Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has the Media had enough, could this be the start of the truth coming out....

2 posters

Go down

Has the Media had enough, could this be the start of the truth coming out.... Empty Has the Media had enough, could this be the start of the truth coming out....

Post  Lillyofthevalley Wed 21 Dec - 9:08

Just found this on FB, interesting comment from Piers Morgan.....

My friend just told me to follow PearsMorganCNN Piers Morgan on Twitter so I did... and look at the first tweet of his I saw!

#mccann Of course I was paid to promote the fake abduction. What do you expect? I am a Catholic.

Ive never been a fan of Morgan but if this is the start of a trickle of truth starting to come out, then I'll be his NO1 fan. Has the Media had enough, could this be the start of the truth coming out.... 83453

Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :
Has the Media had enough, could this be the start of the truth coming out.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Has the Media had enough, could this be the start of the truth coming out.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Has the Media had enough, could this be the start of the truth coming out.... Empty Re: Has the Media had enough, could this be the start of the truth coming out....

Post  gillyspot Wed 21 Dec - 9:15

Sad to say @PearsMorganCNN is a spoof account

The real Piers Morgain is on @piersmorgan and he has tweeted nothing like that.
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :
Has the Media had enough, could this be the start of the truth coming out.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Has the Media had enough, could this be the start of the truth coming out.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Has the Media had enough, could this be the start of the truth coming out.... Empty Re: Has the Media had enough, could this be the start of the truth coming out....

Post  Lillyofthevalley Wed 21 Dec - 9:27

There saying the same on FB Gilly, imo if true what they are saying is that whoever this is, is saying some nasty stuff and always has, why hasn't Morgan reported this and got it removed, he is Piers Morgan fgs........or is it him???good way to get your nasty stuff out without been repsonsible, remember he is a jouno after all, they can't function without lying and saying nasty stuff imo.
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down