Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PR campaign to the Portuguese on twitter

+3
gillyspot
AnnaEsse
Annabel
7 posters

Go down

PR campaign to  the Portuguese on twitter Empty PR campaign to the Portuguese on twitter

Post  Annabel Thu 12 Jan - 9:52

Last edited by Annabel on Thu 12 Jan - 11:29; edited 1 time in total
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :
PR campaign to  the Portuguese on twitter Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100PR campaign to  the Portuguese on twitter Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

PR campaign to  the Portuguese on twitter Empty Re: PR campaign to the Portuguese on twitter

Post  kitti Thu 12 Jan - 10:06

There wasting there time.......it will be like ripping the posters up which they did previously.....it won't work.

They disbelieved them from day one.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
PR campaign to  the Portuguese on twitter Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100PR campaign to  the Portuguese on twitter Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

PR campaign to  the Portuguese on twitter Empty Re: PR campaign to the Portuguese on twitter

Post  Guest Thu 12 Jan - 10:14

............. whenever Day 1 actually was!

The Portuguese responded as any normal compassionate people would do and contributed much in the way of searching, but rather quickly got the scent of duplicity. Good for them.

It took me a few days to realise nothing added up, but then I'm a nutter.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 12 Jan - 10:22

The End Is Nigh wrote:............. whenever Day 1 actually was!

The Portuguese responded as any normal compassionate people would do and contributed much in the way of searching, but rather quickly got the scent of duplicity. Good for them.

It took me a few days to realise nothing added up, but then I'm a nutter.

There were residents of Praia da Luz who took a week off work to search for Madeleine, while her parents went jogging.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Thu 12 Jan - 16:46

A large number of staff were laid off after Madeleine's disappearance as the OC wasn't the place to take your children any more. I have read several articles interviewing disgruntled staff who stayed up all night searching and looked for days but saw the McCanns playing tennis, jogging or even sitting by the pool. Then they lost their jobs.

I notice that the followers are mainly UK based at the moment - Bren being one of them of course PR campaign to  the Portuguese on twitter 25346
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 12 Jan - 17:28

But gilly, it makes it look good doesn't it....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Thu 12 Jan - 18:15

But I thought Lift Consulting were hired to make them popular in Portugal?
Wasn't that around a couple of years back?
So why are they doing this Twitter campaign now?
Didn't Lift Consulting do the business for them?
There's a surprise.

Ah well, another shed-load of other people's money down the drain ...
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Fri 13 Jan - 15:23

I wonder why the most part of the people on there are totally illiterate?
"Madleinne is in me hart" etc
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Fri 13 Jan - 15:58

fred wrote:I wonder why the most part of the people on there are totally illiterate?
"Madleinne is in me hart" etc

Wow I'm sooooo... impressed people! A Twitter campaign! They are sooooo... amazing:) I bet the Portuguese feel really honoured to be a part of all this, especially as it's all in English. Obviously with the Fund erm sorry, Foundation funds dwindling, the scale of activities has to dwindle as well – sooooo... no actual search as such, but then they did their actual search at around 6 am May 4 2007 before their first press conference and start of their busy schedule of world activities, jogging etc. didn't they? Sooooo, I suppose it would be unfair to expect them to do more at this stage. Nonetheless, I used to think that they did nothing these days apart from libel suits and court appearances. Gosh I'm sooooo... impressed! Whatever will they come up with next?
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down