Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Article from www.booksie.com

+8
AnnaEsse
blossom45
kitti
Panda
pennylane
NoStone
dutchclogs
maebee
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Article from www.booksie.com Empty Article from www.booksie.com

Post  maebee Thu 29 Dec - 0:10

More fodder for Carter Ruck

http://www.booksie.com/editorial_and_op ... -madeleine

Without exception everyone I’ve spoken to about Madeleine or of their own accord has raised the matter with me in the UK or abroad is categorically of the view which I share that there has been no abduction of this girl who we firmly believe is dead and has been from the outset, and that her parents subconsciously guilt wracked but even so attention seekers par excellence and comprising mum Kate who more fittingly could be described as a contemporary Lucria Borgia kitted out with an evidently hen-pecked husband, no need to ask who wears the trousers in their house, are the ones that are solely responsible either intentionally or accidentally for Madeleine death and the disappearance of her body.

Furthermore I’m decisively convinced and every gut instinct reinforces this view that these two murderers, for if Madeleine was killed intentionally there is no getting away from the fact that murder is the crime in question and if her death was accidental and her parents are putting on this elaborate charade to deflect attention away from what really happened manslaughter is no longer a preference as would have been the case had they come clean from the start, are wholly culpable for what happened to their daughter. Let me emphasize the point; if I crash into you and you initially perceived it was an accident but my subsequent body language, no apology on my part to you and all this reinforced by a dismissive and even hostile attitude by me towards you and what happened, could anyone blame you for thinking that maybe what I did wasn’t an accident after all and what took place was a premeditated assault by me cleverly made to come across like an accident? And when one adds to that the case of perverting the course of justice I don’t any rational person would view it as a laughing matter.

It’s my honest opinion and in the absence to-date of any incontestable evidence to the contrary from the McCanns or anyone else is also my unshakable position that Kate and Gerry McCann after Madeleine’s death conspiratorially either with each other or with the misguided assistance of others whom they knew well and could therefore trust implicitly clandestinely and carefully disposed of Madeleine’s body. The rest of this absurd pantomime and especially the McCanns’ elaborate and to my mind highly improbable and entirely unconvincing story is sheer theatre of the macabre written, acted out and diligently directed by a woman that is very evil, exceedingly clever with it and with a remarkable penchant to make her malignity appear plausible and even respectable. Who knows exactly what strings to pull and when to do so; what sympathies of her audience to dexterously play on; and significantly what innate prejudices they have that she, Kate McCann can self-centredly exploit to her maximum advantage while simultaneously with a totally contrived but photogenically conspicuous humility giving a classical portrayal worthy of an Oscar nomination of a most unfortunate but run of the mill, hard done by mother, woman and wife, specifically contextualized in that order to fuel the most empathetic reaction possible in her favour, and in whose mouth butter wouldn’t melt. Well I don’t buy any of it, have never done so from the outset of this loathsome saga, and never will.

There are some things that are quintessentially English and so engrained in our national psyche that we instinctively respond to the conditioned reflex they trigger in us regardless of the circumstances in which we find ourselves or where in the world we physically are. Queuing is one such conditioned reflex of the English mindset, putting on our seatbelts when we enter a vehicle irrespective of whether we’re the passenger or driver of that vehicle is another, as is never leaving for a solitary moment under any circumstance whatsoever underage children and particularly babies, toddlers and under fives on their own and unsupervised.

In case of the last example apart from being something that all English people across the board sensibly and wholeheartedly subscribe to it’s also the law of the land with swingeing and to my mind appropriate and justified legal and social sanctions meted out to those that break the law. And so clear-cult are the legal and social requirements one must adhere to that the lame excuse of “oh I didn’t know” can never realistically or logically come into the equation. Flout the law even inadvertently and you can find yourself in jail, socially ostracized and have your children legally and possible forever depending on how serious the infraction was taken away from you by the social services and even adopted by another family. Bearing all this in mind only a total moron, the completely foolhardy or the endemically uncaring, callous or utterly self-centred would contemplate let alone go down that path.

Kate McCann who dishonestly likes to portray herself as the archetypal loving and caring mother would have known all this but her conceited mask of deception quickly gets blown away like useless trash subjected to the full force of a tropical hurricane when she calculatedly decided with her hen-pecked husband Gerry to selfishly at night go out, have a good time and make no provisions whatever for the care, supervision and safety of three extremely young kids literally left on their own to fend for themselves as well as cope with whatever contingencies they found themselves faced with. Now it’s not rocket science to speculate and deduce what the inherent dangers even for children much older could or would have been let alone for those of Madeleine and her younger siblings’ age placed in this invidious position, but did this matter in the least to Mother of the Century Kate McCann much more concerned about her own self-centred social gratification that night than parenting? Like hell it did!

Here’s my scenario of what happened that night in Portugal. Kate McCann the primary motivator in this macabre and asinine tale she’s ad nauseum and relentlessly been spinning too much of a cheapskate when it came to forking out for proper babysitting services for her children as any normal parent would in similar circumstances but nevertheless saw no need or any valid reason to cut back on the cost of her binge night out with friends was determined come what may that nothing would handicap or ruin her cherish night out, and that included Madeleine. The two younger kids could be lulled to sleep and that problem taken care of, Madeleine though was a much tougher proposition. She knew that her parents were going out and would be leaving here on her own with just her younger siblings to keep her company, not much solace for her if both siblings were fast asleep; and whether from a natural fear of knowing she was being deliberately left unsupervised and on her own in a strange and relatively unfamiliar hotel apartment at night and with both her parents absent, or a childlike and very understandable resentment intensely felt by a young child acutely aware of being discarded in this way Madeleine evidently was having none of it and feistily and rebelliously did what every kid who feels that he or she has unjustly been taken advantage of by their parents of all people do in such circumstances, they give vent to their feelings by playing up something rotten.

Now there’s not a parent on planet earth who hasn’t been faced at some time or other with a situation like this that literally drives the around the bend and where at the time they could quite happily have murdered the demanding and exasperating little sods as they watched with dismay and anger their wonted desires clash implacably with what from the perspective of an adult they see as the irresponsible and self-absorbed demands of their child or children; in other words they want to do something that they consider to be vitally important at the time but which their truculent offspring with their own pressing and just as important needs sees totally differently.

This can of course be most infuriating for the parent concerned who might tray all manner of means to pacify the child in question but if these fail must be matured enough to ultimately accept that whatever their personal yearnings might be their major priority and first responsibility without exception must be to that child, its well-being and its physical and emotional security. Of course if there are other adults around, for example grandparents, aunts or uncles, capable of or willing to step into the breech and ably assist with the problem that exists the harassed parent can at least console themselves that if they still consider it vital to carry on with their plans, temper tantrums notwithstanding their child will unquestionably be in safe hands, among people they know, love and trust , in an environment they’re familiar and feel comfortable with, and in the knowledge of all concerned that they’re safe, well cared for and protected. On holiday in Portugal the McCanns didn’t have this latter option but significantly in the absence of that it’s quite apparent that they couldn’t be bothered and therefore did nothing to create and alternative and constructive choice for their children.

In the meantime Madeleine continued to play up, a situation that decidedly got on Kate’s wick; and adamant that she wasn’t going to abandon her night out or have it remotely ruined by a cantankerous little brat mother at the end of her curt forbearance lashed out at her exasperating child with lethal consequences. At this point any normal mother fully cognisant of what she’d done would have panicked, dialled the emergency services frantically hoping that her daughter might somehow be resuscitated and with the arrival of the police as well explained to them that what occurred was an accident and how it came about; after all it was her child, her own flesh and blood, she’d just killed and whatever anger she may earlier have had and expressed towards this child would surely have been dissipated by her tragic loss and the most powerful of instincts known to all living creatures, that of a mother for her offspring.

But in raising the spectre of Kate McCann it would be utterly foolish to think that one was dealing with a normal mother or even a normal human being, for her personal response to the initial outburst that so cruelly robbed Madeleine of her young life and the train of events that Kate McCann then calculatedly ensured were put in place to deflect attention away from her culpability can in my view be honestly and sardonically referred to as the most cold-blooded, cynical, depraved and self-absorbed response to a human catastrophe that the human mind could conjecture.

Carrying on with her binge plans as if nothing untoward had happened that evening Kate McCann together with Gerry met up with her friends as she was always wont to and from reports I’ve received was the life and soul of the part. She even popped back to the apartment she and her family were staying in it’s been said a couple of times to check up on the kids she claims, reporting always on her return back to her friends with an equanimity that only a sick mind given the circumstances she was in could contrive that everything was in order and the kids were absolutely fine, allowing nothing in her demeanour or that of her husband Gerry who was on a tight leash to betray the fact that it was all a barefaced lie, a cynical charade that was being purposely played out to carefully lay the groundwork and hopefully create a conducive environment favourable to themselves but importantly one that would exculpate them from all blame which they have successfully managed to do, and far from things beings hunky-dory there was a murderess at large that along with her husband an accessory after the fact had earlier killed her oldest child Madeleine.

Only after the night’s amusement was over and propitious steps were taken with all the assiduousness of Apache Native Americans astutely concealing their tracks and whereabouts from the US army during the land grabs that saw the birth of American imperialism did the McCanns report their daughter Madeleine as missing. What followed is already in the public domain and well known so I shan’t waste time, energy and treasure going over old and dishonest ground. What I will say though is this. If child traffickers were responsible for abducting Madeleine why take her alone and not her siblings as well? If the abduction was to satisfy the fixated requirement of a childless unable to have children of their own, unable to adopt but nevertheless still desperate to possess a child they could call their own, then surely the two younger siblings of Madeleine would have been a much better bet than Madeleine herself since being younger and virtually babies themselves the memory recall of who exactly they were once they were physically away from Kate and Gerry and over a much shorter period of time would be totally non-existent, a situation that would undeniably be much more difficult in Madeleine case taking into account her age. So a much safer bet as I see it and one that made greater sense would have been to dispense with Madeleine altogether and carry off her siblings. Besides it’s a lot easier to pass off an illicit baby as your own than a young girl of Madeleine’s age and obviously intelligent who would constantly be whining about wanting her mum and drawing attention to the predicament she’s in. Not a clever move I would say.

There are obvious paedophiles that prey on very young and vulnerable children but empirical data available clearly show that such victims are either family members, the children of friends or colleagues or the close relations of financially strapped and marginalized families living in communities in places like Thailand, the Gambia, southern India and Kenya that welcome the money they get in exchange for putting their young children up for abuse by well-heeled British, European and other western paedophiles that fly in their countries to indulge their proclivities with immunity from corrupt local officials that disingenuously deny such activities occur, round on those who say otherwise accusing them of endeavouring to destroy the country’s tourist industry and blissfully continue as usual. This is the usual pattern as paedophiles for obvious reasons are secretive people that don’t or would they ever set up paedophile collectives where the likes of Madeleine McCann would be taken and groomed for a life of debauchery. And to think otherwise is not only illogical but is also a bloody stupid idea. So that’s another fanciful notion that can be firmly ruled out about where Madeleine has allegedly ended up.

Shortly after returning to the UK from Portugal one of the first things that Kate McCann did was to hire a PR consultant. Now these blood suckers don’t come cheap and the irony of what Kate did wasn’t lost on me that while she and Gerry between them couldn’t or didn’t want to find the money to hire a babysitter coasting considerably less in Portugal than in the UK and nowhere what a PR consultant costs and which would have precluded this unseemly mess form happening in the first place, here was Mrs McCann expending a king’s fortune to have her public image meticulously airbrushed by a PR consultant.

Why? Is it what grieving relatives who’ve tragically lost loved ones let alone deeply traumatized parents who’ve had to suffer and still do the excruciating agony of knowing that their children have been cruelly, permanently and inexcusably taken from them through the wanton acts of murder committed by persons they didn’t even know normally do? Of course not. Neville and Doreen Lawrence the parents of Stephen Lawrence didn’t resort to such odious tactics or felt any need to employ them even when the police that should have been concentrating on finding and apprehending Stephen’s racist killers were more fixated about whether or not Stephen belonged to a gang, expended their energies and resources in this futile exercise as he wasn’t, and are known to have actively conspired with Stephen’s killers even as he laid bleeding to death to ensure that justice for him wasn’t done.

http://www.politicoacademic.blogspot.com
maebee
maebee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 467
Warning :
Article from www.booksie.com Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Article from www.booksie.com Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Article from www.booksie.com Empty Re: Article from www.booksie.com

Post  Guest Thu 29 Dec - 9:16

Murder requires premeditation - and not just a flash of anger when at the end of one's tether: Methinks the ideas this person has are reasonably well founded, but poorly and far too stridently expressed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Thu 29 Dec - 9:54

The End Is Nigh wrote:Murder requires premeditation - and not just a flash of anger when at the end of one's tether: Methinks the ideas this person has are reasonably well founded, but poorly and far too stridently expressed.

There are examples TEIN - of where people have killed someone in a fit of temper and been convicted for murder. Look at the case of Joanne Yates and Tabak. I dont think premeditation is limited to proving someone pre-planned to kill someone but can include the intent at the time of the killing and previous act of violence against the victim.

Anyway I still go with the - terrible accident - thinking myself, thought that from very early days. Also I dont think this author gives GM enough credit in the scheming of things - his wider agenda etc - afterall he had far more to loose than a locum GP who had'nt been working much lately (except seemingly in a morgue Article from www.booksie.com 23324 )
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Warning :
Article from www.booksie.com Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Article from www.booksie.com Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Thu 29 Dec - 10:25

NoStone wrote:
The End Is Nigh wrote:Murder requires premeditation - and not just a flash of anger when at the end of one's tether: Methinks the ideas this person has are reasonably well founded, but poorly and far too stridently expressed.

There are examples TEIN - of where people have killed someone in a fit of temper and been convicted for murder. Look at the case of Joanne Yates and Tabak. I dont think premeditation is limited to proving someone pre-planned to kill someone but can include the intent at the time of the killing and previous act of violence against the victim.

Anyway I still go with the - terrible accident - thinking myself, thought that from very early days. Also I dont think this author gives GM enough credit in the scheming of things - his wider agenda etc - afterall he had far more to loose than a locum GP who had'nt been working much lately (except seemingly in a morgue Article from www.booksie.com 23324 )

" (except seemingly in a morgue )"

thats a good one Article from www.booksie.com 23324 Article from www.booksie.com 23324 Article from www.booksie.com 294124
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Thu 29 Dec - 10:32

dutchclogs wrote:[quote="NoStone

I dont think this author gives GM enough credit in the scheming of things - his wider agenda etc - afterall he had far more to loose than a locum GP who had'nt been working much lately (except seemingly in a morgue Article from www.booksie.com 23324 )

" (except seemingly in a morgue )"

thats a good one Article from www.booksie.com 23324 Article from www.booksie.com 23324 Article from www.booksie.com 294124 [/quote]

Article from www.booksie.com 23324 Dutchclogs - maybe that could be her new nickname for 2012 - MORTISHA!!! Article from www.booksie.com 23324

Last edited by NoStone on Thu 29 Dec - 10:34; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Pressed send before I had written anything Doh!)
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Thu 29 Dec - 10:39

The author waaaaay underestimates the slippery, sleazy, cunning, manipulative, bossy, lying, abominable Mr McG!
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 29 Dec - 10:40

Thanks maebee,
An interesting article but rather OTT.......this for starters is wrong;-

Shortly after returning to the UK from Portugal one of the first things
that Kate McCann did was to hire a PR consultant. Now these blood
suckers don’t come cheap and the irony of what Kate did wasn’t lost on
me that while she and Gerry between them couldn’t or didn’t want to find
the money to hire a babysitter coasting considerably less in Portugal
than in the UK and nowhere what a PR consultant costs and which would
have precluded this unseemly mess form happening in the first place,
here was Mrs McCann expending a king’s fortune to have her public image
meticulously airbrushed by a PR consultant."

I don"t believe the Murder theory but do believe Madeleiene died accidentally and if we knew where she was buried the case would have been solved.
Neither do I believe that Gerry is henpecked , Kate says in her diary that he was not very helpful so I do believe the theory that she was determined
not to be a doormat and stay in every night, and as Gerry famously said "It was our holiday too." You have to wonder why they took their children on
Holiday, they only saw them lunchtime and a couple of hours in the evening and did not even have the presence of mind to take a baby monitor. I"m
sure Kate"s Parents would have come to Rothley for a week to look after the children.

On reflection, the article is libellous and let"s hope the McCann spies do not see it.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 29 Dec - 10:53

NoStone wrote:

I agree, NoStone. Suppose a burglar is disturbed in the act of committing the crime, the resident walks in and recognises the burglar, who then decides to kill the resident. A decision to kill makes the act murder.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 29 Dec - 13:03

We assume their was sedation .....we can only 'assume' that as we don't want to think the 'unthinkable' so assuming that Madeleine was sedated and fell behind the sofa and met her fate is better than thinking about anything else.

What if she was not sedated .....then what?

No way could she have met her fate on that night....not enough time to do cleaning.

Some people say it was a badly told story because they only had time to to quickly cover up and there stories didn't match up.

Even if she had met her fate 3 or 4 days before it STILL would off been a badly told story because that's what it was...a story, a lie....and we all know that lies are not facts and are hard to remember.

I'm not saying she was intentionally killed as accidents do happen and people lash out due to intense stress but if she was not sedated then her body was hidden for another reason and I'm not saying paedophillia either.

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Thu 29 Dec - 13:11

kitti wrote:We assume their was sedation .....we can only 'assume' that as we don't want to think the 'unthinkable' so assuming that Madeleine was sedated and fell behind the sofa and met her fate is better than thinking about anything else.

What if she was not sedated .....then what?

No way could she have met her fate on that night....not enough time to do cleaning.

Some people say it was a badly told story because they only had time to to quickly cover up and there stories didn't match up.

Even if she had met her fate 3 or 4 days before it STILL would off been a badly told story because that's what it was...a story, a lie....and we all know that lies are not facts and are hard to remember.

I'm not saying she was intentionally killed as accidents do happen and people lash out due to intense stress but if she was not sedated then her body was hidden for another reason and I'm not saying paedophillia either.

The only things I feel certain of is that the Mc's are a pair of cunning liars, and the blood and cadaver dogs are not!!!

Last edited by pennylane on Thu 29 Dec - 13:26; edited 1 time in total
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 29 Dec - 13:22

I take no issue with the responses and agree that the pre-meditation can be almost "on the spot" as it were - I would have worded it better had I not been on the verge of being dragged out to the dreaded "Sales".

Nevertheless, I don't believe Madeleine was murdered - but was the victim of a misadventure arising from abandonment and sedation. At the end of the day, the result is the same, sadly, even though (if that hypothesis were proved), it would be Manslaughter (as described by UK Law).

BTW, I often use the word "accident" out of force of habit - but "misadventure" is more accurate as the outcome is foreseeable. Not necessarily the exact and precise sequence of events, but the general principle that harm was likely to arise.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Thu 29 Dec - 13:28

The End Is Nigh wrote:I take no issue with the responses and agree that the pre-meditation can be almost "on the spot" as it were - I would have worded it better had I not been on the verge of being dragged out to the dreaded "Sales".

Nevertheless, I don't believe Madeleine was murdered - but was the victim of a misadventure arising from abandonment and sedation. At the end of the day, the result is the same, sadly, even though (if that hypothesis were proved), it would be Manslaughter (as described by UK Law).

BTW, I often use the word "accident" out of force of habit - but "misadventure" is more accurate as the outcome is foreseeable. Not necessarily the exact and precise sequence of events, but the general principle that harm was likely to arise.

Great post TEIN, and I agree totally! Article from www.booksie.com 944533
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 29 Dec - 13:29

Actually I think that the Booksie article might be very close to the mark indeed, and it will be very interesting to see how long it lasts....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 29 Dec - 13:35

Iris wrote:Actually I think that the Booksie article might be very close to the mark indeed, and it will be very interesting to see how long it lasts....

Yes Iris I said that, it is libellous for starters to accuse someone of murder.!!!
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 29 Dec - 13:44

Panda wrote:
Iris wrote:Actually I think that the Booksie article might be very close to the mark indeed, and it will be very interesting to see how long it lasts....

Yes Iris I said that, it is libellous for starters to accuse someone of murder.!!!

Only if untrue ................

(Which it almost certainly is!)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 29 Dec - 14:01

Libellous if you can't prove it....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  blossom45 Thu 29 Dec - 14:02

Article from www.booksie.com 306321 good afternoon all,
i just clicked the above link,
to my surprise...the article is no longer there.
blossom45
blossom45
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 922
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 29 Dec - 14:06

blossom45 wrote: Article from www.booksie.com 306321 good afternoon all,
i just clicked the above link,
to my surprise...the article is no longer there.

The link appears to be broken.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  blossom45 Thu 29 Dec - 14:09

hi anna,
i wonder why!
blossom45
blossom45
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 922
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 29 Dec - 14:11

blossom45 wrote:hi anna,
i wonder why!

Mmm! I've done a search on the site and can't find that article.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 29 Dec - 14:12

Try this -

http://www.booksie.com/editorial_and_opinion/article/firstcollymore/bury-this-mccann-crap-along-with-madeleine#.TvuJ6_2wlWo.blogger

I think it is perfectly possible that Kate was "admonishing" Madeleine, and it got out of hand. However anyone who could subsequently behave like that, and carry off a cover up of that magnitude, must be as cold as ice and hard as a big bag of nails. Does that sound like Kate?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 29 Dec - 14:26

Iris wrote:Try this -

http://www.booksie.com/editorial_and_opinion/article/firstcollymore/bury-this-mccann-crap-along-with-madeleine#.TvuJ6_2wlWo.blogger

I think it is perfectly possible that Kate was "admonishing" Madeleine, and it got out of hand. However anyone who could subsequently behave like that, and carry off a cover up of that magnitude, must be as cold as ice and hard as a big bag of nails. Does that sound like Kate?

Thanks Iris. The relevant part starts about half-way down.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Thu 29 Dec - 15:47

Iris wrote:Try this -

Yup.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Christine Thu 29 Dec - 16:12

The link at the bottom still works.
http://www.politicoacademic.blogspot.com.

Better click on the original link in the article on first page, this one is a blog without access again.
Christine
Christine
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 972
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Fri 30 Dec - 1:41

There is also the possibility that will we will see more of these articles appearing and then disappearing. A sort of " flying blogger" but they will have to run the risk if they write as this author has done.

I have my own personal opinion of what happened - I do think it was a 'spur of the moment' thing.
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next