Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gerry - Mr Popularity

+14
jd16
margaret
AnnaEsse
tigger
interested
Bobsy
Badboy
NoStone
almostgothic
malena stool
amber
fred
Oldartform
T4two
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Gerry -  Mr Popularity - Page 2 Empty Re: Gerry - Mr Popularity

Post  margaret Tue 31 Jan - 9:25

[quote="Bobsy"

In all honesty I wouldn't want to be a patient of his after reading all that I have from the files.[/quote]

Can you seriously imagine needing some life saving heart treatment and being sent to Gerry McCann?? Gerry -  Mr Popularity - Page 2 234512

I wouldn't trust him with my life, he couldn't even look after his toddlers.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
Gerry -  Mr Popularity - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Gerry -  Mr Popularity - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Tue 31 Jan - 9:27

I wouldn't trust him with my life, he couldn't even look after his toddlers

Gerry -  Mr Popularity - Page 2 944533 Nothing much more to add to this truth! Sums him up perfectly
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :
Gerry -  Mr Popularity - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Gerry -  Mr Popularity - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Tue 31 Jan - 13:22

Christina wrote:I do worry you've made the receptionist a bit easy to identify here, especially if someone works there.. Couldn't you change it to staff member or something? Probably too late now.

How have I made it easy? I haven't mentioned names or the practice they work in. There are many dentists here who speak English in fact they all do. There are quite a few English dentists here.
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Gerry -  Mr Popularity - Page 2 Empty Madeleine's Father Cheered By Police

Post  Autumn Tue 31 Jan - 13:43

Popular with some it seems - read this and weep.

Madeleine's Father Cheered By Police

The father of missing Madeleine McCann has received a standing ovation at an awards ceremony for Britain's bravest police officers.

Gerry McCann thanked officers for their help in the search for his four-year-old daughter and urged them not to give up the hunt.
He wipedaway tears after a poignant video of his daughter was shown at the Police Bravery Awards at the Dorchester Hotel in London.
He said he and his wife Kate were now fully aware of the police's "sterling work".
Madeleine was snatched from her bed as she slept in the Portuguese resort of Praia da Luz on May 3.
Mr McCann told his audience: "Over the past 10 weeks Kate and I have been reminded of what a wonderful job you do.
"The role of our forces is often not appreciated until you really need their help.
"Kate and I would like to thank all of the police officers in the UK that were involved in the operation to find Madeleine for their sterling work."
He also praised the Portuguese police and other forces in countries where Madeleine has supposedly been sighted for their "commitment and co-operation".
Mr McCann said: "It's been 70 days since Madeleine was snatched from her bed as she slept. Each of those 70 days has been unbearable for her family. No child should be separated from its family in such a way."
He once again praised the "support and kind words" he and his family have received from members of the public, adding: "We will not give up and we will not stop searching for her."

http://news.sky.com/home/madeleine/article/1275024
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 787
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Christina Tue 31 Jan - 15:08

Hi Keela

You know what, I feel like an idiot now?! I just re-read your original post and realise I've misunderstood completely. I thought you meant the receptionist worked at Glenfield!

Must read twice in future! Sorry and thanks for replying.

Interesting post though and I hope it's true, too. People (apart from me!) aren't stupid - thank God.

Christina
Christina
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 56
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Tue 31 Jan - 15:37

Christina wrote:Hi Keela

You know what, I feel like an idiot now?! I just re-read your original post and realise I've misunderstood completely. I thought you meant the receptionist worked at Glenfield!

Must read twice in future! Sorry and thanks for replying.

Interesting post though and I hope it's true, too. People (apart from me!) aren't stupid - thank God.

No worries!It's true believe me. I want to find out what they know now!
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Christina Tue 31 Jan - 15:54

Hey again - Now that WOULD be even more interesting!

Good luck with it and thanks for the info :-)

Christina
Christina
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 56
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Tue 31 Jan - 20:00

jd16 wrote:
I wouldn't trust him with my life, he couldn't even look after his toddlers

Gerry -  Mr Popularity - Page 2 944533 Nothing much more to add to this truth! Sums him up perfectly

Phew, had to have a double take on the word Life!
I thought it was Wife LOL
A new meaning! Gerry -  Mr Popularity - Page 2 294124
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2