Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daily Mail

+20
T4two
Estelle
cass
kathybelle
AnnaEsse
marxman
NoStone
tigger
interested
almostgothic
tanszi
ShabbyTiger
cherry1
mossman
chrissie1
SteveT
amber
Justiceforallkids
gillyspot
welshy
24 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Daily Mail - Page 2 Empty Re: Daily Mail

Post  Guest Sun 18 Mar - 0:37

AnnaEsse wrote:
almostgothic wrote:The writ served on Mr Amaral states that:
"They say they suffer 'permanent anxiety, insomnia, lack of appetite, irritability and an indefinable fear'.
The writ also says Kate McCann is 'steeped in a deep and serious depression'."

Cor blimey.
It's a wonder they can crawl out of bed of a morning, let alone go to London and do a charity run ...

Daily Mail - Page 2 KateandGerry24062011

The last time I saw a mouth like that, Lester Piggott was sitting behind it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Sun 18 Mar - 6:43

almostgothic wrote:I do hope that Mr Amaral's lawyer is making a record of just how well they are functioning under these debilitating psychological ailments.

Not just psychological ailments Almostgothic! How long has it been since the writ was served? If they had lost thier appitite they would be a couple of stone lighter by now and showing signs of being badly emanciated. They are like a couple of benefit cheats - but does that surprise me??

Get those photo's to Amaral and show the buggers up for what they are. Daily Mail - Page 2 364777
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Warning :
Daily Mail - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Daily Mail - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Sun 18 Mar - 7:51

AnnaEsse wrote:

Thanks welshy. Kate McCann really wore that lurid pink top? Eeek!

And with nearly 1,000 runners taking part, how come there's no one else in the photos of Kate and Gerry? Where were the others? I'm sure Kate and Gerry would have neither been way ahead or way behind the pack. So, where are the people?

Last year Gerry cancelled a sponsored bike ride from Portugal to the UK and Kate wouldn't do any book signing. Both because they are afraid to let the public get too close.
So I expect there was extra police presence and as usual they were treated like royalty, not having to rub shoulders with hoi polloi and not at risk of being heckled.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :
Daily Mail - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Daily Mail - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Mon 19 Mar - 7:20

I dont know what made me look at this DM article again this morning but now that I do - that picture of them 'at the front' looks so photoshopped its untrue. I wonder if any of the other runners saw anything of the gruesome twosome on the day or if they went down a day or two early for the photoshoot - if so - how very accommodating of the DM or were the pics courtesy of CM inc??!!
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 19 Mar - 7:36

Kate McCann said: 'It's a cause and a charity very close to our hearts. We've been able to meet people who are in similar situations. Although each experience is unique, we are all going through that fight and pain of not having a loved one with us.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2116320/Madeleine-McCann-Police-review-huge-step.html#ixzz1pXt1zwne

Since it was a run for a Charity for missing persons, did all the other runners have a photo of the person they were running for ? If not it would suggest the Mcccanns were only running for Madeleine.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Mon 19 Mar - 7:48

"They say they suffer 'permanent anxiety, insomnia, lack of appetite, irritability and an indefinable fear'.

Cor blimey.
It's a wonder they can crawl out of bed of a morning, let alone go to London and do a charity run ...

Kate "steeped in a deep and serious depression"?
Gerry warns her, that if she don't snap out of it
he will leave her!
Even that didn't cheer her up! Daily Mail - Page 2 294124
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 19 Mar - 7:54

marxman wrote:

Cor blimey.

he will leave her!

I know someone who does suffer from such depression. When he is steeped in it, he can hardly lift his chin off his chest. Someone in a 'deep and serious depression,' would not be writing and publishing a book, touring Europe publicising it and running miles for anything and especially not in the fairly good time that Kate McCann achieved.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Mon 19 Mar - 8:16

AnnaEsse wrote:
marxman wrote:

Cor blimey.

he will leave her!

I know someone who does suffer from such depression. When he is steeped in it, he can hardly lift his chin off his chest. Someone in a 'deep and serious depression,' would not be writing and publishing a book, touring Europe publicising it and running miles for anything and especially not in the fairly good time that Kate McCann achieved.

Exactly! hit mail on head, most people with depression wake up with a burst of energy - which will last a few hours, then a sleep is needed. there is no set sleeping pattern, medication needed daily, bouts of crying over spilt milk, agitation, no energy to walk 500metres to the local store, in fact - one doesnt even want to get dressed in the mornings!!! - I know I am one of those people - Lady Kate makes me sick - I suspect I have cried for Maddie more than she has. Once I showed my daughters (living on the Algarve) the DOG videos - they cried! Lady Kate will have to prove in court with all the RELEVANT documentation from psycologists Dr's etc etc to prove her state of mind.

I am getting better now - I am waking up getting dressed and planning my day - its hard but I am coping- Kate has NO idea, and my situation was not caused by lies lies lies and more lies, mine was inflicted on me.

Grrrrrrrrr! Lady Kate grrrrrr!
Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 19 Mar - 8:31

What about the twins also mentioned in the Suit. were they able to read the Papers, see Amaral's Video in Portugese? Did they suffer because their
Parents were wallowing in grief made worse by nasty Amaral. ? I suggest Amaral uses the Documentary shown on T.V. made by Mentorn for the first
Anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance. Madeleine was discussed openly by Kate and the twins in the scene where they were painting . All smiles
from the whole Family , no sign of grief , I think this suit was Ed Smethurst and Gerry's creation, Carter Ruck would have seen the absurdity of this
action.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Mon 19 Mar - 8:47

Panda wrote:
What about the twins also mentioned in the Suit. were they able to read the Papers, see Amaral's Video in Portugese? Did they suffer because their
Parents were wallowing in grief made worse by nasty Amaral. ? I suggest Amaral uses the Documentary shown on T.V. made by Mentorn for the first
Anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance. Madeleine was discussed openly by Kate and the twins in the scene where they were painting . All smiles
from the whole Family , no sign of grief , I think this suit was Ed Smethurst and Gerry's creation, Carter Ruck would have seen the absurdity of this
action.

The poor twins have been subjected to Kate and Gerry's nasty bad man comments, GOSH any child would have nightmares, any court will see through this pathetic request for 86 thousand pounds for each twin. Sean would not have said (if he really did) "I'll kill the bad man with my sword" if he had not been told over and over and over bad evil nasty man!! - My youngest daughter walked in on our teenagers watching - Chuckies Bride, years ago, she had nightmares for months afterwards, today we can laugh about it but it seriously wasnt funny then.
Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 19 Mar - 8:57

Karen wrote:
Panda wrote:
action.

The poor twins have been subjected to Kate and Gerry's nasty bad man comments, GOSH any child would have nightmares, any court will see through this pathetic request for 86 thousand pounds for each twin. Sean would not have said (if he really did) "I'll kill the bad man with my sword" if he had not been told over and over and over bad evil nasty man!! - My youngest daughter walked in on our teenagers watching - Chuckies Bride, years ago, she had nightmares for months afterwards, today we can laugh about it but it seriously wasnt funny then.

Morning Karen....the McCanns initially included Madeleine, but her name was soon removed when it was remembered that the McCanns cannot act for
her because they are no longer her Guardians, the High Court is.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Mon 19 Mar - 9:08

Hi Panda
Yep - I have been scratching my head over the fact the Maddie is a WOC - surely it would have been or is still the responsibility of Hoggs (ms) to step in for the best interest of the child - any child for that matter up until the age of 18yrs I beleive. This astounds me, I have no idea how it works in the UK but in South Africa a ward of the court means the parents no longer have ANY rights over the upbringing of the court unless the parents - re-apply and then its determined what is in the best interest of the child.

Does it work on the same basis in the UK? I am suprised that NO-ONE has stepped in, perhaps thats what Lady Kate meant by Theresa May and her "fluffy words" as surely Theresa May would have the final WOC say?

I think the sh*t will hit the fan BEFORE or DURING the 8th - 9th April civil trial, as Lord Gerry states over and over and over again "we just need the one piece of the missing puzzle" I have a feeling the Yard and PJ have it!
Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Mon 19 Mar - 9:15

I also have that feeling....tick tock, tick tock!
Estelle
Estelle
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 431
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Mon 19 Mar - 9:18

Karen wrote:
Panda wrote:
action.

Good morning Karen, many, many, children were scared witless, when an advertisement depicting Madeleine's disappearance, was shown in a cinema, just before the main film Shrek. There was a public outcry and eventually the advert was banned by some cinema chains.

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/55583-cinema-chains-ban-maddys-shrek-advert

Also a school was holding a fund raising event, where the proceeds would go into the fund to find Madeleine. A little girl was interviewed and she said she was scared to go to bed, in case a bad man took her away, while she was sleeping.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 19 Mar - 9:23

kathybelle wrote:
Karen wrote:
Panda wrote:
action.

Good morning Karen, many, many, children were scared witless, when an advertisement depicting Madeleine's disappearance, was shown in a cinema, just before the main film Shrek. There was a public outcry and eventually the advert was banned by some cinema chains.

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/55583-cinema-chains-ban-maddys-shrek-advert

Also a school was holding a fund raising event, where the proceeds would go into the fund to find Madeleine. A little girl was interviewed and she said she was scared to go to bed, in case a bad man took her away, while she was sleeping.

Yes I took my three, plus a wee pal, to see Shrek and they showed that trailer before the film. The wee pal then got scared when the lights went down to show the start of the film, in case there was a "bad man" hiding somewhere in the cinema! I complained to the Cineam chain and we got a £10 voucher out of it, but I was still pretty mad (and still am).
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 19 Mar - 9:35

Karen wrote:Hi Panda
Yep - I have been scratching my head over the fact the Maddie is a WOC - surely it would have been or is still the responsibility of Hoggs (ms) to step in for the best interest of the child - any child for that matter up until the age of 18yrs I beleive. This astounds me, I have no idea how it works in the UK but in South Africa a ward of the court means the parents no longer have ANY rights over the upbringing of the court unless the parents - re-apply and then its determined what is in the best interest of the child.

Does it work on the same basis in the UK? I am suprised that NO-ONE has stepped in, perhaps thats what Lady Kate meant by Theresa May and her "fluffy words" as surely Theresa May would have the final WOC say?

I think the sh*t will hit the fan BEFORE or DURING the 8th - 9th April civil trial, as Lord Gerry states over and over and over again "we just need the one piece of the missing puzzle" I have a feeling the Yard and PJ have it!

Apparently, a CUE C (the cue is not working for some reason Daily Mail - Page 2 294124 ) suggested Madeleine be made a WOC in the event the McCanns were arrested.
it was also thought that the McCanns would be privy to all information the LP had and made an appeal to the High Court for release of their Files.
However , the Chief Constable stepped in saying the case was ongoing so the Mccanns had to settle for 8 pages of info......probably copies of the
Tapas 9 interviews. Daily Mail - Page 2 23324
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Mon 19 Mar - 10:02

Could it be possible that Justice Hogg is no longer involved but the media have not been told?
Estelle
Estelle
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Mon 19 Mar - 10:15

Estelle wrote:Could it be possible that Justice Hogg is no longer involved but the media have not been told?
morning all . i was thinking the same . as for when madeline went missing regarding children being scared to go on holiday from 2007 is is still in childrens minds madelines face in the paper all the time . a friend was going on holiday 2009 2 years after and her little boy still didnt want to go on holiday outside the uk he was 7 at the time too . he still says to his mum children get snatched . disgusting
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 19 Mar - 10:22

Estelle wrote:Could it be possible that Justice Hogg is no longer involved but the media have not been told?

Morning Estelle, the McCanns could have asked for the Guardianship of Madeleine to be returned to them when the case was shelved, yet they chose not to ....was it because the case would have to be closed for the High Court to relin-uish Guardianship? It's a very odd relationship.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Mon 19 Mar - 10:55

Panda, how do we know that the McCanns chose not to?
Estelle
Estelle
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Mon 19 Mar - 12:56

Estelle wrote:Panda, how do we know that the McCanns chose not to?

Exactly - we don't know and based on the experience of almost 5 years of disinformation and outright lies, whatever the McCanns tell us, we can take with a huge pinch of salt and almost automatically assume that the opposite is true. What official source do we actually have to believe that the McCanns applied for Madeleine to be made a ward of court on the advice of a QC in the first place? The ward of court situation is extremely interesting to say the least - the reasoning behind it has never been convincingly explained by an independent source. Yes, I would expect Justice Hogg to have been swiftly removed from any involvement at all after her perfect display of how not to appear impartial. IMO there is much going on behind the scenes and with a complete absence of official information, we would be well-advised to be careful about who and what we take as gospel.
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 19 Mar - 14:17

I read that the McCanns had two months to apply to re-open the case which would have been September.

As for the C, that was genuine, they even gave his nmae which I can't remember now, but maybe one of the slueths will find. It was in the early days when Family Lawyers etc came to PDL within days to advise the McCanns. Beacause Portugese Law carried a 1 year Prison sentence for Neglect,
if Madeleine wasn't found, the McCanns could have been charged . If this happened , by making Madeleine a Ward of Court it would ensure the U.K>
Government would continue the search for her. Also the McCanns saw it as a way of getting info from the LP which is why they went to the High
Court. Justicce Hogg was ready to accede until the Cheif Constable stepped in saying the case was ongoing, so the Mccanns were only given '
' 8 pieces', check the McCann files if you don't believe me.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Mon 19 Mar - 15:03

Panda wrote:

Apparently, a CUE C (the cue is not working for some reason Daily Mail - Page 2 294124 ) suggested Madeleine be made a WOC in the event the McCanns were arrested.
it was also thought that the McCanns would be privy to all information the LP had and made an appeal to the High Court for release of their Files.
However , the Chief Constable stepped in saying the case was ongoing so the Mccanns had to settle for 8 pages of info......probably copies of the

Panda how frustrating the q not working - my U was missing on my last laptop, so I know how you feel, at least we will get the gist of it! lets hope you are not a typist - typing business doc all day - like I was! ;)
Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 19 Mar - 15:12

Karen wrote:
Panda wrote:

Panda how frustrating the q not working - my U was missing on my last laptop, so I know how you feel, at least we will get the gist of it! lets hope you are not a typist - typing business doc all day - like I was! ;)

Hi Kare, Luckily the only typing I do is on MM and occasional letters.....how did you solve your problem , I'm loath to try to lift it up a bit in case I dislodge it .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Mon 19 Mar - 15:16

[/quote]

Hi Kare, Luckily the only typing I do is on MM and occasional letters.....how did you solve your problem , I'm loath to try to lift it up a bit in case I dislodge it .
[/quote]

Hi Panda, is there something wrong with your N too? Just joking Daily Mail - Page 2 294124
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next