Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Textusa Is Giving Up On The Maddie Affair

2 posters

Go down

Textusa Is Giving Up On The Maddie Affair Empty Textusa Is Giving Up On The Maddie Affair

Post  Angelique Wed 4 Jan - 9:45

http://textusa.blogspot.com/2012/01/textusa-is-giving-up-on-maddie-affair.html

I am not at all sure I understand what Textusa means. I never assumed that we would ever know the "full Truth" about the disappearance of Madeleine. Protection will always be given to certain people. Hence the 'D' Notices etc.

I accept that some members just don't understand and/or follow Textusa's thinking but I hope this does not mean she is giving up entirely on Madeleine.
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :
Textusa Is Giving Up On The Maddie Affair Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Textusa Is Giving Up On The Maddie Affair Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Textusa Is Giving Up On The Maddie Affair Empty Re: Textusa Is Giving Up On The Maddie Affair

Post  Guest Wed 4 Jan - 10:04

It's a very cleverly worded piece and, far from being the end, if one reads it carefully right through, it suggests to me that it is beyond doubt that Madeleine died and there is little more that can be done other than to re-invent the wheel regarding the episodes surrounding that particular event.

Instead, I get the impression that the most important issue now is the reality behind the "holiday" and the reasons why the whole thing has been suppressed, using the Madeleine affair as a convenient focus.

A change of direction, that's all.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Textusa Is Giving Up On The Maddie Affair Empty Re: Textusa Is Giving Up On The Maddie Affair

Post  Autumn Wed 4 Jan - 13:16

The End Is Nigh wrote:It's a very cleverly worded piece and, far from being the end, if one reads it carefully right through, it suggests to me that it is beyond doubt that Madeleine died and there is little more that can be done other than to re-invent the wheel regarding the episodes surrounding that particular event.

Instead, I get the impression that the most important issue now is the reality behind the "holiday" and the reasons why the whole thing has been suppressed, using the Madeleine affair as a convenient focus.

A change of direction, that's all.

Yes thats how it comes over to me too.

"Evidently, what the group, and by group we don’t mean only the “T9”, was in PdL for, and what were the circumstances and involvements that really surrounded the hours, days, weeks, months and years that followed the moment Maddie died, are NOT to be included in the said staging, if it does happen."

From the above, I take it to mean that as from now, the focus will be on the reason WHY the group, including others aswell as the Tapas 9, were in PDL that week.

Stu commented
su said :Jan 4, 2012 5:30:00 AM
Ah dear Textusa.

There is something much bigger than the guilt of the guilty.
Something so putrid and disgusting that the British had no choice but to do everything to stop it coming to light.

Welcome back after the break.
Let us continue on the path of the truth.
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 787
Warning :
Textusa Is Giving Up On The Maddie Affair Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Textusa Is Giving Up On The Maddie Affair Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Wed 4 Jan - 15:18

TIEN and Autumn

Your posts are very helpful - I thought for a moment Textusa was withdrawing.
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 4 Jan - 15:27

Angelique wrote:TIEN and Autumn

Your posts are very helpful - I thought for a moment Textusa was withdrawing.

Perhaps that's what he wants the black hats to believe ........... their general level of comprehension seems limited to seeing (and believing!) headlines without bothering to read the small print or to think for themselves Textusa Is Giving Up On The Maddie Affair 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down