty Re: Writing McCann Garbage - v - Having Morals

Post  gillyspot Mon 19 Dec - 7:35

This latest garbage from the Sunday Star says it all.

There was NO FOI request as far as I can see on the Met website apart from this one

http://www.met.police.uk/foi/pdfs/disclosure_2011/september/2011080000691.pdf

Which flatly refuses to disclose the remit of the review

So Gerry McCann at the Leveson Inquiry complained that papers "made up stories" about them. Will he be happy with the Star's latest offering? Of course he will.
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 19 Dec - 8:26

mariang wrote:I personally think that there is a much bigger picture in all of this........not sure whether it will ever be aired though.
I'm sure we have all read a lot of conspiracy stories.....some could possibly be true!

Even if there is, there is no conceivable reason why it should remain secret forever - Anybody whose interests are served by stifling the quest for the truth of Madeleine's disappearance is at best a scoundrel and a rogue and I can't even think of a bad enough word to describe the worst case.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Mon 19 Dec - 9:39

Maybe I`m naive, but I can`t believe any journalist or editor would be heartless and immoral enough to publish the diary of a recently bereaved woman UNLESS :-

i. they were pretty sure she was a fraud

OR

ii. permission had been given.
Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  contrary Mon 19 Dec - 15:10

Didn't Meyer state that he received calls from Pinky every day with positive-themed?
If so I am sure Pinky's calls were to ensure that lots of regular pro-mccann bullshit was printed
contrary
contrary
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 195
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Mon 19 Dec - 18:05

How the McCanns dare say they have been pilloried by the press. Just read this from when they were made arguidos in 2007

Gerry McCann

"Mr McCann has assiduously nurtured contacts among national newspaper editors to counteract the stories emanating from Portugal. He is believed to have telephoned the News of the World's editor, Colin Myler, shortly before he was declared an arguido (suspect), to tell his side of the story, and it was a direct call by Mr McCann to Rebekah Wade last week that resulted in a Sun splash and inside headline: 'There's no proof.' By contrast, the day before the paper ran with the headline: 'Guilty or Innocent?'"

Clarence Mitchell

The McCanns' communication operation was at its best when the former BBC News presenter was seconded for a month to the Foreign and Commonwealth Office to replace the former Daily Mirror journalist and long-serving government spokeswoman Sheree Dodd in May. His decision to resign on Monday as head of the Government's media monitoring unit and return to the fray, replacing Justine McGuinness, has already helped the McCanns begin their fightback against innuendos in the Portuguese press. Calm and erudite, it was Mr Mitchell who briefed on Sunday that US case law might help shoot down 'evidence' that sniffer dogs had 'smelled death' in the McCanns' apartment.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/mccanns-launch-fightback-over-nonsensical-murder-claims-402797.html

gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down