Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Exeter, Cheshire Connections and other Coincidences

+11
tigger
marxman
Sara_Rose_
Autumn
Oldartform
AnnaEsse
HiDeHo
Lillyofthevalley
Keela
mara thon
kitti
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Exeter, Cheshire Connections and other Coincidences - Page 2 Empty Re: The Exeter, Cheshire Connections and other Coincidences

Post  Oldartform Mon 27 Feb - 11:17

HiDeHo wrote:Here's a Glossary of Characters from The Sargeants (Blackwatch?)

(NOTE: I saved lots of info from the early days..to find something just Google the keywords and add 'madeleine' and 'aimoo')

The McCann Lobby: Who's Outside The Box? A Glossary of Characters
http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/Individual-Topics/Who-s-Outside-The-Box-A-Glossary-of-Characters-The-Sargeants-Inn-1-922148.html

The Exeter, Cheshire Connections and other Coincidences - Page 2 29204 Thanks HiDeHo and welldone for saving it. The Exeter, Cheshire Connections and other Coincidences - Page 2 307691
Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :
The Exeter, Cheshire Connections and other Coincidences - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Exeter, Cheshire Connections and other Coincidences - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

The Exeter, Cheshire Connections and other Coincidences - Page 2 Empty Re: The Exeter, Cheshire Connections and other Coincidences

Post  Sara_Rose_ Mon 27 Feb - 14:53

Autumn wrote:Mari Olli Pollard (45) - retired Social Worker and Raymond Pollard allege they have seen Madeleine in Morocco. They were on holiday there. They claimed they only knew about the abduction upon their return to Spain and immediately realised the significance of what they had seen. They do not tell Police they are from Leicester and have moved only recently to Spain.

2. Raymond Pollard and Mari Olli lived in Groby, Leicestershire - about 7 minutes drive from the McCanns in Rothley. They now live near Malaga in Spain.

3. Raymond Pollard seems to have run as Lib Dem candidate for Leicester County Council (2004/05). His brother is currently a Lib Dem MP as is similarly working for Leicester Council.

4. A director of the Find Madeleine Fund is said to be be involved on Leicester Council.

5. The Police allege that Raymond Pollard or Mari Olli Pollard DID NOT tell them that Raymond Pollard already knew Gerry's brother.

6. The Pollards did not tell the Poilce that they were originally from Groby, In Leicester so near to the McCanns in Rothley (The Hospital Gerry works at is called Glenfield Hospital and it is on Groby Road - very close to the Groby area).

http://www.cherigriffiths.com/phpbb3/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=526&start=975

Well Fancy That!

Very interesting Autumn, thank you for posting this info.

Concerning number 4 on that list, do we happen to know which Director is said to be involved with Leicestershire council? I do know 'retired accountant' Michael Linnett (from Leicestershire) is a much more poweful/well connected individual than what we've been lead to believe.
Sara_Rose_
Sara_Rose_
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 56
Warning :
The Exeter, Cheshire Connections and other Coincidences - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Exeter, Cheshire Connections and other Coincidences - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Mon 27 Feb - 15:04

This is a Plymouth connection: close enough I hope!

Yvonne Martin - the social worker who recognized David Payne from somewhere worked in health and social care in Plymouth.
Dr. Gaspar also worked there for a time. Don't know whether it was both.

Both have a connection with DP (and child abuse allegedly).

Here is the link: http://aangirfan.blogspot.com/2009/06/grenade.html
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Mon 27 Feb - 15:57

Sara_Rose_ wrote:
Autumn wrote:Mari Olli Pollard (45) - retired Social Worker and Raymond Pollard allege they have seen Madeleine in Morocco. They were on holiday there. They claimed they only knew about the abduction upon their return to Spain and immediately realised the significance of what they had seen. They do not tell Police they are from Leicester and have moved only recently to Spain.

2. Raymond Pollard and Mari Olli lived in Groby, Leicestershire - about 7 minutes drive from the McCanns in Rothley. They now live near Malaga in Spain.

3. Raymond Pollard seems to have run as Lib Dem candidate for Leicester County Council (2004/05). His brother is currently a Lib Dem MP as is similarly working for Leicester Council.

4. A director of the Find Madeleine Fund is said to be be involved on Leicester Council.

5. The Police allege that Raymond Pollard or Mari Olli Pollard DID NOT tell them that Raymond Pollard already knew Gerry's brother.

6. The Pollards did not tell the Poilce that they were originally from Groby, In Leicester so near to the McCanns in Rothley (The Hospital Gerry works at is called Glenfield Hospital and it is on Groby Road - very close to the Groby area).

Well Fancy That!

Concerning number 4 on that list, do we happen to know which Director is said to be involved with Leicestershire council? I do know 'retired accountant' Michael Linnett (from Leicestershire) is a much more poweful/well connected individual than what we've been lead to believe.

And his wife is extremely well off too The Exeter, Cheshire Connections and other Coincidences - Page 2 182123

Michael Linnett is married to Irish born Freddie Linnett (nee Winifred Murphy), an extremely wealthy woman. It's reported (source bottom of post) that at the time of her inheritance she was the richest woman in the country behind the Queen. She's apparently now worth £450m

Mr Linnett is a member of a group of Catholic "Freemasons" known as the Catenians "which is thought to include top-ranking police officers and judges, using their influence to pervert the course of justice." Who else is a member of this secret society?

http://www.faithinfamilies.org/pdf/CCS%20AR%202008.pdf
http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/P35ATCsP3.pdf http://icin.org.uk/Library/Catena/HTML/PDF/021213AroundtheCircles.pdf

Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 787
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara_Rose_ Mon 27 Feb - 16:20

Autumn wrote:
Sara_Rose_ wrote:

Well Fancy That!

And his wife is extremely well off too The Exeter, Cheshire Connections and other Coincidences - Page 2 182123

Michael Linnett is married to Irish born Freddie Linnett (nee Winifred Murphy), an extremely wealthy woman
. It's reported (source bottom of post) that at the time of her inheritance she was the richest woman in the country behind the Queen. She's apparently now worth £450m

Mr Linnett is a member of a group of Catholic "Freemasons" known as the Catenians "which is thought to include top-ranking police officers and judges, using their influence to pervert the course of justice." Who else is a member of this secret society?

http://www.faithinfamilies.org/pdf/CCS%20AR%202008.pdf
http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/P35ATCsP3.pdf http://icin.org.uk/Library/Catena/HTML/PDF/021213AroundtheCircles.pdf

Ideed. It's also worth taking a look of the portfolio of CBS Group (charles street buildings), Freddie Linnett's company. I think these people are by far the most wealthiest & well connected of all those involved with the Find Madeleine Fund.

http://csbgroup.co.uk/index.php?page=portfolio

Sara_Rose_
Sara_Rose_
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 56
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Mon 27 Feb - 16:35

Not Born Yesterday wrote:It is possible that the McCanns apparently everywhere is indeed a coincidence as it is a very common name in Liverpool and parts of Scotland and Ireland.

Ruth is the widow of Michael McCann who died in 2006 and I think he came from somewhere in the west country originally - but not Exeter!

Hi NBY, I take your point, and that indeed would
be a coincidence if they rented a property in the
UK or Ireland, But when they go outside the common
surname zone and rent in Portugal, I tend to
gravitate towards 'more' than a coincidence.
Why did the Paynes or other Tapas chums not
rent 5a? Why McCanns in a McCann owned dwelling?
Worth a tought...
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Mon 27 Feb - 17:04

tigger wrote:This is a Plymouth connection: close enough I hope!

Yvonne Martin - the social worker who recognized David Payne from somewhere worked in health and social care in Plymouth.

THE SALLY EVELEIGH WHO'S INVOLVED WITH A CHRISTIAN CHARITY IS NOT THE SAME SALLY EVELEIGH IN BURGAU.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Mon 27 Feb - 18:57

Badboy wrote:
tigger wrote:This is a Plymouth connection: close enough I hope!

THE SALLY EVELEIGH WHO'S INVOLVED WITH A CHRISTIAN CHARITY IS NOT THE SAME SALLY EVELEIGH IN BURGAU.

Thanks, Badboy, I don't agree with all of the blog, but it does have a few useful bits of information. It's good to find out as much as possible about the 'surrounding' people/family/friends etc. But I'm sticking very firmly with as few players as possible. Certainly to start with - what with their own stories adapting as they went along, the necessary confusion was achieved.
So basically I'm saying: two people, the parents, the victim, who else? For me certainly Murat with his contacts.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Tue 20 Mar - 22:47

THE TURREVILLES(SP?) APPEAR TO HAVE COME FROM CONGLETON.CHESHIRE.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Wed 21 Mar - 17:23

Badboy wrote:THE TURREVILLES(SP?) APPEAR TO HAVE COME FROM CONGLETON.CHESHIRE.

Who???
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 21 Mar - 17:25

Yes I don't recall anything like that name in connection to the case either.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Wed 21 Mar - 17:41

There are indeed many coincidences, many of them will be just that, coincidences, others may be worth exploring in more detail.

I am thinking that a pure coincidence is that there are two Brian Kennedys, and the McCanns renting an apartment from a McCann, as already mentioned by others.

Other coincidences I am not so convinced about, such as Murat and Gerry McCann both belonging to political parties, albeit not the same ones, but it is quite conveivable that their paths have crossed.

And I believe the Exeter connection is worth exploring. The McCanns have voiced very strongly that there is a paedophile ring involved. Well, could this ring be to do with Exeter? It is indeed strange that so many people from the same vicinity should, all at once, have converged on PDL.

It reminds me of Murder on the Orient Express, which is the story of an abducted toddler who was found murdered, with so many people linked to the poor child travelling on the train and the murder of the person who they believed was the abductor/killer of the child. Robert Murat was almost treated in such a way, the Exeter mob certainly had the knives out sharpened for him.

I'm not saying Robert Murat has abducted or murdered Madeleine, no way am I saying that, but its not what the Exeter mob believed, or maybe still believe and its as if they had reached a verdict themselves about Murat, just as the fictional characters on the Orient Express had come to the same conclusion about the murder victim on the trian. Why?
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Wed 21 Mar - 18:59

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Yes I don't recall anything like that name in connection to the case either.
YVONNE T SAYS SHE SAW MADELEINE IN SPAIN.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Wed 21 Mar - 19:14

The name is slightily wrong it is Yvonne Tunnicliffe

"Yvonne Tunnicliffe, who has lived in Spain for six years, made the sighting while shopping at a Mercadona store in Alhaurin el Grande in 2009."

http://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2012/02/24/i-saw-maddie-in-a-supermarket-on-the-costa-del-sol/
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Wed 21 Mar - 21:18

gillyspot wrote:The name is slightily wrong it is Yvonne Tunnicliffe

"Yvonne Tunnicliffe, who has lived in Spain for six years, made the sighting while shopping at a Mercadona store in Alhaurin el Grande in 2009."

http://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2012/02/24/i-saw-maddie-in-a-supermarket-on-the-costa-del-sol/
THANKS FOR THAT,GILLYSPOT,KNEW THAT THE PLACE IN SPAIN BEGIN WITH AL(MURCIA?) AREA
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Wed 21 Mar - 22:31

Badboy wrote:
gillyspot wrote:The name is slightily wrong it is Yvonne Tunnicliffe

THANKS FOR THAT,GILLYSPOT,KNEW THAT THE PLACE IN SPAIN BEGIN WITH AL(MURCIA?) AREA
Hi Badboy, it isn't near Murcia. It is inland about 20kms from Malaga and now has a large number of british and german living there. It's horrid The Exeter, Cheshire Connections and other Coincidences - Page 2 613255
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Thu 22 Mar - 0:01

andalucia?
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2