Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A TENSE SITUATION/Dr Roberts

+14
Karen
Annabel
the slave
Wintabells
pennylane
Panda
HiDeHo
Lillyofthevalley
Angelina
jinvta
frencheuropean
tanszi
Loopdaloop
T4two
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A TENSE SITUATION/Dr Roberts - Page 3 Empty Re: A TENSE SITUATION/Dr Roberts

Post  Panda Sun 22 Jan - 17:42

pennylane wrote:
Panda wrote:
pennylane wrote:
Panda wrote:
pennylane wrote:But to me looks like the kiosk photo was taken after Madeleine disappeared. Isn't Kate and Gerry wearing the yellow wrist bands/wrist ribbons, and Kate's got the coloured ribbons in her hair?

Hi Pennylane......well spotted.!!! The children in the Kiosk are not the Twins, maybe some other Relatives?

I believe that is the twins though Panda. It's definitely Amelie, imho, right down to the cute little lump on her upper lip. I think children's sizes can be deceptive in photographs, and can vary according to angle taken etc, and the hair colour can look lighter and darker, according to the lighting.

I give up. A TENSE SITUATION/Dr Roberts - Page 3 294124

I won't let you Panda! A TENSE SITUATION/Dr Roberts - Page 3 23324

Seriously though, I really do believe this is what it says on the jar! A TENSE SITUATION/Dr Roberts - Page 3 944533

I'm half watching the skiing and cooking dinner so wukk catch up later,x
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
A TENSE SITUATION/Dr Roberts - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A TENSE SITUATION/Dr Roberts - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Sun 22 Jan - 17:44

Panda wrote:
pennylane wrote:
Panda wrote:
pennylane wrote:
Panda wrote:

Hi Pennylane......well spotted.!!! The children in the Kiosk are not the Twins, maybe some other Relatives?

I believe that is the twins though Panda. It's definitely Amelie, imho, right down to the cute little lump on her upper lip. I think children's sizes can be deceptive in photographs, and can vary according to angle taken etc, and the hair colour can look lighter and darker, according to the lighting.

I give up. A TENSE SITUATION/Dr Roberts - Page 3 294124

I won't let you Panda! A TENSE SITUATION/Dr Roberts - Page 3 23324

Seriously though, I really do believe this is what it says on the jar! A TENSE SITUATION/Dr Roberts - Page 3 944533

I'm half watching the skiing and cooking dinner so wukk catch up later,x

I'm cooking dinner too. A TENSE SITUATION/Dr Roberts - Page 3 183280 See ya later xx
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :
A TENSE SITUATION/Dr Roberts - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A TENSE SITUATION/Dr Roberts - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Sun 22 Jan - 17:51

It looks like the twins in the kiosk photo to me. Certainly Amelie, and Sean looks a bit different, but his hair could appear to have a reddish hue due to the reflection of the wood of the roof above, plus it's been pushed back away from his forehead, which isn't his usual style. Eyebrows, ears, the set of his mouth.... all look very similar to other photos of him.

The parents' smiles are inexplicable. I'm not saying that people who've 'lost' their children never smile again, but I can't imagine what would make them joyously laugh their heads off weeks later, as the McCs appear to be doing here.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

A TENSE SITUATION/Dr Roberts - Page 3 Empty Confusing photos again

Post  Guest Sun 22 Jan - 18:36

Here's a photo of the twins at the end of May 2007 - not full face of Amelie though - and I do now concede that they are the children in the kiosk.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/press/1may7/SKY_31_5_07.htm

I hope that the link will work later but it isn't now. The photo is in the Gerry & Kate McCann photos section of Pamalam's site.

P.S. The whole of Pamalam's site now seems to be down which I hope is only temporary.

Last edited by Not Born Yesterday on Sun 22 Jan - 18:56; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sentence added)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Sun 22 Jan - 18:52

Wintabells wrote:It looks like the twins in the kiosk photo to me. Certainly Amelie, and Sean looks a bit different, but his hair could appear to have a reddish hue due to the reflection of the wood of the roof above, plus it's been pushed back away from his forehead, which isn't his usual style. Eyebrows, ears, the set of his mouth.... all look very similar to other photos of him.

The parents' smiles are inexplicable. I'm not saying that people who've 'lost' their children never smile again, but I can't imagine what would make them joyously laugh their heads off weeks later, as the McCs appear to be doing here.

Yes, the time when it was taken is just after their ignominious (what a word!) return to Rothley. Considering that the photograph of the two of them smiling broadly in Amsterdam had to be officially 'forbidden' to the press, that's a bit rich.

Yes, I'm conceding defeat, those are the twins, not least because poor little Sean has exactly Kate's ears as did Maddie.
But I'm sticking with the Donegal paste jobs, clear as day to me.

I think they're so happy because so far they've got away with it. And perhaps the whole thing is a Punch and Judy show.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 22 Jan - 18:59

tigger wrote:
Wintabells wrote:It looks like the twins in the kiosk photo to me. Certainly Amelie, and Sean looks a bit different, but his hair could appear to have a reddish hue due to the reflection of the wood of the roof above, plus it's been pushed back away from his forehead, which isn't his usual style. Eyebrows, ears, the set of his mouth.... all look very similar to other photos of him.

Yes, the time when it was taken is just after their ignominious (what a word!) return to Rothley. Considering that the photograph of the two of them smiling broadly in Amsterdam had to be officially 'forbidden' to the press, that's a bit rich.

Yes, I'm conceding defeat, those are the twins, not least because poor little Sean has exactly Kate's ears as did Maddie.
But I'm sticking with the Donegal paste jobs, clear as day to me.

I think they're so happy because so far they've got away with it. And perhaps the whole thing is a Punch and Judy show.

I thought that photo in the kiosk was from a visit to the zoo in Portugal.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 22 Jan - 19:07

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Tigger - here's a link to a Daily Mail story which has the photo in the kiosk. I was under the impression that it was taken in PDL but according to this story anyway it was actually taken locally to the McCanns' home.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/press/5sep7/MAIL2-13-09-07.htm

The photo underneath that one with Kate and Amelie is interesting. It's presumably taken within a day of the other one but check out Amelie's hair - it looks much lighter and is long enough to be in bunches!

That's what I thought too AnnaEsse but not according to the Daily Mail. Of course that doesn't mean that it's true!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 22 Jan - 19:11

Not Born Yesterday wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:Tigger - here's a link to a Daily Mail story which has the photo in the kiosk. I was under the impression that it was taken in PDL but according to this story anyway it was actually taken locally to the McCanns' home.

The photo underneath that one with Kate and Amelie is interesting. It's presumably taken within a day of the other one but check out Amelie's hair - it looks much lighter and is long enough to be in bunches!

That's what I thought too AnnaEsse but not according to the Daily Mail. Of course that doesn't mean that it's true!

I'm pretty sure that photo was taken on the same day as the one of Kate and Gerry pushing the twins in those toy cars at the zoo.

ETA: I can't find that image of Kate and Gerry pushing the twins in those toy cars. If someone else could, we could compare the clothes the twins are wearing.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Sun 22 Jan - 19:27

AnnaEsse wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:

I'm pretty sure that photo was taken on the same day as the one of Kate and Gerry pushing the twins in those toy cars at the zoo.

ETA: I can't find that image of Kate and Gerry pushing the twins in those toy cars. If someone else could, we could compare the clothes the twins are wearing.

Perhaps these photographs (I was sure because of the date they must be UK) were to have a 'happy family' photo opportunity for the press. Makes sense after the near miss in Portugal. Perhaps the little video of Kate playing with the twins in the kitchen is from the same day.
Watch her play with children, she hasn't got a clue!
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  the slave Sun 22 Jan - 19:29

How did this thread become about Sean?
This thread is about Dr.Roberts' wonderful piece of linguistic analysis.
Can discussion of the other children in this tragic saga please be kept out of this unless directly to do with the known files?
And can we please stay on the fascinating topic of what our use of words indicates.?
The title of the piece is informative in itself.
Tense... as in past or present or future.
All these little 'tells' are like 'body language'. And the beauty of them is.... they're in print.
It's
the slave
the slave
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 280
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Sun 22 Jan - 20:28

A TENSE SITUATION/Dr Roberts - Page 3 Photoshootfamilyday26may7
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Sun 22 Jan - 21:14

Very interesting read - however I really need to comment on Princess Kate and her grammer - Its PJ and I its Gerry and I its fiona and I not - ME!! - for a Doctor I am flabbergasted! (for the proof readers even worse!!) - having said that both the Queen and Prince William made the same mistake - the queen in her Christmas speech and William in Canada!

Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 22 Jan - 22:07

Annabel wrote:A TENSE SITUATION/Dr Roberts - Page 3 Photoshootfamilyday26may7

Thanks Annabel. Not the same clothes, but I still reckon that photo was somewhere in Portugal!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 22 Jan - 22:09

DIDN'T THEY VISIT A ZOO NEAR BARAO ST MICHAEL OR WHATEVER IT'S ACTUAL NAME?
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 23 Jan - 7:24

Didn't mr amaral state that he wanted to see what how the mccanns acted in an everyday situation and it was in portugal.

He did remark about it at one time.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Wed 25 Jan - 11:53

http://www.zimbio.com/Madeleine+McCann/articles/zDe_zpZJ_OM/Madeleine+McCann+twins+Sean+Amelie+receive

I just found a long post with the kiosk photo - the article is one I'd been looking for! By our very own AnnaEsse.
Sorry about the off topic, but we've all so far beyond and the discussion evolved into the kiosk photo etc.

I'm really surprised that they had all these happy family shots taken, isn't Sean big! Was this before their hair was cut very short, so that no traces of Calpol would be found when it was finally tested months later?
Surely must be later, when their hair had grown back? So late July? August?
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3